Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant (2387 Views)

Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Download This Video Of A Brave Nigerian Soldier Engage BH Militant In Hand Fight / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by comprende: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Came across this shocking video on Youtube.

It shows a Nigerian soldier who was alone, and overwhelmed by Boko Haram Militant.

As he made to get away, he was shot, the militant then ran at him at attempted to finish the job with a machete.

The Soldier got up and they struggled for a while, then he ran away. It is obvious that he must have dealt the militant a death blow as shortly after he fell to the ground.

Harsh reality of what is happening I must tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQWdOLwOJfE
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by spillyboy14: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2014
And you mean that guy escaped? shocked shocked shocked wow.. I can assure you many colonels will not escape a one on one
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by rman: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2014
Nigeria is at war!

When are we going to wake up and accept this BH issue as a declaration of war instead of all these political shenanigans trying to pin it on someone or a political party.
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by holatin(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2014
who is d camera man

3 Likes

Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by chamboy(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
who is d camera man
u r a very smart man the same question I want to ask

1 Like

Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by Chynx(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
who is d camera man
What sort of question is this; for Gollom's sake!?
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by holatin(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2014
chamboy:
u r a very smart man the same question I want to ask
God bless you and ur generation

1 Like

Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by holatin(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Chynx:

What sort of question is this; for Gollom's sake!?
are you a Muslim or a christain
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by chamboy(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:

God bless you and ur generation
Thank u Sir, I highly appreciate
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by mapet: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
..and you came to that conclusion by..........
spillyboy14:
And you mean that guy escaped? shocked shocked shocked wow.. I can assure you many colonels will not escape a one on one
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by jobberman247: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=40pt]And I told the Nigerian Army General not to pull this stunt, but he wouldn't listen...#LIES and #HYPES tho[/size]
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by gsalvatore: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2014
That soldier is a good fvcking soldier.

Whatever he did to that militant worked.
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by SporaD8: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
who is d camera man
CCTV boyo! CCTV
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by ednut1(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
for those asking for d camera man. boko dey carry camera to video der attacks. d soldier or civilian JTF guy is probably dead now
Re: Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
who is d camera man

CDS........

(1) (Reply)

..... As APC Fight For Survival Through Propaganda And Falsehood... Picture. / Popular Nollywood Actor Fadeyi Oloro Campaign For Buhari {see Photo} / I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.