Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss (82482 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Posible For One To Mensurate Without Ovulation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by coffri(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
House! Pls i wish someone cud teach me ow to count my ovulation period.
my last menses started on 22nd September, 2010 and my counts are always 28days.

when is my safe period and unsafe period.

also, doctors in the house, i am not the food type, is it advisable to use superapetite, sypri-gold and blood capsule now that m concious/ thinking of ving my own babies or m not even sure if m already carry one. hope it wont affect me and d baby?

tnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by sms4health: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2010
Hello coffri,

The safe period is the period in your menstrual cycle when you are not ovulating, therefore sperm is unlikely to fertilize the ovum (egg)

It is not 100% effective like every other contraceptive but it is the cheapest. It depends on a regular cycle and you keeping effective count of the cycle.

If you have a regular 28 cycle, your ovulation period is on the 14th day of the cycle and you are not safe 2 days before and after. That means your unsafe period is on the 12th to 16th day of your cycle (some people add an extra one day on each side i.e. 11th to 16th day).

You start counting your menstrual cycle from the first day of your period. Therefore:

If your period started on the 1st of October, your unsafe period (likely ovulation days) are from the 11th to the 17th of October.
Your next period should start on the 29th of October (because you have a 28 day cycle).
Your safe periods are from the 1st to 10th of October and from the 18th to 28th of October in the present cycle
When you exclude tour period, depending on its length, your safe period should fall on the 6th to 10th and 18th to 28th of October.

You can check the website in my signature (smsforhealth dot com) for an Ovulation calendar in the Fertility and You category.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by sms4health: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2010
In addition, too much of anything is harmful. Moderation is key.

Have you been told you need those drugs by a doctor? Why take them then?

Even vitamins are harmful when taken in excess!

Seek expert advice always from someone who can see you physically, hear your story and examine you.

1 Like

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Schipolkky2211: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls house assist me on how to calculate my ovulation cos I ve been trying to conceive since july 2014 without success. My period started on the 10th of Oct and stopped on the 14th Oct. I ve tried from the 10th to 14th day of my cycle yet no success
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Schipolkky2211: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
I ve a 31 days cycle pls.
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by mya1: 2:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Your ovulation day should be on the 26/27..but of course your fertile window is 4/5days before then .. you could download an app called "my calender" from playstore to help you keep check.

Wish you the best.
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by sucezTP(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Schipolkky2211:
I ve a 31 days cycle pls.

You can also get a clinical themometer, and take your body temperature, by placing it under your tongue immediately you wake up in the morning. While doing this, take note of the days you start having high temperature. When I say high, the temperature must differ from others. Now, count the number of days, and also note the dates. Those are your fertile days.
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Schipolkky2211:
Pls house assist me on how to calculate my ovulation cos I ve been trying to conceive since july 2014 without success. My period started on the 10th of Oct and stopped on the 14th Oct. I ve tried from the 10th to 14th day of my cycle yet no success
Solution: Bonking all thru the month, gets you to target
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Hi there, thanks to technology, issues like this are no longer a problem. If you have a smart phone (android, iphone, windows etc) just go to your app store and download "my days" (it looks like a red and pink flower with a yellow dot in the middle)

It's a great app to help you keep records of your menstrual and ovulation cycles year round. It also keeps record of when you've been intimate in case you get pregnant, you can know the exact date you took in. It automatically tells you your next menstrual and ovulation cycles and tells you how long you'll be menstruating per month and how many days you are fertile during your ovulation including the best day to get pregnant.

It's free to download and free to use. I have a regular 28 days cycle but I just love to be sure and it's been accurate so I'm keeping it for when I'm ready to start a family. Best of luck smiley
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by LizNaira: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
You ovulate a day or two before your next period. you will be most fertile 6 to 7 days before your next period because the sperm can survive 3 to 7 days where as the egg only survives for 24 hour. An average cycle is 28 days but not all women have a regular cycle so for irregular cycles it can occur a week before or after. The first day of your period is day one try using an Ovulation calender, also read http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/ovulation-and-determining-gender-of.html
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Youngpo413: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, thanks to technology, issues like this are no longer a problem. If you have a smart phone (android, iphone, windows etc) just go to your app store and download "my days" (it looks like a red and pink flower with a yellow dot in the middle)

It's a great app to help you keep records of your menstrual and ovulation cycles year round. It also keeps record of when you've been intimate in case you get pregnant, you can know the exact date you took in. It automatically tells you your next menstrual and ovulation cycles and tells you how long you'll be menstruating per month and how many days you are fertile during your ovulation including the best day to get pregnant.

It's free to download and free to use. I have a regular 28 days cycle but I just love to be sure and it's been accurate so I'm keeping it for when I'm ready to start a family. Best of luck smiley
Beautiful...you are

1 Like

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Youngpo413:
Beautiful...you are
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Creamychic(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
@xcelsia
thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Creamychic:
@xcelsia
thanks for the info.
You're welcome anytime smiley
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Schipolkky2211: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
thanks friends for your numerous solutions. but i missed my period, thinking i was pregnant only for me to run a lap test on the 7th day and it read negative and unfortunately my period started on the 11th day counting from the day i was supposed to flow. please house what could be the cause? hope am medically ok?
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by Jayclinics(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Like i knew u would be looking for an answer like dis while i was preparing this post. Follow the link and read up the relationship between Ovulation, menstrual flow and safe period, it is a clear and concise explanation. Endeavour to drop your questions and idea there.

http://cliniconomy.com/rel-btw-safe-period/
Re: Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss by jbblues24(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2019
Just amazing m8 embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.