Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919416 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
@ Lagunna, no wahala.

Where's Cooger? You have Siddoggg's word, make I pop thread sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
mikuz:

Cooger go report me say I dey abuse my mod rights.
Kingsley you too dey lie, no be you say mod things don tire you?
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

you and ur papa dey NL?

Its none of my bizness tho

SAW
my dad's username is papalimerick
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Limerick:
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Smh!

Everybody is hunting coogar!

The predator's turned the prey grin
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Limerick:

no wonder!

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hehehehe. Wetin I do? I no do anything oooooo

YeaYeaNot

Limerick:
Lol, this girl, you too spoil.

And coogar, my papa say hin dey feel ur swag 4 here. Carry on grin
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
u3 used brackets to explain his wordies. is he wack too? ibime won't answer this lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Limerick:
Lol, this girl, you too spoil.

And coogar, my papa say hin dey feel ur swag 4 here. Carry on grin

please tell him i won't disappoint him in my next battle. i am about to catch another body.

mikuz: @ Lagunna, no wahala.
You have Siddoggg's word, make I pop thread sharp sharp.

post siddoggg's battle & stop foaming in the mouth abeg. his acceptance is not enough, I need to grade his skill-set via his battle on NL.

mikuz: U3 Vs Cheqqs
Vs

U3's verse was very substandard. was that actually a battle or a prose taken from dead poets society?

show me all of siddoggg's latest verses in a battle. the last time he posted, his structuring was all over the place. has he improved?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lol Just Battle The Guy Already Abeg, There's Nothing More To Show, If You Want To See His Battles, Visit Facebook, We Are Tired Of Seeing Wack Battles on NL
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
UlqU3: Am I good enough to battle coogar or do I need to queue up?

Queue up jor!

Coogar is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:

Queue up jor!

Coogar is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Lmao i'll like to see One more ibime Vs U3 Anyways smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Coogar...wuhever mayne
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: u3 used brackets to explain his wordies. is he wack too? ibime won't answer this lipsrsealed
i got the puns, even before seeing the brackets!
He shouldnt have done that!
The brackets were mere emphases! For block heads!
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
mikuz:

Cooger go report me say I dey abuse my mod rights.

lolzzz..... You shld hve let us alone....
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airmark I checked first, so you will drop Jig's verse first. . . I'm just writing now since I wrote my opener, I've been busy. . . So y'all gotta be patient
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
GIYAZZ: Airmark I checked first, so you will drop Jig's verse first. . . I'm just writing now since I wrote my opener, I've been busy. . . So y'all gotta be patient

oga email airmark ur verse or face the ban
you have one hour more

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
GIYAZZ: Airmark I checked first, so you will drop Jig's verse first. . . I'm just writing now since I wrote my opener, I've been busy. . . So y'all gotta be patient

You are joking, right?

@ All lets make this ffr great. If you want to fix a battle or do chit chats, go to chatting thread. Let your comments here relate with bars drop here only.

@ Coogar, whatever you can do to restore Mikuz back as a Mod. You should do it. He still has love for rap battle section, i could see it in his recent comments.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
airmark:

You are joking, right?

@ All lets make this ffr great. If you want to fix a battle or do chit chats, go to chatting thread. Let your comments here relate with bars drop here only.

@ Coogar, whatever you can do to restore Mikuz back as a Mod. You should do it. He still has love for rap battle section, i could see it in his recent comments.

mikuz attempted to kill the growth of the phoenix order. he banned all of them unjustly. it's a gross abuse of power. he's restorable but he must make a public apology to the members of the phoenix order & they must all accept his apology.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
So Coogar got Muki to sack Mikuz?

Why una no tell me? One phone call to Muki would have reversed all that.

Na the same way Coogar got her to push a thread to front page proclaiming him the best textcee. lol.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why did Mikuz ban Phoenix Order sef?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
coogar:

mikuz attempted to kill the growth of the phoenix order. he banned all of them unjustly. it's a gross abuse of power. he's restorable but he must make a public apology to the members of the phoenix order & they must all accept his apology.

No wonder he asked me and mukina to eat this section. But i expected him to be warned rather than throwing him out like that. Well i hope he will do the needful.
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
nw it's getting demn emotional
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
airmark:

You are joking, right?

Sent it, tho I forgot to add a subject. . . So you know
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
coogar... Pls restore him... We must understand its all for fun.. For the love of hiphop... I forgave mikuz long ago.. So did the others.....
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lool dem don turn this coogar to god oh! "Coogar pls forgive him' TF? A negro with just one below par battle now pulling the strings? Really? Ffr has gone to the dogs! Smfh
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
coogar:

please tell him i won't disappoint him in my next battle. i am about to catch another body.

post siddoggg's battle & stop foaming in the mouth abeg. his acceptance is not enough, I need to grade his skill-set via his battle on NL.

U3's verse was very substandard. was that actually a battle or a prose taken from dead poets society?

show me all of siddoggg's latest verses in a battle. the last time he posted, his structuring was all over the place. has he improved?

Yes, he has improved!!

Siddoggg:

OKiEz!!!.........Ah dint see him.....droppin shotz wif ease/......wen Lizzle came crushin all his ribs/......sincé e no dey hard me 2 "fall hand".....b sure to see.....nuffin up his sleevez!!!/.....coz m squashin all he bringz/.....sincé......against blaq ü planned 2 steal d win/.....bt he turnd on d théft alarm switch/....leavin hiz "jawz cringed"....réason he "tongué twistz" n stuffin up hiz spits!!!/......ts gory up in diss!....m like 40 thugs wif sticks!!/......n ah gât d flamez n gatz grippd/.....c hiz chest n palmz twitch/.....it "takes a clit" 2show "tekz a bitch"....doubt dat?.....just flip hiz nick!!!/*Tek=ket(kate)*.....junk.....knèel n plead!.....cz THIS 4TH LINÉ IS TO STOP THÉ CLAIMS THAT HEZ THÉ KING OF MULTIES OR RHYME FREAK/coz BEFORE NIGHT,SID WILL COME WIT CHAINS AND CLIP HIS KNEES TILL DA DUMMY COMPLIÉS QUICK!!!/...... Now hus d rhyme freak?.....dis impliez d albino loco/.....hiz weak rhymez.....seen no promoz/......Bleep "teks dynasty".....yrz afta "nysc"......he still ridez an ajino motor!!!/.......ah flip pass hiz vocals/......coz......hiz linez are cluttered wif basicz/......réason he shudders from greatness/......n kipz "forcin words".....mo than a stutterin rapist!!!/*force inwards*......check hiz unorderly lame pix/.....hez a refined primate/.....in a defined climate/.....sincé every wild crime pays/.....ahl let my projectile ninez spray/......on dis imp huz spitz sound lyk.....freestyle fridayz!!!/......fk his weak linez piling/......been âges ah seen a shot from teks slay sincé/......hiz dumb punchez rarely/......hits so watch my 9 comé afta tek lyk "aaron dontez yates nick"!!!/*tech9*......prolly froggiez date him/......so stop deceivin girlz aight?/......lowlah already had d midget chasticéd/......diz "truth iz sore".......only "proof û "balled"......iz by ya receedin hairline!!!/*bald*......if û côm retweetin besdice/.....my pumpz sneezin fast/.....2have d chumpz breathin scrappd/.....no nid to "blow his dome".....already seen ayo "smoke diz dope"......wifout bluntz gettin sparked!!!/ .....wif jaw breakin jabs...../......Dan tore d vetz spleen/.....ah bet he letz chickz text heat 4 his next beef/......against mê?lets see/.....coz afta my techz scream/......ahl leave his "puns under d béd shéet"/....lyka nollywood sex scène!!!/.......shidd getz mo interestin!!/.....B4 ah défilé hiz sisterz n mum/.....ahl slice hiz sphincterz n lungz/....."nukez apart" anytym ah ayo "thréw a jab".......û replied wif whimpers n sobs!!!/.....d blisterz all gone/.....ahl still talk abt ya sorry past/.....girls know say û ugly bad/.....a "daft G".....only tym we saw d "cat kissed" was durin a mornin mass!!!/*catéchist*......couldv hung û on a burnin mast/......buh......ah punish kids wif slaps/.....n surely he will blab/.....abt not knowin Sid is class/.....so its only ryt ah hit him wif "chairs n tablez" just 2 "furnish" him wif facts!!!/......Hiz sorry flips wif blaq?......only shows hiz rhymez all hired/......but if diz dyke conspires/.......to "drop punz indeed" or "draw" guns" wit me"....hel b left dead......in my "liné" of fire!!!/......so ü best bribe umpirez/......wif dos shirts.....showin ya nice tits/......we noticed d price cheap/......wat diz impliez iz/.....u only wore a "gud grade" afta Stiff ran û over wif tractorz!!!!/(think!!!)......ah maim ogrez wif blasts son!/......û still stuck on d same style of writin/......havnt changd ya rhyme scheme?/......rightly.....wel only hear 'tek iller' héré d moment.....ah order 4 dark rum!!!!/*tequilla*...#......KinG SiD......#

How many more verses do I need to drop?
I'm popping the thread right away!
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kinezeala! Mikuz's second acct?

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is Mikuz, the spambot caught me while I was trying to post another Siddoggg verse.

Cooger you go mellow when you see that verse. Siddoggg is the nicest thing in textrap since Modenine did Addis Ababa wordplay!!! Dayum!!!!

After reading the verse, I started to cringe, that verse can match any piece from Canibus, Big L, Eminem or Modenine!

Oboy see punchlines, see cray metaphors, see out of this world similies, those wordies were straight from Hades!!

Oboy!!!

I go pop thread soon as I get my Mikuz account. This has got to be the greatest battle this site ll ever witness.

Cooger I ll hype the battle myself, shey I don show you a tip of the iceberg!
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah: Kinezeala! Mikuz's second acct?

SAW

Spambot no wan allow me rest.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime: Why did Mikuz ban Phoenix Order sef?

Dem been no wan allow me drink water drop cup, always chasing me all over the place like a group of hungry hyenas stalking a prey!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kinezeala: This is Mikuz, the spambot caught me while I was trying to post another Siddoggg verse.
Cooger you go mellow when you see that verse. Siddoggg is the nicest thing in textrap since Modenine did Addis Ababa wordplay!!! Dayum!!!!
After reading the verse, I started to cringe, that verse can match any piece from Canibus, Big L, Eminem or Modenine!
Oboy see punchlines, see cray metaphors, see out of this word similies, those wordies were straight from Hades!!
Oboy!!!
I go pop thread soon
as I get my Mikuz account. This has got to be the greatest battle this site ll ever witness.
Cooger I ll hype the battle myself, shey I don show you a tip of the iceberg!
lmao! gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.