Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Your Kind Gesture Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Kind Gesture Count (497 Views)

Foods That Increase Sperm Count • / Banana, Sexual Superfood To Boost Sperm Count / Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Kind Gesture Count by Dammy68(f): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2014
I want to use this medium to appreciate all nairalanders that have contacted me during my stay in critical care unit in LASUTH thus am still there but the calls and messages of some people on this platform has been helpful. Seun this is a family forum, to me this is what is called a family. When i was admitted on Friday 14/11/14, the first call that came thru my phone was a nairalander seeking what the problems was and he prayed for me. As have earlier stated that the grace of God has been sufficient, i never knew something like this would happen to me when I contacted dj dola in eruwa to know how i can come in, but am happy the way everybody rally round him. Yoruba will say "a o ni fi iru e gba loruko Jesu. Am still in CCU in lasuth but am responding to treatment. Thank you very much. I don't need financial support but i need your prayers as the result of some of the test i ran came out yesterday i was told that there is nothing wrong with me that would have warranted me passing out before i was rushed to the hospital. Thank you all. Damilola olubukola.08023272331
Re: Your Kind Gesture Count by Nugess(f): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread...so sorry about your health ma'am how is your health now? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cold Water Can Be Refreshing, But Unhealthy / Fastest Way To Lose Weight As A Lady. / Please Advice Me I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.