Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917695 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2014
warriblood una dey view topic...... Accept d c'o
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2014
techtonic: warriblood una dey view topic...... Accept d c'o
drop ur bars lemme rate You
Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: drop ur bars lemme rate You
............ Rate ya modafking recipie ...
Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
every time we try to revive this thread... u peeps keep killing it smh....we lost here mhen
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
techtonic: ............ Rate ya modafking recipie ...
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
techtonic: lemmme run ya enery levels............. Flows for rank? ...ish highly succulent.......................... OPEN C'O
when will u ever improve? . .on 2go u'r wack...nl is no man's land .. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Techtonic go back to school son/ nah your useless, drown yourself in a pool son/

flow for rank sucks, told you bìtches to drop a flow/ yall look extremely stûpid yo/
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
been gone in a min..........

why did loona decide to leave all cos of some harmless hatred from people?...smh....bros forget that and do your thing...

and the tourney still never finish?
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
JigsawKillah: Techtonic go back to school son/ nah your useless, drown yourself in a pool son/

flow for rank sucks, told you bìtches to drop a flow/ yall look extremely stûpid yo/
lmao. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Quick freestyle

Dunes are effed......marram grass/
packing dirt?.....mallam's task/
and apart from that/ I smooth talk and act/
with tact I chat/ to bang a lass/
but you relax and wwank...with gangs and lads/
your females abducted....won't you save your dykes?....boko haram asks/
this text will knock sirs/ hit vets and cause scars/
respect or get klapped/ my dagger pierced sponges.. 'are you ready to shower'?.....expect a 'bloodbath'/
Am Here to have....your hopes destroyed/ compensate parasites...the host ignored/
And 'rig' elections....now ballot boxes....are 'soaked in oil/

.shawarma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by devilmaycry: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2014
2go infected ....smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2014
what's 2go infected?
Re: Flow For Rank by devilmaycry: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran: what's 2go infected?
The forum is jst full of 2go niiggas ...#
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 15, 2014
devilmaycry:
The forum is jst full of 2go niiggas ...#
okay....but am not a 2go nigga or anything.......
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2014

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol.... It'll be an "all personals" about you if i decide to brawl you!
You won't tie a crit! But me nd you can't be in the same ring no more! You're too far below par!

It takes you more than a week to script just 4bars, smh! Why couldnt you reply those shots?

I'm right if i call you "Son", cause i gave you the lil attention you're getting now, when i decided to brawl you. . . So When i talk, You should respect that, son!

Todays saturday (work-freeday)..
Throw shots at me and i'll out of my kind heart reply you, micheal!

All i say about you is no doubt the truth! But you know nothing bout me, not even my name! Dummie!

if you decide not to drop bars but rants, i'll be forced to bring links to more disgusting personals of yours! I aint joking, micheal!

Well I think so....but give him what he want...two of you should eat the beef Together.
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
elymax, you agreed to fight me..
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2014
alcohol!!

I Was poisonous thinking it was me..I'm alcoholic!, and those who's going against me get alcoholism/
Cause imma make you eat the flesh of your own kind like it's cannibalism/ put the army to your life,,guide it, but still am the organic of your life, metabolism/ if you claim d0pe..I will weaken and breakdown your bars/ and put it in the state of catabolism/

Watch this movie I'm about to set..cause it gon fly you off like airplane/ and land you on a DESERT/ you've arrived and confused...cause I will prison your MINDSET/ and hide all the holes you could see so you ain't getting any f-ucking ASSET(@.ss set)/ wtf are you??!! You can't even express your life, it's like shy have coped your life ASPECT/ do you need some beating to fill this your empty BASKET/ --(well your brain is dormant it like you got that from you dad, you must be dominant)-- gringringrin

I will be brave when I send your soul to flame/ cover that with a cloth of shame/ laugh at your fat @ss cause you're all to blame/that what happen to niggaz that ain't D0pe but always claim/

Why they always saying they got a BEST LIFE/ they sing nice and win soul with a nice flow/ but I will still WASTE LIFE(west life)/ so see me as the thug in the street that SNATCH LIFE/ and prepare for my lines to slaughter you/ and if you escape, wait for the NEXT KNIFE!!!/

Was typin........
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Yo, like santa-clause w'out the beards... bruce's a blessing in disguise

no '1', a legend in his prime, you couldn't figure out cause he keeps messing with cheap fries

a raging vet i'm ready to kill cats, burn wits and retards, lessons for weak lads!!

and few weeks later i'll be like; i saw and won like what jig and and DBR would type after texting their freestyle/...
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
007Bruce: Yo, like santa-clause w'out the beards... bruce's a blessing in disguise

no '1', a legend in his prime, you couldn't figure out cause he keeps messing with cheap fries

a raging vet i'm ready to kill cats, burn wits and retards, lessons for weak lads!!

and few weeks later i'll be like; i saw and won like what jig and and DBR would type after texting their freestyle/...

grin grin. Kinda funny
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
tangent: i noticed there are many good text mcs on this zone. i think it's high time netcees flow for rank to know the rap king of nairaland.
netcees should drop their flows and get graded. 5 star ranking=gold, 4 star=silver, 3 star=bronze, 2 star=plastic. 1 star=wood. grin
lets go!
6 star nko?? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

Well I think so....but give him what he want...two of you should eat the beef Together.
ffuck you....
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
am surprised the person that opened this flow for rank is a female...tangent...where is she though? she hasn't been online since 2010
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
ffuck you....
Why are you so aggresive towards the young man...he saw the 2 of you are nt in good terms and suggested you both go in2 battle 2 finish dis off and all you can do is insult...lyk 4'real?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Testerfuze:
Why are you so aggresive towards the young man...he saw the 2 of you are nt in good terms and suggested you both go in2 battle 2 finish dis off and all you can do is insult...lyk 4'real?

shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls GoD do ave mercy//
wit all dis textcees/
cus like da fans of la liga dey still aint high even if dey drank a bottle of chelsea/
so phuck dis PREMIER LEAUGè/
phoenix as the Killer Team/
like a hunter dem all claimin best in their wilder dreams/
buh if flow for rank is all bout Cum. Paulthor doesnt ave a Bigger Prick/
to show for It/he neva drop a flow
all we know is da leader of a jobless Fraternity//

if you like, read dis n Pass by/
y"all flows aint differs from mah girl assx line/
so keep doing emm mixtapes formin nas type/
y"all will neva blow....ur songs will pass time....cheesy

jx a quick freeze

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
ffuck you....

What you problem...was I talking to you?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
mikuz: Please vote on this battle :

https://www.nairaland.com/1892425/lord-rings-quarter-finals-giyazz#26326662

Please please.

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Quick freestyle::::

They say.. A stich in time saves nine/but a cut from ma sword you wont save one/
I come 'Fest' on all 'occassions'/Da vital Second in time dilation/ The Thud you get for dull impacts...
.but if i ever come forth, its not a position but a step foward in the right direction/
I spit' PG' + viewers discretion /so parents beware.. ma words can kill 'A-teen'/
I sharp and if u 'dull' .. Imma pierce to gush 'blurred' like i just severed ya spleen/

yo! fffuck bins/

if you 'Rush yarn' garbage, even vladamir knows, i'l order nukes 'put in' ur mouth nd off you blast in moscow/
I traffic red lights ta make hommies move slow/but if you gat wings.. i make u fly away cos i scarecrows/
truth is.. like cockrows/i love fowlplay.. so watch as i bang ya 'chick, in' bird(bed) lyk a hO.r.ny rooster/

Enough bird talks..

I dont need a booster/to mke the signal clear that i the son of 'athena'/ cos ma flows lubricate ...you'l think i come from 'grease'/
Still I gat the disease/to infect and kill with ease/peeps who go diabolical... knw i leave their stories for gods.. when i slaughter and use em to appease/
A beast/who with a smirk grin/paints towns red/No c-4s, but ma style blew/foes to ash/
so ffuuck rhymes!! I just played with diff shades though i didnt study 'core law' (color)/
Maybe its cos i write effortlessly with 'just ease' any time i 'bring ma pen to book'!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Do u knw what's hindering the progress of this thread??
This thread was created by tanget right??
And the name is "flow for rank"....but tell me y'all peeps that claims ddope and old head

Have y'all ever 'ranked a flow??'

We drop our flows, its then ignored.....I can remember hw I pleaded that my drop shouldn't be ignored cus I was actually going 2 battle wit it on fb, but still It was!
That was the more reason y I took the lines 2 the chatroom, nd not here "FFR" cus I was hoping 2 have better views....

So let me just say it aloud; y'all should rank flows.....and stop giving all ur attention 2 the recognised ones here!!!!

That's y I respect Lagunna a lot, this dude deserves it......wen I first came here, he was the only 1 that actually paid attention 2 me......I can remember that during my early times here, I'd ask mikuz a question and it would be ignored, until wen erri1 saw my lines agains Kr0ne...

Seriously, its not fair! Everybody can be ddope......u don't just ignore sum1 simply cus u are ddoper or he/she aint recognised

Y'all should rank the flows.......Mikuz here's a suggestion, do it lik on monthly bases.....wen flows are ranked, the person with the highest rank in the month; should be recognised as best freestyle rapper of the month or sumtin that suits "FFR"

Tnx.....other mods, take note
Re: Flow For Rank by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Geoxpress: Do u knw what's hindering the progress of this thread??
This thread was created by tanget right??
And the name is "flow for rank"....but tell me y'all peeps that claims ddope and old head

Have y'all ever 'ranked a flow??'

We drop our flows, its then ignored.....I can remember hw I pleaded that my drop shouldn't be ignored cus I was actually going 2 battle wit it on fb, but still It was!
That was the more reason y I took the lines 2 the chatroom, nd not here "FFR" cus I was hoping 2 have better views....

So let me just say it aloud; y'all should rank flows.....and stop giving all ur attention 2 the recognised ones here!!!!

That's y I respect Lagunna a lot, this dude deserves it......wen I first came here, he was the only 1 that actually paid attention 2 me......I can remember that during my early times here, I'd ask mikuz a question and it would be ignored, until wen erri1 saw my lines agains Kr0ne...

Seriously, its not fair! Everybody can be ddope......u don't just ignore sum1 simply cus u are ddoper or he/she aint recognised

Y'all should rank the flows.......Mikuz here's a suggestion, do it lik on monthly bases.....wen flows are ranked, the person with the highest rank in the month; should be recognised as best freestyle rapper of the month or sumtin that suits "FFR"

Tnx.....other mods, take note
k cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.