Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917394 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne:
I'm waiting for u to bring ur other accountsSSSSsssSs to that thread. I'm watching grin loser!

i saw coogar viewing the thread... He doesnt want to break arowo's heart by voting. grin
I STILL CAN'T BELieve biyasi wrote that verse, though! . . . Daaaamn!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dude. This is like the 50th time you ll be calling my name even when I've refused to pay no attention to you.

Prior to this brawl you told Lagunna I shouldn't vote. Now did you see libs comment on that thread not to even mention a vote? Then what the fffuck are you on about? Your paranoia is on a whole diff level entirely. Just ffucking leave me alone. You are really mentally messed up. grin .. ****spits***

And stop derailing FFR. Take what ever lame complaints you have to the chat room..

After all the mouth you made, see how dem bury you alive... The only criteria you tied is... attendance. .

I have told you times without number, stop mentioning my name. Dont even reply cos you ll be ignored as usual.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
sosiqdude: Make I talk joor----freestyle thing on my mind grin

SosiQdude is so anointed/
He can spit out fire out his mouth/ more than disciple jesus appointed/ am not saying I got More powers than jesus/ but saying there is something/ God install in me which I can't tell cause it's assorted/

Can you imagine,, my flow heal th sick/
Ii's make mountain move/ and shake haters around tho there life is still like stick/ they ain't progressing,,but I am, cus next year I will be a star and they see my song and dey go click/ and if haters attack me, thunder go fire out there prick/

some will be thinking this guy can't Rap/ they always wish me say every morning I get slap/ but I dey talk joor...and when you finish reading this/ just call me out,,and all vets like ibime go just laugh/
Abi this my freestyle is funny/ but I want u to forget wack and just clap/
I like teddy so much/ but krone steal her heart off like wallet/ teddy bring out your ppussy cus I want to fuckyouhard/
krone I will break your dirty heart/ when I jerk saw, kill her!! But not lord of the ring/ I got to stop here mehn!!

Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaa
Krone
Teddybiyisa
Jigsawkillah
Fuckyouhard
yea...............its all about storytellin now grin SO SICK DUDE!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ksslib, you wicked o. "the only crit you tied is attendance''....
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Watch me pick the pen to quench boredom/ dulling me, cos your lyrics flat as Olga Kent's bottom/
so I lyrically channeled my present complicated problems and conclude/
to script semblable of 'a french kiss from death' before peeps in paris utter bonjour/
Ha! Complexed alphabets dripping out the ink of my blessed pen/ crystal clear, your verses left them acting hard, mine vex them/
like tell 'em/ they nothing but wacks/
Agree to this! Last person that pulled a Thomas was whacked!/
Bafana Bafana? quit the air pollution with ya allos parakletos; Vuvuzela tracks!/
Limerick is extremely wack, Gottoboy did a better crap!/
Script is ill, but i refer not the Xlite/ said that for a reason; cos in audios that fool sounds like an asphyxiated version of West life!/
Is this a diss? Do not bother replying/
Do otherwise, and ya flesh is the next thing that lyrical scavenger; Siddogg, would be recycling!/
Grrrgh!!! Never heard of me? I could invent a sentence that'd make a judge give himself a death sentence/
OG! Jigsawkillah brought guns to a punch fight and failed his balls!
I blast ya brains to the wall with a baseball /bat/ bleed carefully!
If your blood spill on my tatoo? Imma cut off your mum's breats. . . and call that tit for tat!
you don't get it! It's hot complexity in 5000 degrees/
The bars I text is law, my vocal is sound decree/
Leave strong-headed rappers not needing air/
Under the earth six feet below, dead or alive, leave him there!!!/
Lazllo Barrow kinda type. Take the information if you dig/
Eating sharwama in a friend's party, Hey! I'm referring you pig!/
Swoooop!
Fixed upon to annihilate Ksslib and give Scooby Doo another reason to jump on Shaggy's arms/
Brain scanning for the murder words, but death couldn't allow me practice that/
but I'm still illing/ and willing/ to make him stop breathing/
Will this provoke the father of the afforementioned rapper?/
Ffuck ochon! Your s.tupid son messed with the wrong rapper!/
so he must face the consequences!
Destruction is what it reflects, even as I scrub and make the mirror cleaner/
I'm a teen, just a Little boy, picture 1945 in Hiroshima!!!/
young, and lyrically inclined compared to the height of Mount Everest/
My pen will always design syllables, my mouth never rest!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Korlinx: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yo, just wana drop a lil freestyle.
LYRICAL DISS TO GAWD SAMZICK ADEYEMI
Unlike this dog, i'm a PUREBRED n I'll beat him black n blue till he POPS RED and DROPS DEAD in this PLAT-FORM BED/Tbh, If stupidy goes to 5 naira per barrel, then i'll be a millionaire when i drill GAWD'S HEAD!||
ur mum is a democratic bitch, bleeped by the masses, no wonder u were born on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY/she 'spread her gospel' n was banged by a fake 'APOSTOLIC FATHER' in a 'missionary style'/ur existence was never planned by Jehova JIREH/n u must have been 'born on HIGHWAY' cos thats 'where most accidents RANDOMLY HAPPEN'/ur BIRTHDAY cert is an apology letter from the CONDOM FACTORY!!|||
ur wack verse is outdated like the JULIAN CALENDAR/even if u 'dickride' u still wont be a 'lap dancer' like VIVIAN AMANDA/am a VILLIAN CHALLENGER, after am done with u n dump u for the BARBARIAN SCARVENGERS, then u prolly gon be on ur kneels begging for votes like webking LUTHERAN THE MESSENGER||||
'two wrongs' dont make a 'right' take ur parents as an example/u're just a two legged stool sample/
ever since i saw u on ur family tree, i wanted to cut it down in advance/cos you're a proof that evolution can go in Reverse!!||
Even if u're 'twice as smart', u'll STILL BE 'STUPID'/no girl gon dare love this dirty ugly gay, he'll even get KILLED BY CUPIDS/i wonder when he brushed last cos when he talks, the air gets FILLED WITH PUTRID!!!|||
Gawd did u ate black paint chips when u were a kid? Only ur teeth differentiates u 4rm a BLACKBOARD!/if my dog has ur face, i'll shave his butts n make him walk BACKWARDS!!||
no 'conversation'! niqqar u're so ugly u dont need a 'PASS_WORD'/to enter FACEBOOK/cos even 'Zuckerberg' himself gets terrified on how ugly ur FACE LOOKS!||
Niqqar u're just a wack 'bush' villager n u cant be a 'vice' to Da Slayer's like 'Cheney DICK OF AMERICA'/
your real name is "Samuel" yet hiphop never called! Sam, even if u add "zick" to ur name u still wont be great like ZIK OF AFRICA!||
we all know how he was tryina "date" Mbali the bitch i banged a million times with hs verse like a PREMATURED BABY!/bt his toast style was 'out_dated' like the OBSCURED 80's/Bt what for? His dick cant rise even if he go caressed by THREE MATURED LADIES|||
***FINNISH THE FUCKER!!!***
with this negetive IQ of urs, i wonder how u need just_a_pose(juxtapose) to KNOW YOUR BOSS/if brains were 'dynamites', u wouldnt have enough to 'BLOW YOUR NOSE'||
its time i consider ur 'TRUCE' cos if i were to 'Slay u' with this Sword of ZEUS, i'd be charged for 'animal ABUSE'/so i CHOOSE to BRUISE his balls, squiz it hard till all hs semen JUICE drops n lock him in a cage so his type will never be REPRODUCED!!!|||

WHO IS FEAT FOR A BRAWL?

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Watch me pick the pen to quench boredom/ dulling me, cos your lyrics flat as Olga Kent's bottom/
to script semblable of 'a french kiss from death' before peeps in paris utter bonjour/
Ha! Complexed alphabets dripping out the ink of my blessed pen/ crystal clear, your verses left them acting hard, mine vex them/
Bafana Bafana? quit the air pollution with ya allos parakletos; Vuvuzela tracks!/
Script is ill, but i refer not the Xlite/ said that for a reason; cos in audios that fool sounds like an asphyxiated version of West life!/
Do otherwise, and ya flesh is the next thing that lyrical scavenger; Siddogg, would be recycling!/
Grrrgh!!! Never heard of me? I could invent a sentence that'd make a judge give himself a death sentence/
If your blood spill on my tatoo? Imma cut off your mum's breats. . . and call that tit for tat!
Swoooop!
Fixed upon to annihilate Ksslib and give Scooby Doo another reason to jump on Shaggy's arms/
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Swoooop!

giyaz!!!
Who wrote this for you? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Teddybiyasi Nice1 there! ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ overwhelmed
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Hehe. Yazz. U wan die. cry ?

Nice one.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran: lagunna remember before the thread I said elymax krone and kslib couldn't vote...you agreed to it....contain them please...

thanks

Their votes won't count..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 2:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Warning shotz...
What i spit.. like weak hawkers, yazzs head ... cant carry/ hes the type Lib will bury/ just to make his elder bro CRY.
Cos hes Henry right ? ... so its fffucking right i make him 'Teary'/!
i mean, i am.. fffucking bad/ that dreaded lad/
who can bond yazz's head to tyre.. take his thoughts on a ride .. just to drive him mad/!
But this nigga wants rub .. feathers in fight/ cos hes grown baby wings thinking he can disturb my flight/
i swear the moment the ..'Bird bugs' .. like insect repellents , i gon murder the mite/!
even airports know i gat plane odour cos 'ah reek airways'/plus the sky's my pathway/
but comparin me to yazz .. is like an Airliner vs ekeledichukwu motors... brah, no way/!
dude u'l get eaten at lightening speed when i invoke thunder/
U too small.. i want ya 'elder bro' ...
..so i can open his chest WIDE with an axe to make him broader/!
you full of lies azz.. ur imaginery d.openess lives in deceit/you just a b1tch who spits her excrete/ said he gonna ..expose me.
but first.. i ll shiiit on his lips. So he can 'lick ma secrete'/!!

u want battle but ffuck the bleeping ring/

drag ya to a park, pistol to your head.. You be getting a rude ding/ .... when i blast ya 'brain with its emotions on a hammock' ... cos even in death.. i be .... Giving ya 'mood swings/!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2014
The spirit of warriblood don enter ksslib grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna: The spirit of warriblood don enter ksslib grin grin grin
Haha. Abeg oo. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
giyaz!!!
Who wrote this for you? grin
You underrate me.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib, i'm not with my BB now, will reply when i get on it.
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
T
Korlinx: Yo, just wana drop a lil freestyle.
LYRICAL DISS TO GAWD SAMZICK ADEYEMI
Unlike this dog, i'm a PUREBRED n I'll beat him black n blue till he POPS RED and DROPS DEAD in this PLAT-FORM BED/Tbh, If stupidy goes to 5 naira per barrel, then i'll be a millionaire when i drill GAWD'S HEAD!||
ur mum is a democratic bitch, bleeped by the masses, no wonder u were born on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY/she 'spread her gospel' n was banged by a fake 'APOSTOLIC FATHER' in a 'missionary style'/ur existence was never planned by Jehova JIREH/n u must have been 'born on HIGHWAY' cos thats 'where most accidents RANDOMLY HAPPEN'/ur BIRTHDAY cert is an apology letter from the CONDOM FACTORY!!|||
ur wack verse is outdated like the JULIAN CALENDAR/even if u 'dickride' u still wont be a 'lap dancer' like VIVIAN AMANDA/am a VILLIAN CHALLENGER, after am done with u n dump u for the BARBARIAN SCARVENGERS, then u prolly gon be on ur kneels begging for votes like webking LUTHERAN THE MESSENGER||||
'two wrongs' dont make a 'right' take ur parents as an example/u're just a two legged stool sample/
ever since i saw u on ur family tree, i wanted to cut it down in advance/cos you're a proof that evolution can go in Reverse!!||
Even if u're 'twice as smart', u'll STILL BE 'STUPID'/no girl gon dare love this dirty ugly gay, he'll even get KILLED BY CUPIDS/i wonder when he brushed last cos when he talks, the air gets FILLED WITH PUTRID!!!|||
Gawd did u ate black paint chips when u were a kid? Only ur teeth differentiates u 4rm a BLACKBOARD!/if my dog has ur face, i'll shave his butts n make him walk BACKWARDS!!||
no 'conversation'! niqqar u're so ugly u dont need a 'PASS_WORD'/to enter FACEBOOK/cos even 'Zuckerberg' himself gets terrified on how ugly ur FACE LOOKS!||
Niqqar u're just a wack 'bush' villager n u cant be a 'vice' to Da Slayer's like 'Cheney DICK OF AMERICA'/
your real name is "Samuel" yet hiphop never called! Sam, even if u add "zick" to ur name u still wont be great like ZIK OF AFRICA!||
we all know how he was tryina "date" Mbali the bitch i banged a million times with hs verse like a PREMATURED BABY!/bt his toast style was 'out_dated' like the OBSCURED 80's/Bt what for? His dick cant rise even if he go caressed by THREE MATURED LADIES|||
***FINNISH THE FUCKER!!!***
with this negetive IQ of urs, i wonder how u need just_a_pose(juxtapose) to KNOW YOUR BOSS/if brains were 'dynamites', u wouldnt have enough to 'BLOW YOUR NOSE'||
its time i consider ur 'TRUCE' cos if i were to 'Slay u' with this Sword of ZEUS, i'd be charged for 'animal ABUSE'/so i CHOOSE to BRUISE his balls, squiz it hard till all hs semen JUICE drops n lock him in a cage so his type will never be REPRODUCED!!!|||

WHO IS FEAT FOR A BRAWL?

All you niggas need to learn some pen game from me,you don't have to make your bars so long or use vocabs that make people start looking for dictionary to communicate with the audience,thats what's ruining Canibus,make your punchlines short,simple tighter than frog a.s.s
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
the day you become d0pe, i'll single handedly slaughter a cow to celebrate!
Lmao,all these nl rappers have not impressed me yet,also,they don't make their lines short and simple,lines are supposed to be short,simple to be very comprehensive to audiences but very tight at the same time with puns,but the dudes that think they dope here are just some Nigerian Canibus to me,thats what's been pressing Immortal Technique down as well
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib: Warning shotz...
What i spit.. like weak hawkers, yazzs head ... cant carry/ hes the type Lib will bury/ just to make his elder bro CRY.
who can bond yazz's head to tyre.. take his thoughts on a ride .. just to drive him mad/!
But this nigga wants rub .. feathers in fight/ cos hes grown baby wings thinking he can disturb my flight/
i swear the moment the ..'Bird bugs' .. like insect repellents , i gon murder the mite/!
even airports know i gat plane odour cos 'ah reek airways'/plus the sky's my pathway/
but comparin me to yazz .. is like an Airliner vs ekeledichukwu motors... brah, no way/!
you full of lies azz.. ur imaginery d.openess lives in deceit/you just a b1tch who spits her excrete/ said he gonna ..expose me.

drag ya to a park, pistol to your head.. You be getting a rude ding/ .... when i blast ya 'brain with its emotions on a hammock' ... cos even in death.. i be .... Giving ya 'mood swings/!!
A really smart MC would body you easily with these lines,you have to layback before you pen,penning ain't about looking for every possible word in the dictionary to ryhme
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Lmao,all these nl rappers have not impressed me yet,also,they don't make their lines short and simple,lines are supposed to be short,simple to be very comprehensive to audiences but very tight at the same time with puns,but the dudes that think they dope here are just some Nigerian Canibus to me,thats what's been pressing Immortal Technique down as well
i'd luv to see you drop some sh1ts!
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib: Warning shotz...

A really smart MC would body you easily with these lines,you have to layback before you pen,penning ain't about looking for every possible word in the dictionary to ryhme
kr0ne:
I'm waiting for u to bring ur other accountsSSSSsssSs to that thread. I'm watching grin loser!
Penning shouldn't be this loud,your pens are making haell of a noise,you want to ether someone,you sit down and think,make it simple and tighter than frog a.s.s, all these dudes here just looking for every possible word in dictionary to rhyme,smh
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Lmao,aight,we can start spitting our games then
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Lmao,aight,we can start spitting our games then
ELYMAXiimus:
Start first,spit your lines and let me reply,make it short and snappy though
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
gottoboy: Teddybiyasi Nice1 there! ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ overwhelmed

thanks man

Lagunna:

Their votes won't count..

dwag I gat foes as well youngdanaval n giyazz so if their vote counts kr0ne n elymax vote must count as well
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

thanks man

dwag I gat foes as well youngdanaval n giyazz so if their vote counts kr0ne n elymax vote must count as well

u should have said this before the battle..
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Lmao. So you had to use ya alt account to spew trash as usual? grin .

Ya all go see how he was busted in the chat room.
This fffag self-services on my every move. grin
****spits***
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

u should have said this before the battle..

it's plain stupidity to say some emcees shouldn't vote

e.g sosiqdude

what does he understand bout text-fight grin

Giyazz been asking for his second death grin

youngdanaval hates me pass hell cheesy

yeyenatu if she was given a gun to kill me n a snake, she'll put a hole tru my skull before aiming for the snake cheesy

all I'm saying is that, all emcees n female MCs gat the right to vote, you like it or not

now leave ffr for frees you cows move to the chatroom
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

e.g sosiqdude

yeyenatu if she was given a gun to kill me n a snake, she'll put a hole tru my skull before aiming for the snake cheesy

all I'm saying is that, all emcees n female MCs gat the right to vote, you like it or not

I could say the same for testercuze and geobadpress....they hate me and show it publicly.. .so?
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
fuckyouhard: yea...............its all about storytellin now grin SO SICK DUDE!

Na so na...it all about story telling...I go talk joor..gringringrin...
Hahahahahah
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Swoooop!

Why you Giyaz...how can you steal me bars..so you were the one that took my book that I wrote this...
Will never forgive you!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

e.g sosiqdude

Just laughing....gringringringrin

I'm sorry for you teddybiyisa....what are you?
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Provoked to commit murder, I rebuke a tired arm/
my thoughts are toxic explosives, my pen is a fire-arm/ fire am! (Pow!!)
It penetrates your brain and further pollutes your mindset/
breaking down every organ, till you dragging for your last breath/
Demonic Giyazz! how you end a life is hasty though/
out to squander my mb till I leave... K below!!/
Sniffing the particle remains of dead people/
you hardly decode, I mean not to quit till you're dead, simple!!/
Use the Puerto Rican for a pun, I excel like Chino!/
This 'Edo dude' can't 'understand the language I use.' Why? It's in the genius like Phyno!!!/
you're wack! your lines be feminem, you're better of a lyrical Justina/
Battle me? my punches will baptize ya face till you can't see me like John Cena!/
believe me I say: you a jumbo air-headed self balkanized bastard!!/
for thinking you beat me, I will pierce a dagger in ya head and expose the lies mastered!!/
Ksslib da wack, who the ffuck he's warning?/
Oh you acting d0pe now cos of the "Carica Papaya?" Pftt! . . . It's boring!/
you's wack as ever, still possessing a weak nature/
ya style's just there, never updated like Ibime's signature!!/
With YoungDaNaval's latest idea, I'm turning you to a goat/
Abracadabra? not needed here, you only escaped with a vote/
Bragadoccious, can I show off for a moment?/
my lines defined d0pe, and it's quick like a Comet!
Lyricists bumping my domain, but I stay fly/
Coogar bowed, even my Big Brother confessed my lines' HOT like Lilian Adegbai!!/
DAMN!!!!!
dissing me is like digging your own grave/
my bars banging in ya head; baga dum baga dum!/
So better cut the beef and salute the Most High; Baba Hum, Baba Hum!!/

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.