Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917253 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
krayCeejay:

With ma Claws so big. . I be swoopin down on the boy so quick/
Take him to the top of the mountain. .
Cos ma hunger is at its 'Peak'_/
Gbam!
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
Cornelius' warning

You're a cheap twit, you dont even worth a plugged nickel/
A weak tit,I could slaughter you with a blunt sickle/
if you aint denounced the Dark Lord then what stuff is you?/
You're just a cat puzzled If your stans ever call you Tom riddles/

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
krayCeejay:

Hehe Diss @ 007Bruce the Fair Ducklin'

007?? Last time I checked the Code's for
james Bond. . I'm getting the killin' game on/
Nigg.a am licensed to kill/
Ama be the one to end ur career if I don't put u to Silence, who will?_/
You is taking shots, Am 'Oliver'. . I'"l be saving 'em like no other . . cos only me Can/
[Oliver, Khan]
U got strategies? Nahh u barely the man/
U a B.itch in these guys. . A b.itch wanting to diss guys/
Strip u naked off ur disguise. . And show the geess that ur a b.itch asss/
My frees' would best ur 'hot lines' u don't pay telecom fees. .I'm here to cut off ur 'Hot lines'_/
Ah hope u get that bar up there tho'_/
These ain't a rare flow. . Its fool moon B.itch watch'out for this werewolf/
grin

#Done
is this all?
Re: Flow For Rank by oluwaKStar(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
I turned dis rap game to po.rno am fucking everybody up
are u vaccum? Cus bro suck
mite as well feed a muslim with pork
Dan battle with you
And dat ia true
cus onli tym i lie in d booth
Is wen i really sleep in it
Haven't seen a bigger homo.sexual since wizkid was sucking wale's di.ck for a feature
wat phcn gives us darkness, and what yr government gives us, bad roads filled with dark holes
...they must have named Jonathan on opposite day cua since he became president out good lock has been locked
Re: Flow For Rank by oluwaKStar(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol...lets go....
Ur future darker dan baba suwe's face
Niqa quit occupying space
Cus u don't matter (get it)
Ur fada shuda pulled out
Cus anitim i see yr face i sing "who let d dogs out"
U nd yr gfs vag got sumtin in common, i don fu.cked dse tins up already
So i aint gon waste times or lines
U easy to break, spagetti
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gp network...
Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Gbam!

Hehe na quick frees' sha/
Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
is this all?

#FairDucklin'

You'll see more ruthless ones when we get to fight.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
Cornelius' warning

I'm your end, I bring the doom like AIDS/ CJ would choke to death with tha fume I spray/ A dentist would advice you to stop texting if you try to fight Tooth & Nail/

You're a cheap twit, you dont even worth a plugged nickel/
A weak tit,I could slaughter you with a blunt sickle/
if you aint denounced the Dark Lord then what stuff is you?/
You're just a cat puzzled If your stans ever call you Tom riddles/

i swear tom riddles crack me up mhen...nice bro
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
Am orator of the gods....i sing to the Greeks/
Stabbed Achilles heel....he bleeds in the streets/
Held scorpions too....and stinged with the fists/
Wore a smile on my face....sent a grin to the chicks/ and winked to their needs/
For helping milk the game....with my inks on their ttits/
Back to cutting 'loose' ends...when you speak of a win/ so cling to my feet/
or get bumped by a ship....till you fall down asleep....then sink in your dream!!/
And for those who struck me....I ll" shrink their esteem/ their wrists and their spleens/ their kids and their kin/
Then convert their blokes....and have a drink their team/ we ll be sipping the tea/ while they stringed to a kiln/ till they feeling the heat/ that's peeling their skin/ now they weeping and scream/ and plead for a meal....but fore' i feed them a thing/ I ll' piss on the beans!!/
Until they bow/....retreat and forfeit/ cos like the Yoruba name....am flawless in bouts/..."Akin" to Succeed!!/
Now the movie has changed....so am switching the theme/ new cameras got....am giving these things/ to my haters and foes....so reach for the click/...start filming the King!!/

Talking sshit bout me......is a taboo to all here/ I would pull your short beards/ and shoot your numb legs/
Have you screwed the huntress?/ or wooed your mum's friends?/
Of course not virgin....you only come to NL....to spew your nonsense/
Like your sister died....by lightening bolts........But Who the ffuck cares?!!!/

#shawarma
quick freestyle....
bros you dy vex sha...you be ENUGU boy cause you park HEAT pass burning COAL oh.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
SuperSauce:
bros you dy vex sha...you be ENUGU boy cause you park HEAT pass burning COAL oh.. grin

lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
wack freestyle tho...
mathematically typing i go in straight like linear equation/these dude are like Mi they can't reach me in height/i swear without Montana,my French is awesome/not a good battler yet,don't call me troy yet/adjectives+verbs =noun (now)so you know talking about the present/i stepped on Gods even Zeus knows defeat/the only way this niggars could be vets is if they start treating animals...wack me done grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol
bro i dy wait for you battle with ely..anticipated rematch..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
SuperSauce:
bro i dy wait for you battle with ely..anticipated rematch..

cool...we dey drop in one hour's time.....

will you still be awake? lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

cool...we dey drop in one hour's time.....

will you still be awake? lol
wizards like us nor dy sleep Early na..that gathering by 12 is a must see grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Hey all... (testing testing)

I'm the terror in tight spaces/... a lil puff's all i do to fight aces/ im known to crush noses/....i occupy...(occupy)...with my swag(with my swag)...like madea's a.rse spilling over ur faces//

An innocent poison/...the reaction caused by indecent dressing/my verbs? thy malicious bending/... I cause a stretch (cause a stretch)...in ur core...(in your core)...till you keep smiling at peace as I sweetly kill you//

Operation freebies/
Dominating newbies/...each verse I drop will make you listen/... oshofreee dey purge belle.../ so this biîtch will give you venom in small doses... till u cry out my name as u sight Jesus//

...unknown identity/
Intensify density/...which of you should I use...to personify clarity/... say i go make u blow up.../ like a small peepee...u go turn your show off//

I'm new in the game/...willing to play/... but no make mistake/... if you get in my face... like bad manure (man u) in the sand, I go make ur plants(fans) to dey shake/...no be joke... I dey make....

#kissAndtell#

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2014
SuperSauce:
i swear tom riddles crack me up mhen...nice bro
grin

krayCeejay:

#FairDucklin'
You'll see more ruthless ones when we get to fight.
hehe.. You know they fight blingston again?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2014
iyabodeh:
if you get in my face... like bad manure (man u) in the sand, I go make ur plants(fans) to dey shake/...no be joke... I dey make....
[/i]

QOP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
007Bruce:

QOP cheesy
lwkmd.... Manure/man u...... Most of the nigs here, i wonder how they actually speak Na people like this they make me fear to rhyme with the right pronuciation of words........ E.g wrongton doesnt know that pratiCAL/ acting cool/ article... Rhymes..
Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lwkmd.... Manure/man u...... Most of the nigs here, i wonder how they actually speak Na people like this they make me fear to rhyme with the right pronuciation of words........ E.g wrongton doesnt know that pratiCAL/ acting cool/ article... Rhymes..
E no rhyme oga! Cool/crew/boo/book/ dey one side while Cal/cle/gle/le dey another side. Abi u wan pronounce hustle as husool?
No think say na because u no know me naim mean say u know pass me. For this Nl self the only people wey sabi rhyme very well na Emaprince, Mikuz and Coogar. Emaprince is the best though. Hold on, I'll post one of his verse so u'll see what good rhyming means
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Wrongturn:

E no rhyme oga! Cool/crew/boo/book/ dey one side while Cal/cle/gle/le dey another side. Abi u wan pronounce hustle as husool?
aiit.. I hear you oooo. Choi..
Thnx for ya verd tho
Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Emaprince:

PRINCE!!!
The name's chanted on the streets/ . savior of bandits and the thieves/
Time of my birth . . I came out my mom's p.uss.y . . and landed on my feet/
To be candid as I speak/ . . I could drop a man dead with the fist/
Peep my familly tree and see a fruitful generation . . Goliath slayer planted our seed/
I'm never branded as the weak/ . I rule and turn your lady to wh.ore/
I tell her "pick up the stick and beat my 'gung-hoe' " . . when I'm heading to war/
I'm so wavy with words/ . . lets be honest . . none can ever predict me/
Niggas wish the moon stays between the earth and sun . just to help them lepers eclipse me/
I'm clever,you a nitwit/ its better you retreat b!tch/ 'fore this commando's irate/
Cos my team could beat your team from sun up to 'sun-down' . . like orlando pirates/
A team that tear hearts in a street bout/ with spears,darts and we speak loud/
But niggas who fails to 'listen' . . get 'ear-marked' for a beat down/
Our moves are cryptic/ we handle feuds with lyrics/ and turn your crews to picnic/
Move the mic from hand to hand cos we spit and 'pass-over'...like the escape of jews from egypt/
I'm the man you couldn't pit wits/ with cos I hardly loose to these kids/
Bald niggas went shopping for artificial hairs . . once they heard the prince dude is 'big-wig'/
I bruise and slit wrist/ . . i started thugging as a child/
Ladies will want to pay me for s.ex . . after my hunky @ss hug 'em with a smile/
Ruffriders . . . I was loving all they styles/ . . and the way they glistened with lyrics/
I was crazy with 'eve's droppings' . . like dudes who loves to listen in secrete/

.......the reason i'm this sick......

phuck it!!! . who cares what cooger thinks/ that goat should run when the Luger's clinched/
..or I might choose to 'make a beeline for him' . . . and hit him with a brutal sting/
I'm tiger woods in this rap/ . . so you lighter dudes should lean back/
cos you might get a hole in one shot at your chest . . once this sire shoots with his gat/
I'm a hired goon and I'm strapped/ I need help from the church/ to rid myself of the dirt/
last time . . I pointed my gun up and shoot . . an alien body fell on the earth/
I should swell up my worth/ . . till I'm one of the rivals in Forbes list/
I break into homes . . lynch fathers and jack sons . . Micheal and Curtis/
Impossible is nothing! . . i believe with every faith I mustered/
Cos even CFC taught me . . you don't need to be an actor to get an Oscar/
Ibi's been ruling this thread/ . . drawing all the groupies with text/
But i've always wanted to be-head . . like cutting through b1tches neck/
The coog is a pest/ ur c0cksuckers had you feeling brave with those lines?
But you're literally a loner cos most of these punks couldn't write bars to save they own lives/

Check out rhymes! Church/dirt/earth/worth
Re: Flow For Rank by XPECIAL007: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2014
<===FREESTLYE SHOTS===>...
....... Yeah am nuts and insane my text style mad/ hoods on AK within reach yo am also bad/ thug life.. Always makes dah parent sad/ buh u see our motto is vividly seen look at d pre-writtens lads/.... "we go out there and kill all silly r.e.tard"/......
......... And have met so many vets both d dopes and wack/ even all those whu wagg deir tales" and d dog's dat bark/ plus not to forget d empty vessels i mean doze dat lack/... der want mega-hit so der put on deir sport out-fit tinking der can make a track"/ now am bringing d "river banks" yeah daz my flow for rank/ was dat a prank?........no Mr am serious lets be frank/ u try anoder sissy move ah wud land all d woods on u and also d planks/ so wen u crack....we only "see-stem" and if we trace ur ish to d "ruth" we see u juz a tree "bark"/....
....... Sincerely i hate it wen local.....dudes get on mic and hymn voiceless aviola den say dats a vocal too/ buh honestly wen we step on we d best mar bars amuse/ and lease diz animals yea we set dem loose/ so quit d bluffer mouth ah hate d fuse/....
.......ah rili need to end diz mehn/ coz it "foulsplay" bias judgment always favouring d chick" lik d juj's are mother hen/ ah tink i shud stop here my ink is daining and my thumbs weak so is my pen/ buh ah hope U've grabed sometin hope u've learn/ uhmm nurse ur wounds apply d balm/ pls dnt panic b.itch b calm/ ah pray d post-office deliver diz quick to u .... Anyways it "yours "faithfully" diz iz SAM
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2014
Wrongturn:

No think say na because u no know me naim mean say u know pass me. For this Nl self the only people wey sabi rhyme very well na Emaprince, Mikuz and Coogar. Emaprince is the best though. Hold on, I'll post one of his verse so u'll see what good rhyming means

it rhymes......
your öral english needs lots of work.

critical - /kree-ti-kool/
chronicle -/kro-ni-kool/
article -/art-ee-kool/

this is why judged battles can sometimes be phoney. loads of voters don't even know what rhymes & what doesn't. elymax was very perfect with his rhymes.......the best rhymers actually deliberately choose words that shouldn't rhyme on paper - this is why Eminem is the greatest in the world.

only baby rappers use hook, cook, book, shook in a rhyme scheme.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2014
007Bruce:
grin

hehe.. You know they fight blingston again?

Make we drop after service this evening!

U Game?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2014
krayCeejay:

Make we drop after service this evening!

U Game?

Tom riddle, I know you've been writing for me ever since eminem was still washing dishes at restaurant Gilbert's lodge
lemme see you battle someone then we're up
Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2014
007Bruce:

Tom riddle, I know you've been writing for me ever since eminem was still washing dishes at restaurant Gilbert's lodge
lemme see you battle someone then we're up
#FairestOfDucklings_

U scared or what? grin

Ok yo got it.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2014
You ain't no cat, you wack kitty/
i'll have a 'tiger' murder you and call you rack city/
and your swag's shitty/
my style's witty/
and ya'll hate that/
i could confidently say that/
i'm that nigga that had june call 'may back'/
and as fo' wrongturn/
i don't think you's a strong one/
so i'll smack you and michaelgarfield into a coma till the lords son come/
i spit lyrics from sunrise to sundown/
have my momma watch her son rise, as he wakes up in a new bugatti like runtown/
as for 007bruce/
i know you've always been a hater/
you ducked your battle with fyh like a goose/
i'll have you know i'm like zeus/
you die at the blink of an eye if i choose/
cos i'll bring that krypton on any superman, i'm general zod/
then split the nigga like the red sea, with moses' special rod
#FückOut

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Ok Max sorry, u won! Pardon my judgment. Thankk u too coogar
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wrongturn:
Ok Max sorry, u won! Pardon my judgment. Thankk u too coogar
no p, bro. We are all learning....
Re: Flow For Rank by experimentist: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who wan die?!

I wan use rappers like mikus, ibime or coogar do rap experiment!grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
gottoboy:

Iyalaya eh! Walahi ko ni dafun eh, Ogun ma pka eh

K

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.