Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha (3659 Views)

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2014
He is still my crush.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Cech na...who cares about the others?
I love that stuff he wears on his head, my brother done tell me tire say na precautionary helmet...lolz.
__ BUT, I don't care grin
smileysmiley. I do lik him too. He knows his onions .
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by stinggy(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2014
missbronze:
He is still my crush.

So is OC Ukeje cheesy
Funny geh
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
stinggy:

So is OC Ukeje cheesy
Funny geh
sweet, is nt my fualt. Alot of cute guys ooo.

Stinggy, my crush.
John Legend, my crush.
Oc Ukeje, my crush.
JJ Okocha, my crush.
Flavour, my crush.
Psquare, dem dey scatter my hrt.
Linx, he does many tins to my hrt.
Uti, makes me go gaga.
Yul Edochie, him the scatter my dada.

Infact, they are hundred much, them too plenty.

Oliver Twist things.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by killercute16(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
bustyhelen:
JUST KEEP UR HEAD DOWN AND RAISE UR LEGS UP AND SHOUT WAT U WANA TYPE, AND SAY SEND, UR COMENT AND IT WIL APEAR
lol
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by killercute16(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
bustyhelen:
Mikel obi is d sexiest and most handsome nigerian player
To you abi?
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by echobee(f): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
How do I comment?
Comment anyhow grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ugwumba60:
[s]Coming from a married woman? Very bad of you. [/s]

Is that all Sir?
If Yes, pls swerve___ real fast

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by stinggy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
missbronze:
sweet, is nt my fualt. Alot of cute guys ooo.

Stinggy, my crush.
John Legend, my crush.
Oc Ukeje, my crush.
JJ Okocha, my crush.
Flavour, my crush.
Psquare, dem dey scatter my hrt.
Linx, he does many tins to my hrt.
Uti, makes me go gaga.
Yul Edochie, him the scatter my dada.

Infact, they are hundred much, them too plenty.

Oliver Twist things.

Lol. You're pretty too sha, it's only naturally you like dem cute guys smiley

Take Uti off joor, heard dude's gay lipsrsealed angry undecided

How's ur day goin? You dint show up for d wknd tongue
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Is that all Sir?
If Yes, pls swerve___ real fast

Thanks
hahahaha. som people sabi drink panadol for odas head ache and take things people say here too serious
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
bustyhelen:
hahahaha. som people sabi drink panadol for odas head ache and take things people say here too serious

lolz
Oh...babe, you noticed I was just kidding?
And im wan buy the market on behalf of my husband o!
Hhhahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
Those days of 'soccer pants'
I don't know why,but I prefer Kanu Nwankwo to him. I just have that kinda love for Kanu...the same kinda love I feel for Roy Kinn...Giggs. kiss

__ and now feeling for that Chelsea's keeper - chaii...that guy will kill me cry. That guy dey burst my thinking...lol

Child abuse,the guy is only 22 grin grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ugwumba60:
Coming from a married woman? Very bad of you.

When will you learn how to mind your own business? sad
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
Oh...babe, you noticed I was just kidding?
And im wan buy the market on behalf of my husband o!
Hhhahahahaha.
of cuz i did. i also do joke atimes by making som controversial coments
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
mikeson12:

Child abuse,the guy is only 22 grin grin

taahhh
If the guy is 22, I will stop eating fufu and okazi soup.

That guy wey done dey keep since year 2004 or there about...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

taahhh
If the guy is 22, I will stop eating fufu and okazi soup.

That guy wey done dey keep since year 2004 or there about...

Oooo,I thought you meant Cortuois didn't know you were talking of Cech.

The guy isn't cute grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ugwumba60:
Coming from a married woman? Very bad of you.
How old are you?
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
stinggy:

Lol. You're pretty too sha, it's only naturally you like dem cute guys smiley

Take Uti off joor, heard dude's gay lipsrsealed angry undecided

How's ur day goin? You dint show up for d wknd tongue
Lol,

Dis wknd.., Am all yours.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by lalasticlala(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
elobyobi:
Some throwbacks should never be allowed to see the light of day! shocked Even for Germany, Owu na bastard!!! grin

But this one is cool
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by edymonte: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
This guy no fine
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by daveP(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol i saw Kachis truout page 2! smiley lol

okocha!! Kachisbarbie said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Mentally Unstable People Kissing & Romancing In Public -pictures / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Rocks Black Burgeon Cape Dress... / Miss Mozambique Wins Miss University Africa 2018, Beats Nigeria, Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.