Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919323 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2014
sosiqdude: alcohol!!

I Was poisonous thinking it was me..I'm alcoholic!, and those who's going against me get alcoholism/
Cause imma make you eat the flesh of your own kind like it's cannibalism/ put the army to your life,,guide it, but still am the organic of your life, metabolism/ if you claim d0pe..I will weaken and breakdown your bars/ and put it in the state of catabolism/

Watch this movie I'm about to set..cause it gon fly you off like airplane/ and land you on a DESERT/ you've arrived and confused...cause I will prison your MINDSET/ and hide all the holes you could see so you ain't getting any f-ucking ASSET(@.ss set)/ wtf are you??!! You can't even express your life, it's like shy have coped your life ASPECT/ do you need some beating to fill this your empty BASKET/ --(well your brain is dormant it like you got that from you dad, you must be dominant)-- gringringrin

I will be brave when I send your soul to flame/ cover that with a cloth of shame/ laugh at your fat @ss cause you're all to blame/that what happen to niggaz that ain't D0pe but always claim/

Why they always saying they got a BEST LIFE/ they sing nice and win soul with a nice flow/ but I will still WASTE LIFE(west life)/ so see me as the thug in the street that SNATCH LIFE/ and prepare for my lines to slaughter you/ and if you escape, wait for the NEXT KNIFE!!!/

Was typin........

Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ wa oo
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Geoxpress: Do u knw what's hindering the progress of this thread??
This thread was created by tanget right??
And the name is "flow for rank"....but tell me y'all peeps that claims ddope and old head

Have y'all ever 'ranked a flow??'

We drop our flows, its then ignored.....I can remember hw I pleaded that my drop shouldn't be ignored cus I was actually going 2 battle wit it on fb, but still It was!
That was the more reason y I took the lines 2 the chatroom, nd not here "FFR" cus I was hoping 2 have better views....

So let me just say it aloud; y'all should rank flows.....and stop giving all ur attention 2 the recognised ones here!!!!

That's y I respect Lagunna a lot, this dude deserves it......wen I first came here, he was the only 1 that actually paid attention 2 me......I can remember that during my early times here, I'd ask mikuz a question and it would be ignored, until wen erri1 saw my lines agains Kr0ne...

Seriously, its not fair! Everybody can be ddope......u don't just ignore sum1 simply cus u are ddoper or he/she aint recognised

Y'all should rank the flows.......Mikuz here's a suggestion, do it lik on monthly bases.....wen flows are ranked, the person with the highest rank in the month; should be recognised as best freestyle rapper of the month or sumtin that suits "FFR"

Tnx.....other mods, take note

Thats ma problem too! Thats y ion bother tu freestyle again! Coz Only engaging in a battle be it tourney or friendly thats where people get to advice U̅ on ur rap scheme. . Its best u learn the other way round
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
And the name is "flow for rank"....but tell me y'all peeps that claims ddope and old head

We drop our flows, its then ignored.....I can remember hw I pleaded that my drop shouldn't be ignored cus I was actually going 2 battle wit it on fb, but still It was!
That was the more reason y I took the lines 2 the chatroom, nd not here "FFR" cus I was hoping 2 have better views....

So let me just say it aloud; y'all should rank flows.....and stop giving all ur attention 2 the recognised ones here!!!!

That's y I respect Lagunna a lot, this dude deserves it......wen I first came here, he was the only 1 that actually paid attention 2 me......I can remember that during my early times here, I'd ask mikuz a question and it would be ignored, until wen erri1 saw my lines agains Kr0ne...

Seriously, its not fair! Everybody can be ddope......u don't just ignore sum1 simply cus u are ddoper or he/she aint recognised

Y'all should rank the flows.......Mikuz here's a suggestion, do it lik on monthly bases.....wen flows are ranked, the person with the highest rank in the month; should be recognised as best freestyle rapper of the month or sumtin that suits "FFR"

I pray say dem answer u o
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2014

True talk.. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I pray say dem answer u o
Nawa ooh.......abeg Mikuz that stuff should be looked into
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
gottoboy:

Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ wa oo

Wetin e do you..what ur pee
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
sosiqdude:

Wetin e do you..what ur pee
Did i say anything!
Re: Flow For Rank by Korlinx: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2014
[/size][/b][size=8pt][b]
Ayo, Turn me on da Radar!!!
Back in THOSE DAYZ when life was BED OF ROSES/eat n grow fat lyk spoilt child, whilst wackness JUXTAPOSES/till dad died n left us with BLOODY NOSES/and here i am tryina put da past behind!! NOBODY KNOWS THIS!!||||
Things changed! So i gotta dance to Da RHYTHM OF LIFE/
tryina fight ma way out like am on a MISSION OF STRIFE/got tha WISDOM OF FIVE so m hoping ma dreams gon get me to other side in the KINGDOM OF LIGHT|||

****Beats-going-faster***
ayo, all these bitches laughing when they see me FIGHTING TO LIVE/bt aint gIve a damn cos ma car to success is what am STRIVING TO DRIVE/
steering so hard to avoid FATAL CONDUCT/whilst they get em selves FINGERED AND bleeped!!!||
show me love! with ma flows UNABATED/when i make it u'd wish u NEVER HATED/come for pleas n i'ma kick ur ass out cos u UNDERRATED|||
ayo, Chi-chi i knw u're hearing ma voice, jst wana say Bleep YOU! and your MOCK CREW/i pray God keep ur shitty self alive so u gon see my BREAK THROUGH/n as 4 ur bf, surely i'll smash his balls cos aint gat any BRAKE SHOE!!||. . . .

Re: Flow For Rank by Korlinx: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2014
[b]Ayo, El frenzy turn me on the Radar/i spit with goldmic, Gawd's death ona silver of platter/cos i'll make his family shed tears when i present Gawd's bladder/ to his father/on a trade-by-barter/to Bleep his mother!/4give me Tha Prophesy for being a bad Brother|||
Am Chelsea's 'Eden Michael', i come with 'Hazard'/to dribble this bastard/no fowl play when i kick his balls outa its sack to leave the gay flattered!/and this retard/cant punch hard/even if he gets a gets a gun triggered||
Ayo, Gawd ur mum is shortgun, one cock(cork) and she blows/with those dirty beard of ur dad that smells like vaginal flows/he still cant make fame like Rick Ross||
ayo, if wishes were "horses", ur mum would 'ride on mine'/cos she loves the taste of ma cums like a table wine!/bt not until she shaves her bushy pussy hairs that pricks like Poccupine!!!||||
Gawd's ears so big, when he stands on mantle, they look like trophy handles/he prolly gon lose em in this catastrophic battle!/
an eye for an eye n a tooth for a tooth/Bleep that law! am taking his life 4 not being cute/when i tie this goat/on the throat/n put him through the garotte|||
Yeah, with ma poetic diploma/ I'ma write Gawd's odyssey like am 'Homer'/then make the fool slip into something more comfortable...like a coma/....
After sex with a broken CD, his mama thought d bastard was an immaculate conception/until she saw the little ape face-to-face then she lost her visual perception/n as For those who never forget a face... you are an exception/.
he's a homo-erectus, his dick stiffens when he faces_the_gents/he gon be ashamed 4 these disgraces_i_sent/
he has signs on both ears saying "Space for Rent"/bt when i insert 'Love Machine' to Bleep his senses, he'll prolly scream my "life for rent"|||....
.And if he trys to act Gay?Then i'll be landing a Scorching whip/without warning blip/on his fuckin Dick/when he'll be touching zip/
If stupidity hurt, this gay gon go through life on a morphine drip!!!||
i murdered this gay n he came back a zombie/even with rap as his hobby/he'll stil get dumped like humpty dumpty/
Niqqar u're so stupid, u put 'lipstick' on her forehead just to 'makeup ur mind'/Everythng bout chu so stupid! U fuckedup mankind!!/
ur mum a gold digger/ur dad a drinker/u're the reason God created the middle finger!/
Gawd is a just an illiterate/Stupidity is his daily bread/
Gawd u wana stop being ugly? Take a twin blade/ Cut off yo fucken head!!!|||
Bitch![/b]
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2014
rolln wit ah sparks'''
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yo I'm a moster that spits ddope/a knife 2 my mouth, wen I spit I kill flow!/so don't tink u can eff with me, u'd need a ffucking Love Machine!/

. .Yo, my lines are cray/but ur lines are stray/i'm gonna match past u, lik a damn parade!/ ibime tinks he's king?/ but truth he's weak/ cus y'all gon' get surprised wen he bcums the subject that I treat!!/

. .I'mma take charge, lik getting electricity in me/cus I'm on a killing spree/and I'm really mean. .but that aint no definition of the real me!/

. .So he's gonna take punches/i'mma electrocute his eyes, then I gets naked till he see-reals; lik some cruches!/

. .I'm a beast of the south/, healthy. .but all these Young sicks' lik the king of the south/and y'all tryna get to the stool? I'm already on the couch!/

. .I've got them on suspense; and I aint no drama king/my words rings twice and thrice in their ears, but I aint stammering!/

. .Ffuck it I'm the strong shiit here; y'all wattery/i'm a god, y'all made from clay. . Lik it's pottery!/

. .Yes they don't match up 2 me/i got all their balls kicked. .they can't stand up 2 me/i got all their legs hit/ so u can say my rhymes don't rhyme,/ but shiit still remains geo is the best, and that don't change time from time!/

. .Leggo............
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geoxpress: Yo I'm a moster that spits ddope/a knife 2 my mouth, wen I spit I kill flow!/so don't tink u can eff with me, u'd need a ffucking Love Machine!/

. .Yo, my lines are cray/but ur lines are stray/i'm gonna match past u, lik a damn parade!/ ibime tinks he's king?/ but truth he's weak/ cus y'all gon' get surprised wen he bcums the subject that I treat!!/

. .I'mma take charge, lik getting electricity in me/cus I'm on a killing spree/and I'm really mean. .but that aint no definition of the real me!/

. .So he's gonna take punches/i'mma electrocute his eyes, then I gets naked till he see-reals; lik some cruches!/

. .I'm a beast of the south/, healthy. .but all these Young sicks' lik the king of the south/and y'all tryna get to the stool? I'm already on the couch!/

. .I've got them on suspense; and I aint no drama king/my words rings twice and thrice in their ears, but I aint stammering!/

. .Ffuck it I'm the strong shiit here; y'all wattery/i'm a god, y'all made from clay. . Lik it's pottery!/

. .Yes they don't match up 2 me/i got all their balls kicked. .they can't stand up 2 me/i got all their legs hit/ so u can say my rhymes don't rhyme,/ but shiit still remains geo is the best, and that don't change time from time!/

. .Leggo............
agreed! ..
Ma fists stammer cos i only punched once but twice this goof died/The way i spit black death you'l think ma tooth dyed/
truth is..the only thing Xpress about this guy.. he'll be a smooth ride/!!

With NYSC boots tied/i kicked and left this Otondo bleeding/
He just a youth whose service to rap aint needed/
but if he claims that he Leads... i'l slap the copper... with fists of Iron.. now thats metallic bonding/!!

He prides to leave foes dazed/
So imma murk this dude outside the Bank...he wont save face/ but if Geo still argues he matters cos he gat weight,.. bro ask ur sis's pussy.. my d1ck occupies space/!!

Nigga say we clay.. cool/ atleast we tighter than the porous b1tch.. cuz in his battle.. the way punches penetrated this mummy's boy/ we all mistook him for sandy soil/!!

Plus stop talking about Cushions/cos no matter how you furnish your drOppins... carpernters in the house still insist... its stool !
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
agreed! ..
Ma fists stammer cos i only punched once but twice this goof died/The way i spit black death you'l think ma tooth dyed/

but if he claims that he Leads... i'l slap the copper... with fists of Iron.. now thats metallic bonding/!!

So imma murk this dude outside the Bank...he wont save face/ but if Geo still argues he matters cos he gat weight,.. bro ask ur sis's pussy.. my d1ck occupies space/!!

Nigga say we clay.. cool/ atleast we tighter than the porous b1tch.. cuz in his battle.. the way punches penetrated this mummy's boy/ we all mistook him for sandy soil/!!

Plus stop talking about Cushions/cos no matter how you furnish your drOppins... carpernters in the house still insist... its stool !

your lines shows u re a nitwit/ i used weakest flow and finish u wit disses/ plus am know to kill and bury foes in 6ft/
throw spear at im....and he better scream and shout ..like dt song of britney/

my acidic punch is a bomb-blast/ it eliminate goons and pauper/
y could imagine...how my rap turned ur momma to a beareaved mother/
....and ur old. soldier papa worship me..like i gave im coins...to change his wadrope and khaki trousers/

this. g@y wh0re sis/ pu**y is fake and phoneys/ ...i am not here for jokins/
!but the fact is.....she wouldn't make fame...wit fake p*ssy/ cos aliens in mecury/ knw imma dnt fuccck outta world huh?...call me usman jako...i bleep this bed muris/

i know how bad u feel/ like high tout wit pills/ ....i rather speak my mind...i dont care hw sad u will/
....i break dis moniker into pieces beside a minner....so wotch how the glad died in drill/

#YOLO

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
richommie:

your lines shows u re a nitwit/ i used weakest flow and finish u wit disses/ plus am know to kill and bury foes in 6ft/
throw spear at im....and he better scream and shout ..like dt song of britney/

my acidic punch is a bomb-blast/ it eliminate goons and pauper/
y could imagine...how my rap turned ur momma to a beareaved mother/
....and ur old. soldier papa worship me..like i gave im coins...to change his wadrope and khaki trousers/

this. g@y wh0re sis/ pu**y is fake and phoneys/ ...i am not here for jokins/
!but the fact is.....she wouldn't make fame...wit fake p*ssy/ cos aliens in mecury/ knw imma dnt fuccck outta world huh?...call me usman jako...i bleep this bed muris/

i know how bad u feel/ like high tout wit pills/ ....i rather speak my mind...i dont care hw sad u will/
....i break dis moniker into pieces beside a minner....so wotch how the glad died in drill/

#YOLO
Geoxpress, what happened to your moniker? Or this isnt you?
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
niggaz wack dropping frees on ffr lyk say na mobile toilet/ they gat vacant brains,..they gat to carry d sign to-let/ quick freestyl that makes u smile/ evry1 be admiring my style/ I'm currently in ma restroom,I'm dropping sh1t/ I came wit no pen and paper buh I'm fully kit/ d way niggaz here spit wack..u'll think they are imbeciles/ I gat to eliminate dem all..kip dem in exile/ if dey try 'test-I',Imma 'design' dia face with 'stitches'/ then I light their skins wit punch..aint talking bleaches/ if they battle me in 1 'accord' they wld stil be under(honda) me/ d only way dey do clean tinz is wen they are under-'neat'/
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
niggaz wack dropping frees on ffr lyk say na mobile toilet/ they gat vacant brains,..they gat to carry d sign to-let/ quick freestyl that makes u smile/ evry1 be admiring my style/ I'm currently in ma restroom,I'm dropping sh1t/ I came wit no pen and paper buh I'm fully kit/ d way niggaz here spit wack..u'll think they are imbeciles/ I gat to eliminate dem all..kip dem in exile/ if dey try 'test-I',wit this 'thread' Imma 'design' dia face with 'stitches'/ then I light their skins wit punch..aint talking bleaches/ if they battle me in 1 'accord' they wld stil be under(honda) me/ d only way dey do clean tinz is wen they are under-'neat'/
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Geoxpress, what happened to your moniker? Or this isnt you?
This is not me....I've got only 1 acct. That's "Geoxpress"
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geoxpress:

exactly
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geoxpress:
oK. Noted.
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
agreed! ..

Look! U drew my attention, nw u getting the picture/i'm having u schooled here, but I aint no teacher/and u saying u go real? Shiit I go realer!/

Now don't take that as anything, cus its nothing/u tinking u 1st place, simply cus u fronting? Tah! I aint even started dissing; bt u aint lucky/cus I tried 2 take the wackness of ur blod; went for DNA and found out for Wackness?? U the offspring!/

So u tinking u can best who?/see my boiling point ain reached I'm still leveld/but let me giv u a sign; 1nce I'm on my boiling point, I'm gonna vapourise my anger and condense on the dammned u!!/

Ok u a f@g that's y u tyna ffuck wit me?/truth be told only grocries u've got store withing/but niggaa u aint tough, cus my punches give u hunch back, truth its humbling!!/

My guns at ur broke skull/i'm typical murderer lik I was local/but u see if ur biitch aint want u no more/i could attach a bomb 2 ur workplace and s a Mouth Action!!/

U've never crushed on/except gels u we're falling for. .upon/my flows are raising oceans and lakes, lik Jesse Jags. .top notch/but ur flow can't rise above sea level lik u were Sponge Bob!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
don't be lazy!!! The only thing this bar needed to make it very wowing was rhymes!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geoxpress:
Look! U drew my attention, nw u getting the picture/i'm having u schooled here, but I aint no teacher/and u saying u go real? Shiit I go realer!/

Now don't take that as anything, cus its nothing/u tinking u 1st place, simply cus u fronting? Tah! I aint even started dissing; bt u aint lucky/cus I tried 2 take the wackness of ur blod; went for DNA and found out for Wackness?? U the offspring!/

So u tinking u can best who?/see my boiling point ain reached I'm still leveld/but let me giv u a sign; 1nce I'm on my boiling point, I'm gonna vapourise my anger and condense on the dammned u!!/

Ok u a f@g that's y u tyna ffuck wit me?/truth be told only grocries u've got store withing/but niggaa u aint tough, cus my punches give u hunch back, truth its humbling!!/

My guns at ur broke skull/i'm typical murderer lik I was local/but u see if ur biitch aint want u no more/i could attach a bomb 2 ur workplace and s a Mouth Action!!/

U've never crushed on/except gels u we're falling for. .upon/my flows are raising oceans and lakes, lik Jesse Jags. .top notch/but ur flow can't rise above sea level lik u were Sponge Bob!!/

Add 2 plus 1 and ya'll ll see G's average/
I'l get him mugged like a spoon of beverage/and talking of rise.. if this nigga ever rose, he hung on his Gf's clevage/!!

He see wages/ dnt warrant him paying ffr with filthy rymes good only for sewages/plus he spits adages/
..The way hes lines age/
if his bars were time-machine.... he sure wud land us in stoneage/!!

I throw fists at brains when really vexed/
throw d1ck too.. so hes b1tch is def getting mind blowing sex/ but if he protests.. Just One reckless punch ... we'l see equations get lost finding x/!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
don't be lazy!!! The only thing this bar needed to make it very wowing was rhymes!
True! I was lazy.. I just didnt care as no be battle.

Erm, i go try cast spirit of laziness comot for me body.
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Add 2 plus 1 and ya'll ll see G's average/
I'l get him mugged like a spoon of beverage/and talking of rise.. if this nigga ever rose, he hung on his Gf's clevage/!!

He see wages/ dnt warrant him paying ffr with filthy rymes good only for sewages/plus he spits adages/
..The way hes lines age/
if his bars were time-machine.... he sure wud land us in stoneage/!!

I throw fists at brains when really vexed/
throw d1ck too.. so hes b1tch is def getting mind blowing sex/ but if he protests.. Just One reckless punch ... we'l see equations get lost finding x/!!
Lol.....nigga get a job or mind ur business!
Now he got pissed/let me pour this urine; I'd break ur fist/so who u tryna beef?/ cus we all knw u are waste..I mean we always dump ur shiit!/

Bros u lack rhymes and good construction lik a wack builder/and we nw he's talking the measurement tool, wen he claims 2 be ah ruler/cus I'm the recognised. .go ask ur parents if u adopted, brah do that!/

I'd have him choked/with my tactics yo/but we all can say dude lines don't connect lik its lacks current/but take a look his current line/, lol Max said he was lazy. This electrical man had never put up the connect line!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Geo, late reply.. I been de cook. Boys must wack.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
I wont rhyme to diss you..srry, u aint competent/Your generic spittin's seen(sin) allover.. but mine is sacred.. Sacrament/
u sure gonna cry... but still i'l be seen tearing you up further ... like fake documents/!!

your writtens never gon mke you number 1.. so nigga save that numeric pad/
common brah!! You's just a generic wack/
A proud wack lizard, who sadly... gonna get crushed in jurrasic park/!!

I mean.. Ah flow effortless cos i gat a hydro gene/i power bore holes.. i be like underground engine/
but ur genetic make-up gat silica gel in gene/
thats why you'll never flow ...cos like ogogoro.. you inherited a dry-gene/!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
agreed! ..

but if he claims that he Leads... i'l slap the copper... with fists of Iron.. now thats metallic bonding!!

OMG!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
YoungDaNaval: OMG!!!

someone i think has played the copper/corper youth service thing here... wow factor gone
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib, why u no dey write like this when u dey battle undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
You guys wanna take shots? Then Captain Morgan's come out
Slow it down! I just dissed you
You guys wanna take shots? Get capped and more guns come out
Slow it down once more
You wanna take shots? Get capped, them organs come out

Conceited...
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
YoungDaNaval: OMG!!!
smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lagunna: Ksslib, why u no dey write like this when u dey battle undecided
I still dey try styles thats why. I think this style suits best. I'l stick to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.