Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? (671 Views)

2019: Tension In PDP Over Moves To Violate Zoning-daily Trust / Osun 2014 Aregboshola urges Supporters To Violate Electoral Laws / Video: Area Boys Violate, Abuse, naked & Torture 2 Women For Stealing Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Indonesia must stop subjecting female police recruits to a physical test to try and determine whether they are virgins, a leading human rights group said Tuesday, describing the practice as degrading and discriminatory.

In this day and age one would think
that virginity testing is a thing of the
past in this fast developing world. Some cultures are for it while others
are against it stating it violates human rights.

What do you think about virginity
testing?

http://talk.news24.com.ng/forums/topic/does-virginity-testing-violate-human-rights/
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by PapiWata: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Martins301:
Indonesia must stop subjecting female police recruits to a physical test to try and determine whether they are virgins, a leading human rights group said Tuesday, describing the practice as degrading and discriminatory.

testing?

http://talk.news24.com.ng/forums/topic/does-virginity-testing-violate-human-rights/

Only sick depraved perverts would advocate "virginity testing" under ANY pretext, so yes, such an invasion of privacy DOES constitute a criminal outrage, and a flagrant violation of constitutional rights in any nation that claims to be, or aspires to be, free and democratic.
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by tosyne2much(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2014
This is tantamount to RUBBISH .. Heard it's still being conducted in some eastern part of the country

Lest I forget,

[size=15pt] PLS KINDLY VOTE 4 ME TODAY (TOSYNE2MUCH). GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO[/size]
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by PapiWata: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is tantamount to RUBBISH .. Heard it's still being conducted in some eastern part of the country

Lest I forget,

[size=15pt] PLS KINDLY VOTE 4 ME TODAY (TOSYNE2MUCH). GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO[/size]

You have my vote, and thus you have won this election by a majority of one person.

Accordingly, I hereby declare you the President of Your Living Room, and the custodian of all constitutional rights and privileges therein.

2 Likes

Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by teemanbastos(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2014
PapiWata:

You have my vote, and thus you have won this election by a majority of one person.

Accordingly, I hereby declare you the President of Your Living Room, and the custodian of all constitutional rights and privileges therein.
grin
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2014
PapiWata:

Hehehehehehehe lwkmd
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by walemoney007(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Martins301:

testing?

This is madness
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by holatin(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
jj
Re: Does Virginity Testing Violate Human Rights? by dotna(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2014
BOLD YES !!!! ITS A VIOLATION

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tambuwal Teargassed At House Of Assembly Premesis / The 7 Sins Of Rotimi Amaechi / Another Military Helicopter Crashes Inyola | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.