Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (918495 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gladyys:
owk

cool..thanks..waiting for your message...I can't read my emails now....so I think the what'sapp or bbm is better...

*waiting*
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
The moment i see your lines are stretched i wont post..... Note this

stop feeling important....wack goblin

am rated above you here.... I told you to go ask top emcees here....you don't a candle to me lyrically....

keep ranting....when your ready to man up....I ll be here waiting and ready to whoop your sorry asss.....

when you ve come up with enough punchlines....I know it will take you weeks....but when you ve gathered enough material to brawl....then holla

scared chicken
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

cool..thanks..waiting for your message...I can't read my emails now....so I think the what'sapp or bbm is better...

*waiting*
dat'l b 2maro
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

stop feeling important....wack goblin

am rated above you here.... I told you to go ask top emcees here....you don't a candle to me lyrically....

keep ranting....when your ready to man up....I ll be here waiting and ready to whoop your sorry asss.....

when you ve come up with enough punchlines....I know it will take you weeks....but when you ve gathered enough material to brawl....then holla

scared chicken
you mean like it's taken you weeks to script for me... See, i'm always busy. I'm not jobless like you. I have a very tight schedule, except on weekends...
I don't have the time to script for days... I only squize out time to script once in a while..........

Why didnt you reply me, when i accepted? Nwoke, I don't have time for this....

A piece of advice,
stop getting ahead of yourself, you didnt win any of your high profiled brawl, so how are you rated?
You were downed by an UPCOMING FEMCEE, fLAWLESSLY...
Nd you still yearning rubbish...
Stop using me to get attention...
Nervous freak...
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gladyys:
dat'l b 2maro
it's best you abstain from that nigga. He aint sain.... Don't let him transmit insanity to you.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you mean like it's taken you weeks to script for me... See, i'm always busy. I'm not jobless like you. I have a very tight schedule, except on weekends...
I don't have the time to script for days... I only squize out time to script once in a while..........

Why didnt you reply me, when i accepted? Nwoke, I don't have time for this....

A piece of advice,
stop getting ahead of yourself, you didnt win any of your high profiled brawl, so how are you rated?
You were downed by an UPCOMING FEMCEE, fLAWLESSLY...
Nd you still yearning rubbish...
Stop using me to get attention...
Nervous freak...

Lol when will this kid grow up?

you claim your busy yet you have time to write this speech longer than Brutus talk at caeser's funeral.....
mind you....I can compose and battle you now.....
and trust me..you haven't been more busy than me....
I hardly had time to sit down to compose even 4 lines then cos of school works...exams...social ish etc...so all my lines had to formed in my head...and when my brawls were like an hour to be dropped... I will pick up my phone and pen down in my notepad....sometimes when am in a bus home or sometimes during my breaks at school....
but now am on holidays
so saying I got pre written is bull. ...
your the one that needs 10 market days to script 24 lines...not me......

don't worry cheese cake....we are gonna meet in November's tourney......
I can see your scared...

meanwhile I will turn my attention to more worthy emcees. with balls....

I will have my revenge in the tourney....
god bless your soul if we meet......

now get away......... Mr. cowardice...lmfao
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
and I wasn't online when you accepted like you said you did....I didn't get any notification....

if you were keen and had the balls...you should have tagged me or mentioned me.....
you just said bla bla if u don't reply this in 5 mins ..I eint brawl ya ...bla bla

this just shows your still an infant.....
you may not be 15 like you claim to be...you may be 20 something but your reasoning and the way you type shows you still have a frail and undeveloped brain...
lol who you wanna fool? you should have tagged me now.....I would have gotten a notification quick and guykhena for don set up your demise.......

one of the mod will set up soon...to be dropped tomorrow by 12pm ...or whenever you want.......

lmfao
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

Lol when will this kid grow up?

you claim your busy yet you have time to write this speech longer than Brutus talk at caeser's funeral.....
mind you....I can compose and battle you now.....
and trust me..you haven't been more busy than me....
I hardly had time to sit down to compose even 4 lines then cos of school works...exams...social ish etc...so all my lines had to formed in my head...and when my brawls were like an hour to be dropped... I will pick up my phone and pen down in my notepad....sometimes when am in a bus home or sometimes during my breaks at school....
but now am on holidays
so saying I got pre written is bull. ...
your the one that needs 10 market days to script 24 lines...not me......

don't worry cheese cake....we are gonna meet in November's tourney......
I can see your scared...

meanwhile I will turn my attention to more worthy emcees. with balls....

I will have my revenge in the tourney....
god bless your soul if we meet......

now get away......... Mr. cowardice...lmfao
smh......... I was typing whilst working on a system, idiot!!!
How will i be working nd scripting bars at the same time?
Chatting is not stressing, as i don't have to think of the words to say...
Maybe you do grin.... You're prolly with a dico, scanning through it! grin
son of a b1tch!.........
You're making me take you serious, nd you aint worth it!
Guykhena, no pop anythread...
Na vex make me talk that thing.
I'm calm now.

But if fuckyouhard will accept, pls set it asap.... We post on Saturday cool....
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gladyys:
I feel like doing freestyle battle,who's in?

friendly poo
mate lets keep the heat on

frees!!!!!!

…...... .putting the mic on...!teddy's in the Jessy of a Brazilian defender.... /...
........ .lunching attack on this ffucking pretender .../...till this chick got slayed...like it's 25th December..../....
........ .she won't withstand the bars i tender .../..cause my punch are heavier .../...
..........y'll better urge that b¹tch to step back...../............before i come to end her.../....
..........with sling & stone.... to rock her ..... till she shares the same fate with Stephen..../...
.........the attack i lunch on nerd...../.....have me whooped some bunch of ffags.../..
.........with a bad cool line../......& I kept it repeating that for five good time..../.....
........my fist will break n crack...../.....the jaws of glad../....you know my punch are hard..../...
........ so i'll come with cane to lecture this lil lass../...to avoid the tension of being bad.../ ....
........cause if beef was a school.... .she'll be the dumbest in diss class.../..
........this b¹tch's an infant.../...we all know what she lacks../..is the ability to script good verse.../..
........but Teddy's known to school ffags..../...& leave them crippled on wheelchair..../...
........but let's presume here to be a barber shop...cause I'll give skinny cut...till gladyys is left with ...no hair... like Chris brown & Jordan spark

grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
teddybiyasi:

friendly poo
mate lets keep the heat on

frees!!!!!!

…...... .putting the mic on...!teddy's in the Jessy of a Brazilian defender.... /...
........ .lunching attack on this ffucking pretender .../...till this chick got slayed...like it's 25th December..../....
........ .she won't withstand the bars i tender .../..cause my punch are heavier .../...
..........y'll better urge that b¹tch to step back...../............before i come to end her.../....
..........with sling & stone.... to rock her ..... till she shares the same fate with Stephen..../...
.........the attack i lunch on nerd...../.....have me whooped some bunch of ffags.../..
.........with a bad cool line../......& I kept it repeating that for five good time..../.....
........my fist will break n crack...../.....the jaws of glad../....you know my punch are hard..../...
........ so i'll come with cane to lecture this lil lass../...to avoid the tension of being bad.../ ....
........cause if beef was a school.... .she'll be the dumbest in diss class.../..
........this b¹tch's an infant.../...we all know what she lacks../..is the ability to script good verse.../..
........but Teddy's known to school ffags..../...& leave them crippled on wheelchair..../...
........but let's presume here to be a barber shop...cause I'll give skinny cut...till gladyys is left with ...no hair... like Chris brown & Jordan spark

grin
gringringrin wait lemme call vickybash for you grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
be back soon
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

cool.....

lemme put you through dear.......

ffuck ppussy bbitch and curse words are altered on this blog....

so if you type ffuck ...it comes out as bleep.....
if you type bbitch.....it comes out as dam.....

cos I knew you intended to type bbitch in your first line to rhyme with kids.....
am just saying so in case you got a brawl here you can correct them....

all you have to do is add an extra letter to the curse word.or ssexual vulgal terms ..e.g. aanal. bbitch ccocks...etc. ...

I thought i lend a hand in helping ..I think your new here right?
yes I am new here.....tanx 4 dis

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Testerfuze:
Blast from the past.

How will naija be berra when all we hav are sick gees/....self acclaimed gurus,thr best written cnt evn beat my quick frees/

its a shame/...Hip-hop has lost its real name,/
2 whack goons/...claiming vets,thereby joining up wit rap commandos platoon/

#Rapberry.
Cool
Between read this
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Whǝ̥̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥ ℓ̊ searched this Ȋ̝̊̅§ what ℓ̊ got

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

smh......... I was typing whilst working on a system, idiot!!!
How will i be working nd scripting bars at the same time?
Chatting is not stressing, as i don't have to think of the words to say...
Maybe you do grin.... You're prolly with a dico, scanning through it! grin
son of a b1tch!.........
You're making me take you serious, nd you aint worth it!
Guykhena, no pop anythread...
Na vex make me talk that thing.
I'm calm now.

But if fuckyouhard will accept, pls set it asap.... We post on Saturday cool....

Lame girl's talk....
Your a frigging bastard and coward....

Look at the way your hands are shaking and your heart beat is pacing....
Lmfao

Your talk is bull...you aint working....keep exposing yourself...I knew you were 27 or so.....your lies are coming out

I will eat your soul and guts at the tourney..... Mikuz please make sure I meet this son of a bbitch in the November's tourney......

I hope you die in misery.....

Scared pusssy.....

Since your of no value....I would ignore you till then.....

Clown in a cheap suit
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
GhostAccount:
Confirmed
Without the bars of these following fellas this thread will forever be shit

Ibime
Mikuz
Lonatik
Thunderstorm
Ema Prince

Pls if your name nor dey up there, we don't want to see your wack bars in this thread ever again

Oga Ade ewo ni wayray?
Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
gottoboy:

Oga Ade ewo ni wayray?

Abi wayray n se e ni?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gladyys:
oh oh!!! You made a wrong pick bitch/I wunt play with u,cos teddys are meant for kids/glad is knwn by all,d wicked n d meek/nw what dah Bleep is biyasia chick?/nah,a freak?/even coogar askd.....what is biyasi?....surely nobody knws you,you aint shiit!!

You wanna Bleep wit me?bittch you tired of doing dicks/cos lately dats wat you'v been knwn with/you'v had too many dicks,lost your femine touch......from dis line on y'll kal her prick...........

You'l sure fall n break a leg/for nt lookin before you leap....I'l make you beg.....
you are cheap,m smashing n stony you with coins till I c dis chicken change....damnn.......

cool.....

cos I knew you intended to type bbitch in your first line to rhyme with kids.....

all you have to do is add an extra letter to the curse word.or ssexual vulgal terms ..e.g. aanal. bbitch ccocks...etc. ...

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Smh.... Teddybiyasi... You been dey sing before sey you won whoop me. Now you dey do shakara abi... Nd FPH, you also scared or what?

I'd rather use my bars on the aforementioned than use it on a wackrebel......

I want you to get frustrated till lunacy flees you grin....
..:........ Bye
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hope fuckyouhard accepts to brawl you....

you know what they say....once beaten..twice shy....and the other one is *empty drums makes the loudest noise and brag the most***

I would like to see the outcome of your brawl...

but judging from what ve been seeing recently...your verses..your recent ones.....

come on...you don't stand a chance against fyh ....

that's like pitting capflash vs coogar
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
lemme give you a brotherly advise elymax....one you would thank me for later....
instead if bragging here and making childish noise daily and picking on me....while your skill is deteriorating.....
instead of that ...pick up a pen and paper everyday to pen bars down and drop regular freestyles on flow for rank....thats the only way your not gonna be wack in my eye......cos to me ...lmfao.....5 punchlines composed in my rage today will dismantle your gugu RU and epa bars.......
I will also take this advise ..and use this holiday period to get back in form....with regular writings.....

am giving you this advise...so you would be fit and stand a chance when we brawl in November...so it wouldn't be one sided.....

as for my losses.....like they say....a man gets stronger when he fails.....if I had won....I would have relaxed and gotten lazy....Rome wasn't built in a day.....one day I know I will leave a mark here and I would be a force to be reckoned with here.....

so keep ranting... teddy beat me.....krone murdered me...--story for the gods......

am forging to a weapon each day.....and its only God that can save your soul if we meet in November........

lol ...don't get scared though
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

cool.....

yes I am new here.....tanx 4 dis

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

you know what they say....once beaten..twice shy....and the other one is *empty drums makes the loudest noise and brag the most***

but judging from what ve been seeing recently...your verses..your recent ones.....

Lmfao @ the Capflash vs cooger shit
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2014
GhostAccount:

Abi wayray n se e ni?

Eh ma jekin change eh fun yi, emi fe wahala laro kutu kutu mo
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:

hey babe.....

you ready for our rematch?

this weekend would be nice.....holla back what you think and if you ll be chanced
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

hey babe.....

you ready for our rematch?

this weekend would be nice.....holla back what you think and if you ll be chanced
What's ur pin?
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

it gona be great.....but dnt mention my nick again. . .chinese f@g.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
captainflash:
it gona be great.....but dnt mention my nick again. . .chinese f@g.

why you seeking attention boy....
I didn't mention your name ..I said cap flash...or you wanna tell me you got a mention??

stop stalking me kid. ..stop mentioning me either or quoting me....
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Geoxpress:

What's ur pin?

7A69C73C

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.