Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,894 members, 7,831,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920271 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Can I Share The Download Link To Ma Songs There? I Mean Am I Permitted To Do So?
Why not! We go even appreciate am. Chat room please
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
are you still weeping?

Btw.. So, you ended up battling yourself again?.. Lmfao grincheesy

stop mentioning me goblin....

you bore me.....stalker
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Can I Share The Download Link To Ma Songs There? I Mean Am I Permitted To Do So?
I could post em on ma blog yo'
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Ibime u see my mail??
Re: Flow For Rank by sconp: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:

I agree. If he channels his anger towards penning more bars, FFR will improve. As a matter of fact, if most peeps channel their energy in dropping freestyle, here will improve. I briefly went through his posts and I found out him and Ksslib ain't friends and saw where he said he'll tackle K's life on this section. LOL. That's why I gave up convincing him cos he ain't in good terms with Ksslib. I don't see why appreciating K's bars would've hurt his reputation.

That said, he pens good bars when he ain't beefing. I said "educatively" cos I've seen two of his freestyles that intrigued me. There's this particular freeestyle he dropped that had "a church theme," I was left "wowing." Those are the kind of freestyles I love. A deviation from the regular "battle bars" and punchlines. That's why Sauron is appreciated. He writes poetic freeestyles and Iamor has dropped two of those kinds I can recollect. He's good, but beefs too much.
i think the hate came up during the pronunciation issue, but they were once paddies, see this where K was hyping him.www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/369#25013715
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: Dude asking how can one beat me low/milo ? Hes probably too smart to figure the ME there refers to ksslib. Lwkmd!!

As for me biting . I guess i searched and searched all over for what to bite and settled for a line from phenom. Smh grin ...

Whatever makes you sleep!!!! Just stop quoting me, simple.

I dont find men with gay tendencies giving me attention, funny. .. undecided

Even ᵗᴴᵋ SO̶̷̩̊͡ called Phenom can Bite alot
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ibime: Chatroom was only 7 pages long by January 2014 while FFR was full of rhymes. Now Chatroom is 143 pages long (from July to now), while FFR is scant of rhymes.
math guru grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
007Bruce: math guru grin
grin @math guru
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
are you still weeping?

Btw.. So, you ended up battling yourself again?.. Lmfao grincheesy
elymax, what's happening? 'thought we both agreed to fight... Stop cursing Iam joor & let's spar
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
007Bruce: elymax, what's happening? 'thought we both agreed to fight... Stop cursing Iam joor & let's spar
seeing that kid cry is more fun than anything i've seen here lately! grin

about the brawl. I'm battling geoexpress first...
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Spit bars una say no
Aromo must u start a fight

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
JigsawKillah: Spit bars una say no
Aromo must u start a fight

SAW

what have i done this time around?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
seeing that kid cry is more fun than anything i've seen here lately! grin

about the brawl. I'm battling geoexpress first...
when? 2054? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2014
mikuz where the hell is Tyson since?? for three days now.....so I just wasted my time to script?
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran: mikuz where the hell is Tyson since?? for three days now.....so I just wasted my time to script?
Tyson is a 2go nigga and dats exactly how dose gees behave,they request 4 a battle,brag that they'll kill you bla bla bla and then chicken out @ the very last minute....he'll be banned sha...he must be banned!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Provab: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't know how this shit is supposed to make sense if you all came retarded//
My flow is menstraul- I drop- drop, drop again, then watch me re-padded//
Its all about BREAKING BARS that's why we no longer get the BEAR HUG//
So when dudes say we bad, I say we bad enough not to fear God//
I think of a WORD PLAY to drop so I WATCH my scrabble boards//
Bt then I say ef wordplay,I'd rather get rich and sample whores//
And this last verse to underground rappers always good at claiming tough//
You aint underground and hardcore cos of the way you drop//
You just underground cos u failed to reach the top//

Easy with the critic! I am new here and this is my first post on nairaland.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Provab: I don't know how this shit is supposed to make sense if you all came retarded//
My flow is menstraul- I drop- drop, drop again, then watch me re-padded//
Its all about BREAKING BARS that's why we no longer get the BEAR HUG//
So when dudes say we bad, I say we bad enough not to fear God//
I think of a WORD PLAY to drop so I WATCH my scrabble boards//
Bt then I say ef wordplay,I'd rather get rich and sample whores//
And this last verse to underground rappers always good at claiming tough//
You aint underground and hardcore cos of the way you drop//
You just underground cos u failed to reach the top//
Easy with the critic! I am new here and this is my first post on nairaland.
lol.. Ok...

But try to read the freestyle archives... You'll learn from them... Uwc

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
teddybiyasi......whats taking you so long......
its ladies first..... immediately you post your verse i will post mine....

why are you delaying things.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Look!!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Make I talk joor----freestyle thing on my mind grin

SosiQdude is so anointed/
He can spit out fire out his mouth/ more than disciple jesus appointed/ am not saying I got More powers than jesus/ but saying there is something/ God install in me which I can't tell cause it's assorted/

Can you imagine,, my flow heal th sick/
Ii's make mountain move/ and shake haters around tho there life is still like stick/ they ain't progressing,,but I am, cus next year I will be a star and they see my song and dey go click/ and if haters attack me, thunder go fire out there prick/

some will be thinking this guy can't Rap/ they always wish me say every morning I get slap/ but I dey talk joor...and when you finish reading this/ just call me out,,and all vets like ibime go just laugh/
Abi this my freestyle is funny/ but I want u to forget wack and just clap/
I like teddy so much/ but krone steal her heart off like wallet/ teddy bring out your ppussy cus I want to fuckyouhard/
krone I will break your dirty heart/ when I jerk saw, kill her!! But not lord of the ring/ I got to stop here mehn!!

Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaa
Krone
Teddybiyisa
Jigsawkillah
Fuckyouhard
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
sosiqdude: Make I talk joor----freestyle thing on my mind grin

SosiQdude is so anointed/
He can spit out fire out his mouth/ more than disciple jesus appointed/ am not saying I got More powers than jesus/ but saying there is something/ God install in me which I can't tell cause it's assorted/

Can you imagine,, my flow heal th sick/
Ii's make mountain move/ and shake haters around tho there life is still like stick/ they ain't progressing,,but I am, cus next year I will be a star and they see my song and dey go click/ and if haters attack me, thunder go fire out there prick/

some will be thinking this guy can't Rap/ they always wish me say every morning I get slap/ but I dey talk joor...and when you finish reading this/ just call me out,,and all vets like ibime go just laugh/
Abi this my freestyle is funny/ but I want u to forget wack and just clap/
I like teddy so much/ but krone steal her heart off like wallet/ teddy bring out your ppussy cus I want to fuckyouhard/
krone I will break your dirty heart/ when I jerk saw, kill her!! But not lord of the ring/ I got to stop here mehn!!

Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaa
Krone
Teddybiyisa
Jigsawkillah
Fuckyouhard
the day you become d0pe, i'll single handedly slaughter a cow to celebrate!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
the day you become d0pe, i'll single handedly slaughter a cow to celebrate!

I know you gon say so...when I'm writing this...I was not thinking...na talk I dey talk..was not raping...ELYMAXiimus why don't we eat the beef together...let battle..I will eat out your fresh!
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
sosiqdude:
I know you gon say so...when I'm writing this...I was not thinking...na talk I dey talk..was not raping...ELYMAXiimus why don't we eat the beef together...let battle..I will eat out your fresh!
You mean "flesh" right?
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sosiq, nice verse cool
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Testerfuze:
You mean "flesh" right?

What?
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
sosiqdude:

What?
Never mind
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
lagunna remember before the thread I said elymax krone and kslib couldn't vote...you agreed to it....contain them please...

thanks
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran: lagunna remember before the thread I said elymax krone and kslib couldn't vote...you agreed to it....contain them please...

thanks
What's there to vote again? grin a lil gal practically r@ped u. Shameless fool! grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne:
What's there to vote again? grin a lil gal practically r@ped u. Shameless fool! grin grin grin

save your hate votes dude.....your votes ain't counting...

goodbye
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

save your hate votes dude.....your votes ain't counting...

goodbye
I'm waiting for u to bring ur other accountsSSSSsssSs to that thread. I'm watching grin loser!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne:
I'm waiting for u to bring ur other accountsSSSSsssSs to that thread. I'm watching grin loser!

you got mental issues dude....am in a bus now almost at school...to go do assignments...you think I have time to create accounts to vote myself...when my bars will get intelligent vets to vote me?......you think childish dude.....stop mentioning me....and for the last....your vote don't count. same with your other 2 friends......

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.