Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915627 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2014
siddoggg: Coogar...wuhever mayne

Please start writing bro, na now I know say na god you be. I fear person wey no fear you. That verse is the new meaning of packing the heat! You took aggressiveness to a whole new level. If Ibime sees that verse, heaven knows that he ll come back from retirement!

You are wicked!! Umad?

24 lines please.

Thanks!
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

Please start writing bro, na now I know say na god you be. I fear person wey no fear you. That verse is the new meaning of packing the heat! You took aggressiveness to a whole new level. If Ibime sees that verse, heaven knows that he ll come back from retirement!

You are wicked!! Umad?

24 lines please.

Thanks!

I must see that verse mikuz abeg wey the link
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
hello clone grin,,, where you been?
I'm cool bro, just busy these days cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Tiyazman: I'm cool bro, just busy these days cheesy
airmark, ban this moniker! angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
airmark, ban this moniker! angry
Your papa! This is my younger brother's moniker o! If you noticed; it's "T'IYAZ" not "G'IYAZ"

I'm just using the account cos he ain't a regular member here. . . . So Airmark, don't try ban my brother o! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

You are wicked!! Umad?

24 lines please.

Thanks!

HaHaHa...Aii
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

You are wicked!! Umad?

Hmm,See HYPING,,,
Re: Flow For Rank by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2014
grin

I WON SEE THIS VERSE OOOOOOO

UZOMA SIDNEY WEY THE VERSE?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Tiyazman: Your papa! This is my younger brother's moniker o!
another vivid reason for airmark to ban this account! parental abuse angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
another vivid reason for airmark to ban this account! parental abuse angry
Vivid ko, Vivly ni grin

Your mama! tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

You are wicked!! Umad?

24 lines please.
Thanks!

where's the aggressive verse?
kim has turned himself to don king - promoting battles he's not sent to promote.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Tiyazman: tongue
deficiency of nuts in ur brain has turned you to a sweaty scooby!
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
coogar:

kim has turned himself to don king - promoting battles he's not sent to promote.
Coogar, there's someone asking me for that verse you used in ending Mikuz' career as a textcee. . . The person needs to read those bars, cos we having a serious argument on your pencraft compared to Ayo Bawse' and Hollow Da Don. . . I told him you're a beast with a pen, and you would murk anyone who tries to buzz your grill, but the dude is doubting! Please repost those bars you used in destroying Mikuz' career here, so I can send it to the Doubting Thomas!

This is fun! And I could win a bet if your bars floors Hollow Da Don's cheesy

Please post those bars, or better still, post another d000pe verse here.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
coogar:

I told you spambot no gree me rest since yesterday cos of that verse.

Here : Coogar Vs Siddoggg

https://www.nairaland.com/1838397/battle-warlords-cooger-vs-siddoggg
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
The verse was so aggressive to the extent that the spambot had to stop me from posting it. If not, by now na smoke una for don dey see for FFR.

This Siddoggg ehn, I never see before o. Today my eyes see wetin I never see before. How can a verse be this mean and aggressive? How can only one person pack so much heat? Those punches are those from a Pistol Shrimp, each blow delivered causes catastrophy!

Na cringe I just dey cringe for my room since morning, to even come outside sef na war.

Chai!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by peterrParker(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala: The verse was so aggressive to the extent that the spambot had to stop me from posting it. If not, by now na smoke una for don dey see for FFR.

This Siddoggg ehn, I never see before o. Today my eyes see wetin I never see before. How can a verse be this mean and aggressive? How can only one person pack so much heat? Those punches are those from a Pistol Shrimp, each blow delivered causes catastrophy!

Na cringe I just dey cringe for my room since morning, to even come outside sef na war.

Chai!!!!!
X

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
PaulThor:

lolzzz..... You shld hve let us alone....
I guess that was his worst mistake
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
coogar:

Punchline
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala: The verse was so aggressive to the extent that the spambot had to stop me from posting it. If not, by now na smoke una for don dey see for FFR.

Chai!!!!!
Mikuz stop this childish tin na. You making some people feel wack!!!

You no say e get how u go read one verse ehn, to write ur own verse go tire you.

Biko, dont post the verse!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Limerick:
Mikuz stop this childish tin na. You making some people feel wack!!!

You no say e get how u go read one verse ehn, to write ur own verse go tire you.

Biko, dont post the verse!

Guy abeg stop typing my nick.
What's your problem?

Can't you stay without Mikuz? Are my your girlfriend or what?
My chick sef never hang on my ddick like this before sef.

Wetin come concern you with my posts? Was I talking to you? Did I ask you to be wack?

See me see trouble o.
Nyanga dey sleep trouble come wake am.

This should be the last time you ever quote me in this forum.

Mind yaself before you'll jumb from nsogbu and enter trouble!

E be like you no know your mate.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tiyazman: Coogar, there's someone asking me for that verse you used in ending Mikuz' career as a textcee. . . The person needs to read those bars, cos we having a serious argument on your pencraft compared to Ayo Bawse' and Hollow Da Don. . . I told him you're a beast with a pen, and you would murk anyone who tries to buzz your grill, but the dude is doubting! Please repost those bars you used in destroying Mikuz' career here, so I can send it to the Doubting Thomas!

This is fun! And I could win a bet if your bars floors Hollow Da Don's cheesy

Please post those bars, or better still, post another d000pe verse here.

Mumu, Cooger ended Mikuz' career the same way Teddyisnasty ended yours!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

What's your problem?

Wetin come concern you with my posts? Was I talking to you? Did I ask you to be wack?

See me see trouble o.

Oga, respect urself and stop derailing this thread to avoid being ban for life....
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

I told you spambot no gree me rest since yesterday cos of that verse.

Here : Coogar Vs Siddoggg

https://www.nairaland.com/1838397/battle-warlords-cooger-vs-siddoggg

mikuz, are you crazy? who asked you to set the battle for 6pm? i haven't even agreed terms & conditions with sidddogg.....

not that writing for him is difficult but today is a fücking friday & i would be on the road for most parts. i'm on a train as we speak & this isn't the best place to cook bars.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
coogar:

mikuz, are you crazy? who asked you to set the battle for 6pm? i haven't even agreed terms & conditions with sidddogg.....

not that writing for him is difficult but today is a fücking friday & i would be on the road for most parts. i'm on a train as we speak & this isn't the best place to cook bars.

6pm Sunday then.

Which one is terms and conditions again?
Are you signing a tenancy agreement?

You guys are writing 24 lines. Deadline is 6pm, Sunday!
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hunter now bin hunted #MaturedJungle
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

What's your problem?

See me see trouble o.

hmmm.... First time you'll drop a 'Gbags-free' post. I'm kinda impressed. BTW, lemme answer your first Question 'What's your problem?' K, what should I say ehn? Unhm, I ain gat no Problem on net lad, only shiid tha pisses me off is a broken nigga like you, wey no wan let person hear word. Hia, You should be on a wheelchair reading this. Who tha ffuck is a pathetic peasant to cross words with a merchant on an argosy. Anyway, that aside.

Down to ya second question 'Can't you stay without Mikuz? Are my your girlfriend or what?
My chick sef never hang on my ddick like this before sef.'

wtf! Na your type dey ignore pesin? Pfft. You should be stoned to death imp. And talking about chic. Do you have any? Except you referring to Sleak sha.

And

'Did I ask you to be wack?' this one na Jamb question o buh make I answer am.

TF! I'm wack, agreed but are you d.ope? You should be stoned again if you assume you are. You wey dem dey flog anyhow for fb groups dey form james bond for nl? Dont ever spit out this trash again son.

Your wackness dey cause confusion for house of assembly. Weyrey!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

6pm Sunday then.

sunday is too far!

What if one of em dies of bp before sunday?

9pm today is cool! cool
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

6pm Sunday then.

6pm sunday is cool....hell, 6pm saturday is even ok by me. i am stuck in a train station, how do you cats expect me to pen bars in this condition?

this is crazy - shakespeare was right....uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
coogar:

6pm sunday is cool....hell, 6pm saturday is even ok by me. i am stuck in a train station, how do you cats expect me to pen bars in this condition?

this is crazy - shakespeare was right....uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Lol, that closer tho
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinezeala:

Mumu, Cooger ended Mikuz' career the same way Teddyisnasty ended yours!

See man...do you no what...you just said teddy ended his career...show me what your evidence by saying it...and if you no bring evidence..you gonna kiss a ban!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
sosiqdude:

See man...do you no what...you just said teddy ended his career...show me what your evidence by saying it...and if you no bring evidence..you gonna kissss a ban!!
grin kai no b small tin Oº°˚ ˚°
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
sosiqdude:

See man...do you no what...you just said teddy ended his career...show me what your evidence by saying it...and if you no bring evidence..you gonna kiss a ban!!
can giyaz also bring evidence to what he claims?

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.