Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916283 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: Teddybiyasi, did you accept my Rematch call out? Tell me so I should know how to arrange my schedule to that day. Tell me now, if you accept or reject!

sorry boy its high time I upgrade, ain't brawling dwags like you again n if you insist let us stake 20k, 10k, or 5k pick your size
Re: Flow For Rank by peterrParker(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

sorry boy its high time I upgrade, ain't brawling dwags like you again n if you insist let us stake 20k, 10k, or 5k pick your size
you are being cocky. you shouldn't be
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

LWKMD! See insult o! gringringringringrin

This is a very funny insult, christ! This girl is really getting pompous everyday. . . . Lmao! See wetin I do myself, you even called me "boy" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Teddybiyasi, you want us to bet? Oya, let's bet! I'm going for a 100,000 naira! Deal??
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: LWKMD! See insult o! gringringringringrin

This is a very funny insult, christ! This girl is really getting pompous everyday. . . . Lmao! See wetin I do myself, you even called me "boy" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Teddybiyasi, you want us to bet? Oya, let's bet! I'm going for a 100,000 naira! Deal??

this act shows that ya still a breast sucker so if I call you a boy I'm demn sure, I'm ain't mistaking grin

pompous nah!!!!!!! 100,000 mtchewwwww when will you actually be a fully grown up man *smh*
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

That's rude of U
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

Damnnn grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

this act shows that ya still a breast sucker so if I call you a boy I'm demn sure, I'm ain't mistaking grin

pompous nah!!!!!!! 100,000 mtchewwwww when will you actually be a fully grown up man *smh*

Lol girlie, I was just joking. . . let's battle; no betting; come and whoop me again please!
Re: Flow For Rank by deepthougths(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: want to know me? accept my c/o. ibime surely wudn't come to ur rescue cos ur not his favourite. even the way u rhyme can make one throw up. smh

accepted....wen do we drop?
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Limerick:
Lol, when some fools were like 'that song is wack' , yet they never stop releasing lame voice notes.

Not perfect but better than a lot av heard from here
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

ur gettin' worse
coogar is fooling you
Ibime i think ur the only one she's gon' respekt....please tell her she's going astray

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Limerick:
Wanted to type 'accept' but my hand dey shake o! cheesy . I no know weather na feveR!
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kslib: iamaromolaeran (dis ur name sef na die) ....... Tight lines.. Nicee!

lol yeah funny name.thanks bro
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
MY VERSE AGAINST A CREW NAMED TRIBUTE ON FACEBOOK YESTERDAY IN THE CREW'S BATTLE--

I step in the battle ground wearing ‘Tiger Wood’s Cap and Gloves/
So Clap and give an Applause because/ am here to Torment Tribute till they Scream Enough/
And have their Craniums set on the fields for me to ‘Swing Like Golf/
They got pussies and like Scottish Men they should Be Dressed in Skirts/ since they messed with Vets/
I ll’ ravage with a ‘Fire-Fox’ when I ‘Browse their Net’/
And with all due Respect/ these pests should be sedated with pills that burns as Side Effects/
So cage these Animals before I Wound your Pets/…while I Disable their ‘Bluetooth’ so the words they spew can’t and won’t ‘Connect’/
They are Face-bookers the Whole Town Detests/
And they should only burden me with a Friend Request/ when they are prepared to Crown me the Best/
Or I ll’ make them Perish in Anguish……’when I Slaughter their inks and lay their Pens to Rest’/
If they attacking with Thugs, I ll’ be Flipping their Goons/ they are merely Cartoons/
They so scared they got ‘Butterflies in their Stomach’…….so am cutting it open and ‘Wrecking Cocoons’/
They are facing their doom/ and the reason I trimmed Claws in the morning was to Rip Them at Noon/
Cos they Sparring to Lose/ and if they insist on a ‘Food Fight’ I ll’ break their defenses with ‘plates’ and start ‘Spanking with Spoons’/
For farting aimlessly I ll’ sue them for a Pollution Offense/
Hence if I ‘Head’ East, they should have their ‘Legs Positioned for West/
And I heard they ‘Climbed’ onto Glory…………….thus am Conducting the Destruction of ‘Stairs’/
I got their Hairs Standing with Few Threats/ and since these Paupers need Wealth/
I ll’ make them Swallow Dollar Bills till it ‘Shallows’ their Throats……. now they can’t take a ‘Deep Breath’/
I brought bazookas in to Gun these Fellows/ if you plead for these Dumb Buffalos/
I ll’ pick up that Green Archer’s Bow and pierce their eye sockets with a Poisoned Arrow/
They got no Chemistry with Emceeing plus they Lack Physics/ like ‘Soakaways’ all they do is Stack Faeces/
So I afflicted these Wack Critics with ‘Sick’ Lyrics/
But they couldn’t cure the ailment….cos they weren’t ‘Patient’ enough with sluggish’ Doctors’ in Street Clinics/
Since they stepped in the Thread/ I wont stop till the fools are Dead/
Their Spouses won’t be spared/ when I vandalize that ‘furniture’ people have sex on.....so their Pregnant wives can’t put to ‘Bed’/
This would shatter their faith if they still believe/
They are a bunch worthless of ‘thieving’ Kids/ that needs to get behind if they manage to ‘Steal the Lead’/
These Disc Jockeys scratched Bread but couldn’t butter the Beat/ so if they ‘plant’ hands on turn tables I ll’ shatter their ‘seeds’/
Make them genuflect in surrender as I batter their knees/ and the reason they brand me as ‘Buzz Kill’ is cos I ‘Butchered Their Bees’/
I ll’ murder these Psyches/ when I Order the Strike/
And if they continue to perambulate on Strides/ I ll’ make them self-service over ‘Two N.aked Porcupines’ till they E.jaculate on ‘Spikes’/
I ll’ eat rats to suffer their cats then graze their Whiskers/ and if they open their mouth to thrash talk...i ll’ stick a straw in to sip their sound and leave them with Whispers/
My navel region is made of rocks………I got these ‘Zinedine Zidanes Head butting my 6 Packs’/
And with Klepto’s arms I ll’ raise their corpses till ‘it doesn’t touch the grounds’ like ‘Knickers’/
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: MY VERSE AGAINST A CREW NAMED TRIBUTE ON FACEBOOK YESTERDAY IN THE CREW'S BATTLE--

I step in the battle ground wearing ‘Tiger Wood’s Cap and Gloves/
So Clap and give an Applause because/ am here to Torment Tribute till they Scream Enough/
And have their Craniums set on the fields for me to ‘Swing Like Golf/
They got pussies and like Scottish Men they should Be Dressed in Skirts/ since they messed with Vets/
I ll’ ravage with a ‘Fire-Fox’ when I ‘Browse their Net’/
And with all due Respect/ these pests should be sedated with pills that burns as Side Effects/
So cage these Animals before I Wound your Pets/…while I Disable their ‘Bluetooth’ so the words they spew can’t and won’t ‘Connect’/
They are Face-bookers the Whole Town Detests/
And they should only burden me with a Friend Request/ when they are prepared to Crown me the Best/
Or I ll’ make them Perish in Anguish……’when I Slaughter their inks and lay their Pens to Rest’/
If they attacking with Thugs, I ll’ be Flipping their Goons/ they are merely Cartoons/
They so scared they got ‘Butterflies in their Stomach’…….so am cutting it open and ‘Wrecking Cocoons’/
They are facing their doom/ and the reason I trimmed Claws in the morning was to Rip Them at Noon/
Cos they Sparring to Lose/ and if they insist on a ‘Food Fight’ I ll’ break their defenses with ‘plates’ and start ‘Spanking with Spoons’/
For farting aimlessly I ll’ sue them for a Pollution Offense/
Hence if I ‘Head’ East, they should have their ‘Legs Positioned for West/
And I heard they ‘Climbed’ onto Glory…………….thus am Conducting the Destruction of ‘Stairs’/
I got their Hairs Standing with Few Threats/ and since these Paupers need Wealth/
I ll’ make them Swallow Dollar Bills till it ‘Shallows’ their Throats……. now they can’t take a ‘Deep Breath’/
I brought bazookas in to Gun these Fellows/ if you plead for these Dumb Buffalos/
I ll’ pick up that Green Archer’s Bow and pierce their eye sockets with a Poisoned Arrow/
They got no Chemistry with Emceeing plus they Lack Physics/ like ‘Soakaways’ all they do is Stack Faeces/
So I afflicted these Wack Critics with ‘Sick’ Lyrics/
But they couldn’t cure the ailment….cos they weren’t ‘Patient’ enough with sluggish’ Doctors’ in Street Clinics/
Since they stepped in the Thread/ I wont stop till the fools are Dead/
Their Spouses won’t be spared/ when I vandalize that ‘furniture’ people have sex on.....so their Pregnant wives can’t put to ‘Bed’/
This would shatter their faith if they still believe/
They are a bunch worthless of ‘thieving’ Kids/ that needs to get behind if they manage to ‘Steal the Lead’/
These Disc Jockeys scratched Bread but couldn’t butter the Beat/ so if they ‘plant’ hands on turn tables I ll’ shatter their ‘seeds’/
Make them genuflect in surrender as I batter their knees/ and the reason they brand me as ‘Buzz Kill’ is cos I ‘Butchered Their Bees’/
I ll’ murder these Psyches/ when I Order the Strike/
And if they continue to perambulate on Strides/ I ll’ make them self-service over ‘Two N.aked Porcupines’ till they E.jaculate on ‘Spikes’/
I ll’ eat rats to suffer their cats then graze their Whiskers/ and if they open their mouth to thrash talk...i ll’ stick a straw in to sip their sound and leave them with Whispers/
My navel region is made of rocks………I got these ‘Zinedine Zidanes Head butting my 6 Packs’/
And with Klepto’s arms I ll’ raise their corpses till ‘it doesn’t touch the grounds’ like ‘Knickers’/

link?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
ojoawo:

link?
He never drops links. His verses are d0pe but they look more like cipher verses than battle ones. Wonder if his opponents have names
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
kr0ne:
He never drops links. His verses are d0pe but they look more like cipher verses than battle ones. Wonder if his opponents have names
he once dropped lyrics nd link to a voice brawl he did,,, he did well, but his opponenet was sounding like a typical ibo boy,, with the ibotic accent grin
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
he once dropped lyrics nd link to a voice brawl he did,,, he did well, but his opponenet was sounding like a typical ibo boy,, with the ibotic accent grin
D guy may not be too skilled to text battle, buh I ssee Im to dope though, buh I trust ur hand work, no dissapoint ooo
Re: Flow For Rank by deepthougths(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
fyh...where u @? Em loosing my patience o
Re: Flow For Rank by Karlculauz: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok, My Real Account was banned. I dont know why though, buh I'm jes here to drop a Freeze note I did with a Couple Guys in my neighbourhood. Its a freestyle and mistakes are allowed lol. P Jez, Eswhanny and myself - jes went in on Drake's Headlines Instrumental. Shiit be Kinda d.ope with P jez taking the hook and a couple ajasa verse, I took the first verse, then Eshwanny a.k.a mad man from the west ^_^ took the second mumu verse lol. (niggas are high here, no alomo o. . .hehe) Download and enjoy tho. P jez, Eshwanny & KarlCulauz - HeaDLineS
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coogar please ask your girl; Teddybiyasi, to accept my C/O . . . We battle on thursday 9PM 16 bars.

She should accept and prove to the world that she once whooped me and can do it again! Please sir, ask her to accept my C/O. Thanks
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
ojoawo:

link?

BRO THE BATTLE IS STILL ON---AND KRONE THE REASON I WAS USING 'THEY' IS BECOS I WAS BATTLING A CREW OF 3 RAPPERS NOT ONE PERSON- THEY ARE BATTLE LYRICS DUDE...ITS A TAG TEAM ON FACEBOOK-
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Im packed with flows for days/
forty days/
and forty nights till I closed the reign/
but in my book that starts with "holy", Moses wasn't chose to stay/
I leaves no niggas breathin on my "Flows for Rank"/
I close the gate/
Stoke the flame/
And dose the lame/
With sedatives that make them slow in rate/
All they can really do is sit and pose for frames/
While im 'laxing in my bedroom composin words of blade/

So be careful son/
This papers rough/
This paper cuts/
Like a sabers touch/
You think of sneaking up/
Think you brave enough?/
I already mutilated you like cattle, so I dont think you contain the guts/
And you got bread 'Dough Boy'? Bet ill have you braided up/
Put you in the oven, you wont get famous, but ill have you 'raising up'/
Yeah, you was on the rise, but then got ated up/
So thats word to your mama that you a basic son/
Cant even make the cut/
Man im pound for pound the greatest one/
Wont even last one round with this abrasive gun/
Im chrome plated up/
Let me say this son/
You cant buy skill, so aint no use in savin up/

END

Lemme know how im doing anybody. I think ive gotten better than I used to be with this battle rap. Gimme some feedback or tips.
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

BRO THE BATTLE IS STILL ON---AND KRONE THE REASON I WAS USING 'THEY' IS BECOS I WAS BATTLING A CREW OF 3 RAPPERS NOT ONE PERSON- THEY ARE BATTLE LYRICS DUDE...ITS A TAG TEAM ON FACEBOOK-

so because its on, we cant view the battle doc?
Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Henem0na Vs Teddybassi
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Airmark don't make me believe what people are saying about this site is true, that every battler in NL is scared of Cooger apart from Ibime. Yes, that's what people are saying!

Don't give me a reason to believe them. Are you afraid of him or what?

Before I posted my verse, I asked my haters to stay away from voting, are you gonna deny you did not see it? Why did you go ahead to count votes from Cooger and his army of ccock suckers?

If a battler makes a wish before his battle, why can't it be respected?

You should have as well given Cooger the W.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Any brawl wit me is a miss-march//xo dem say with their foul mouths//
but ''I stILL KNOW WHO I AM''... like am mrs snash//
so ur words are like premature egg to me..dey aint Hash//

i dont type in riddles//
i shoot wit riffles//so to does who think am wack ur da 'REAL-FOOLS'
cus like iyanya n UR nut brian GoD bless you wit big ToolZ//

ibime you dont expect me to type like you//
why you tryna criticise me in all things i Do//
i still got TiME...aint like coogar who is 32//
so am leavin da 'HALF' of is life if u devide It by two//
all thanks to emaprince for givin us da clue//
we dealin wit our GraNDFATHERS age in here... xo bad to be true//
flow for rank filled wit gays and Cocksuckerzs..//
seun needs to be told... To take care of is own Lockers//
even airmark afraid of Coogar//already tells us what Eto will do to didier Drogba//
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2014
HEnemona: Henem0na Vs Teddybassi
make una leave this chick abeg....
The heat is too much!
Na this kyn wahala dey make all the other femcees pick race! . .
This one strong sha!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: exactly! i hate that too. it kills the zeal. a normal battle shouldn't take days. kim is too lazy. i just want to prove why i think he's overrated and shouldn't be feared

One hit wonder:
kim probably uses a ghostwriter. the total time spent to send him money via paypal & to get his verses takes about 24-48 hrs. this is why he cannot battle on the spot!

How market?

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2014
lol
coog go con flood this thread now!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
na wa õ

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.