Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921370 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
dj5naira:
I'm blastin' that faker, 'con, currently!'/ not sparin' his ex, and the other 2 monkey/
Ya sweetheart got nothin' on me, so it must be an 'African country' if u say ur 'boo ruin D!'/

Words we hear now are Isssht, Aaargh/ focus now here, how I made him quit chit-chats/
Model this verse "C.Ronaldo,Marcelo's shot", see the way they "hit the Bars!!"/

Could bet a "50 cent" this his worst fight/ his bottom no longer that fist-tight/ too "many men" burst him all night/
The gay assholes' become so wide, every tennis player calls it The Italian Open at first sight/

Lemme remind that lily chick in public/ this is FFR, the illy sick Republic/
He'd die castrated, after my T-14 Armata fire his “balls to the stands” like “Ilicic spot-kick!!”/

Is this broda tough ?/
Can he slaughter flocks?/
Or murda thugs ?/
enough of d questions...okay
further more/
U son of badda LovePeddler/
Wu rather suck..other cocks/
dat shit pissed u ?go order turgs/
Buh i order thugs/ to make "A go" ... lyk elders in ibo land mobilizing boys in "mother tongue"/

And the mallam knows /
I shatter bones /
he better dont interact diss wit me wit stronger tone/
cos he cn neva "handle bars" like black berry smarter phones/

Ion nid ten clips /
to show I detest him /
he be losing he's skills recently /
cos dj5naira foul-mouthed...
I'm gon need to beat him with cable wires
So he'l attain a 'spark of decency'/
Cos "nairaland vets" dnt recognise "5naira" anymore...dey now roll up wit "big currency//

Shit..kikiki
grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
airmark:

Normally I don't reply or deal with f00ls/ anytime elimax sees you he sees his boo/ask other faggs they see b1,tch in you/real heads referring to you as chic must be dissing too/while others who take you, Adewale smith, as a lady are sick...they should visit luth /

I'm princess monalisa kolawole &

teddybiyasi adewale smith is my boo's name .../.... ask Elvis.... bro who gives a ffuck about what this fool say.../... you think your personal hit ... nah nigga they are too lame

this real pers about this fool at eighty..../....kr0ne whooped your a$s till you started crying like a lil born baby.../ ...
you guys were pals & after that match you started hating..../...acting ffolly thinking you're brainy.../..
when you're exasperated cause nobody voted you & that totally got you crazy ..../....
imp... how're your kids.. are they aware of their dad stupidity.../... before I break down your front door.. for spitting shi†.../..
shot your kids just to punish you for being silly.../... & the fume from my gun will vapor into air like it's humidity..../..
ludicrous iimbecile douchebag this chic rank higher..../....bro you ain't a rap gangster.../...
I can get you whooped or plank rather.../....the mod post means everything to this wack bastard.../...
cause his attitude when elymax wanna snatch away his post shows airmark is a bad liar.../
& if this faggott try to rap is way out of this.. I'll bring "air pump" like I'm trying to gauge a flat tyre

#peace#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2015
Bars:

Ion nid ten clips /
to show I detest him /
he be losing he's skills recently /
cos dj5naira foul-mouthed...
I'm gon need to beat him with cable wires
So he'l attain a 'spark of decency'/
Cos "nairaland vets" dnt recognise "5naira" anymore...dey now roll up wit "big currency//

He can't debug this backflips/ i'd turn him to conductin' dark sheath/
I handle irons and manhandle Bars, ima fuckin' Blacksmith!!!/

All ya beef I munch/ and its already turnin' to flakes which I crunch/
Users quickly look @ urs, scroll down,logout then go for lunch/ but mine rebuttals the most widely read, model it The Punch/

I'm Coogar n ure Kim/ so fat with the rhymes, u jews are slim/
2 sad, rhythm & Blues legend is dead, but guess what, in here I'm the announcer & YOU ARE HIM!!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
dj5naira:

Users quickly look @ urs, scroll down,logout then go for lunch/ but mine rebuttals the most widely read, model it The Punch/

2 sad, rhythm & Blues legend is dead, but guess what, in here I'm the announcer & YOU ARE HIM!!!/

My spits gon be bold/. .to bribe dj5naira off his own/
. .the truth gon be told/
. .on how I'll have dogs feast on his bones/
. .u think I'll script all these dope/. .?
for u to sit on the throne/. .u're 'clearly lieing'. .for this tailor would 'tear his linen'. .if hes tryna. . .
'Reap what he's sown'/. . !!!?
(rip what hes sewn)

This ghetto head/
be claiming lord cooger... leading Wack bunch of fellow vets/
evn Having the likes of "flash" as friend shows u only "Bleep with dead niggas" like 'necro sex//

Nd

With gun cocking/
..and pun murking/
am slaying the gay urching/
Whuz shape rigidity 2 dat of monkey/
..cos the poor duckling../
posting a fat threat..if he thinks he's escaping here?? I'll let gats spray..then 'drop-D.J' like am done "partyling"/
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
I'm about to go harder/ I'm now a d0pe rapper/ rhymes are wow and so proper/ they rejected me from being real,I'm gonna take them out like morata/

Was patient enough..waited till my time came well/so I can stay sick..my lyrical life hates health/ their life saving is millions lesser than my day wealth/ poverty is tied to their gene like a belt/

Told y'all by May we'll see later/ sorry for the wait,I've been making paper/ while niggaz fighting over mod like the kids dey are/ I'm here to rip them off..the fruit of me labour/

Welcome back airmark,in you,I received my early corrections/ heard informations/ I'm now the dictator here,dishing out "fairly oppressions"/ to "oxy morons",castrated fools..now they fear with all tension/

Accept me as king or join the league of mad mumus/ far from truth/ it might be really bad for you/ cos the only time I heard that "league won"..they "had to lose"/

Punchlines,wonderful/ I diss them regularly cos all times, they're fools/ d0pe heads don't listen to their dumb lines,they ain't cool/ but there is fire in the air when they burst mine,with their tools/

Their babes are who.Re/ in this arena,fakes are more/ I'm the most original..don't deal with your fake b1tch what would I lay her for/ I don't even state my title in my lyrics..like dija,they're awe/

Let me state those title..forget hkn,I am hakan/ best ever,Lord of my father's land/ veteran,genius,I control time,it's my time to command/ most of all,I'm next to Jesus,I lye in God's hand/

I predict future,ask tupac/ I spit bars with fact/ I'm unique,more special than human/ moving from Grace to Grace,like weed,you're moving from grass to grass/

dj5naira,thanks for keeping here burning..you hastened my return,you gat me really urging/ you delivered well, I'm back,it's my turn gee/ you either be second fiddle or go back on sabbatical,I'm coming with energy/ to the rest of you,like m.I said,your flows gat me allergic

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I'm about to go harder/ I'm now a d0pe rapper/ rhymes are wow and so proper/ they rejected me from being real,I'm gonna take them out like morata/

Was patient enough..waited till my time came well/so I can stay sick..my lyrical life hates health/ their life saving is millions lesser than my day wealth/ poverty is tied to their gene like a belt/

Told y'all by May we'll see later/ sorry for the wait,I've been making paper/ while niggaz fighting over mod like the kids dey are/ I'm here to rip them off..the fruit of me labour/

Welcome back airmark,in you,I received my early corrections/ heard informations/ I'm now the dictator here,dishing out "fairly oppressions"/ to "oxy morons",castrated fools..now they fear with all tension/

Accept me as king or join the league of mad mumus/ far from truth/ it might be really bad for you/ cos the only time I heard that "league won"..they "had to lose"/

Punchlines,wonderful/ I diss them regularly cos all times, they're fools/ d0pe heads don't listen to their dumb lines,they ain't cool/ but there is fire in the air when they burst mine,with their tools/

Their babes are who.Re/ in this arena,fakes are more/ I'm the most original..don't deal with your fake b1tch what would I lay her for/ I don't even state my title in my lyrics..like dija,they're awe/

Let me state those title..forget hkn,I am hakan/ best ever,Lord of my father's land/ veteran,genius,I control time,it's my time to command/ most of all,I'm next to Jesus,I lye in God's hand/

I predict future,ask tupac/ I spit bars with fact/ I'm unique,more special than human/ moving from Grace to Grace,like weed,you're moving from grass to grass/

dj5naira,thanks for keeping here burning..you hastened my return,you gat me really urging/ you delivered well, I'm back,it's my turn gee/ you either be second fiddle or go back on sabbatical,I'm coming with energy/ to the rest of you,like m.I said,your flows gat me allergic

Lmaoooo..no be haywhizy be dis?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
teddybiyasi:

I'm princess monalisa kolawole &

teddybiyasi adewale smith is my boo's name .../.... ask Elvis....

Lol,

adewale must be a very wack ghost writer/
how many f##ks he gets, when he helped you a.s.s hole, write bars?/
Grammatical errors, worse than speech of madam faka jonathan/
I wonder potent bars i wrote that made you release album/
Fagg lieing that elvis was once kicking that bom/
your ugly bedmates confirmed you are not really handsome!!!/
dont worry ma weakest bar will later screw ya mentor/
Its time for you to go for break, coogar's lecture/
stop bii1tching when ya a.ss aches, just use that menthol!!!/

Nb: Teddy, It was n't only your grammar that was faulty/ work on your multies grin
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Heywhizzy, i am so impressed/reading wacks like teddy, i lost hope, depressed/but ya verse refreshing, i can now write boldly YES!!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
Bars:

Lmaoooo..no be haywhizy be dis?
Wetin happen?
Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
Iceskidd:
Pens up fools, yall still lay thrash/
zero with your heads drawn on books, men i still hate faqs/
fuçk with me and end up like 5naira in rayopt's bag/
oops ohh that mean rayopt broke/
niggas got ray blocked tho/
give him a couple bucks, then slit rayopt's throat/

warming up

Laffingz in italian. . .zo what are u worming up to?
Huh?
And dnt u fink that as a mistake am only remindin u of ur slowpoking ways. .
C where trollin's got you. . .
Tsw!
If i wud script to murk you!? You go wait taya lyk vulcanizers and yet get ur head burst loose!
Well f*** you. . .the only thing dat blocks ray is opaque
. .on nl. .av got beta grounds to make and correct goons toh sane
buh wait. .what is 5naira doing in my bag!?
. .we all know such trash doesn't exist even in banks
. .whats 5naira to real cash?. .chai!. .i can't believe sum fool wud own such 4 a moniker. .
If am broke?. .*laffin in pidgin*. .now, you knw i dnt boast
. .buh you knw thyme is money and even if you niggs spends yours on making beefs. .am makin enuff dough. . .
U bothered wif dumb posts. . .am clustered wif work. .fiverr and all. .lord knows. .
Buh u still b ma gee sha. . .fanks for d mention. .buh i dnt trip if i get shunned. .see that!?
Am on to bigger things. . .bigger kills. . .am talking real life. .
So icekid do ya thing. .yep. .you need that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2015
Bars:

This ghetto head/
be claiming lord cooger... leading Wack bunch of fellow vets/
evn Having the likes of "flash" as friend shows u only "Bleep with dead niggas" like 'necro sex//

I'm past this newbie/ that's actin' moody/
While mine be blastin' loonies/ your blows never land, they keep “goin' up” like CAST IN MOVIES/

They're no gangs but dismissed christains/ in this 'summit', so u can't deceive us with ya wits,dictions/
We know why each carry their pistol, they are 'group of African 1st ladies' on a 'piss mission!'/

You possess the brain of a lobster/ look! we not in the same elevator/
U don't understand shit, I deliver wordings way, “way over ya head” ...“planes, helicopters!!”/

What a mistake he made/ i'd replay what he said/
Oh yes Wizzy I'd "go back" as u claimed & wished/ bury bullets at the 'back of ya head' like 'bumps' and retake the lead/

The guy with devices that get gays chopped/ no need to ask, its D bringin' the beef, spices n ketchups/
But when u sight 2 bitches exchangin' words, 'tis Iceskidd & Rayopt/
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
dj5naira:

While mine be blastin' loonies/ your blows never land, they keep “goin' up” like CAST IN MOVIES/

They're no gangs but dismissed christains/ in this 'summit', so u can't deceive us with ya wits,dictions/
We know why each carry their pistol, they are 'group of African 1st ladies' on a 'piss mission!'/

U don't understand shit, I deliver wordings way, “way over ya head” ...“planes, helicopters!!”/

Oh yes Wizzy I'd "go back" as u claimed & wished/ bury bullets at the 'back of ya head' like 'bumps' and retake the lead/

The guy with devices that get gays chopped/ no need to ask, its D bringin' the beef, spices n ketchups/
Taking shots at me,attempting to commit homicide/ it's like killing yourself instead of committing suicide/

It's good for you to gang up/ but if it's against me,it's gonna boomerang dawg/

I wanna take this far/ It's time to debar y'all from dropping this bar/

Lemme tell y'all the truth in haste/ it's gonna be mercy killing ..as my flows put youth in haze /

Like the Dutch star,leave them blind daily/ dj5naira can't drop me,I've been like the sky lately/

I'm ten over ten like four plus six/ we all know D is now fukking up like ora.l se.x/

Very unproductive/ I repeat be second fiddle or carry your box n leave/

I can't chill with d jay,even if me is yeezus/ now his goons are calling,they be like please forgive us/
I replied God forgives,I do not/ surprisingly dey said you're god,are you not?/

yes fools of course I am/ the devil is a lier/

including you too/ I'm the best learn to be truthful/
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
I won diss person... Who should I start with??
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:52am On May 16, 2015
dj5naira:

Bleep it!
Am bringing carnage/. .to leave dj5naira bandaged/. .my shii is packaged/. .while hismiscarriage/
. .cz is his 'fate to die' and the 'just shall live by fate'. . .hope y'all feel this Adage/. .??

Yea
cz I'll kill those who said this wack guy dropping swift/. . U gather gays hype ya rubbish script/. .they laugh at u,they say u act like comic films/. .but this is just a tip of it. .now read this Five line multis scheme/

Ur forty line's wack/. . We talking punches while u talking rhymes. .gay/
we shouldn't really be dropping lines man/. .cz I've achieved so many goals. . .
While his rap career is going 'down by the river'. . . .lik
Buddy Miles Track/
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2015
sosiqdude:

Go ahead
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:57am On May 16, 2015
dj5naira:

ok
#YOLO

cool
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2015
sosiqdude:

my thumbs are the ones you'd get ripped apart with/
your future smaller than dj5naira's apartment/
so I'll get the nine out, shoot your knees to start with/
then shoot your brains, for thinking you're smart bîtch/
Re: Flow For Rank by Elvisonjack2(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2015
airmark:

Lol,

adewale must be a very wack ghost writer/
how many f##ks he gets, when he helped you a.s.s hole, write bars?/
Grammatical errors, worse than speech of madam faka jonathan/
I wonder potent bars i wrote that made you release album/
Fagg lieing that elvis was once kicking that bom/
your ugly bedmates confirmed you are not really handsome!!!/
dont worry ma weakest bar will later screw ya mentor/
Its time for you to go for break, coogar's lecture/
stop bii1tching when ya a.ss aches, just use that menthol!!!/

Nb: Teddy, It was n't only your grammar that was faulty/ work on your multies grin

lol

airmark abeq leave the bae.

ELVIS JAY.
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
sosiqdude:

start with bars,goshikid and the rest of your wack mate/ I swear,you're the best amongst flat brains
Re: Flow For Rank by JOEmystic(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2015
Dope bars!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:
start with bars,goshikid and the rest of your wack mate/ I swear,you're the best amongst flat brains

Lmao..heywhizzy claimin dope

NL don spoil
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Lemme giv u a tip..

Airmark ur tutor knws
My flows sicker/. .while urs are so weaker/. .u knows these bars/. .shall scold ur fam/. .cz I've achieved succes in my life time. .while this fool is a . . .
Gold digger/. .!!!

Damn. .,
u broke niggha/
Claimin tough fighter/
Imagine dis wack rapper/
Whu'z came to this battle ground with no slipper/
Challengn is God father/
Wu has dis-virgin...is mum 4st daughter/
Wit long dick.....dat maks "pastor shout Oh GOD OUR FADA/
anyway fck d story
This gay is an amateur cz a move 'to keep nigghas balls'. . .left a 'shot on is head'. . .
What are u??... . South African Goal keeper/.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

yes fools of course I am/ the devil is a lier/

including you too/ I'm the best learn to be truthful/

My name is heard from Botswana to down North/ doin' all 4 fun, they fightin' 2 slay this Osama since birth/
Lovin' this Westlife 'cos its us against the world like Obama vs Earth/

Now I could bark at a b.itch/ who is whack in his speech/
Funny how this free form "freestyler" nearly drowned years back in a "beach!!"/

Drop the expenses and stock sales/ u can't beat this, even with your excessive,foul tales/
Writtens priceless, my jokes expensive like cowtail/

Basketball lovers would bet on this tire/ back off and retire/
Stay off his home else you get destroyed by D tigers/

Could go on & on increasin' ma pitch and stuffs/ yall aint ill, just itch & cough/
Lyrical Pyguru, not the Senegalese roboticist could switch D off/

Ima sure brother/ who spars harder/
Not started ballin' and I'm already leadin' H, 2-0 like pure water/

He's Scar in the Lion King, a poor loser/ his lyrics far from top humour/
Don't like to mention him, so when I say "..Hey! Whizzy" its the STAR BOY crooner/

My bar 'll make him cry/ he'll regret his sparz with this guy/
I've handshook celebs, mentors but he got no one to look up to safe for the Stars in the sky/

I'm scary like faces of Warlocks/ and he jes a herring I would just knock/
U've ne'er seen a 'gun' in your life, prolly saw 'nine' starin' at a 'wallclock!'/

Quote me in ya lines & watch how I cut ur neck from the center/ im talkin' 'bout that strait clerk who's now a lender/
we all wanna see real cash Saw, “we don't need cheque” like “Wenger!!”/

Now back to that grievin' r.etard/ who's been eaten bean curd/
Bars so ugly, last time he showed face ina party hall all the girls started leavin' the club like Steven Gerrard/

I'm hotter than the texts he's sending/ roger boys that'll be endin' his tendons/
He'd be like "...how this guy dey always dey beat me" omo I dey use “raw jazz” like “Brendan!!”/

My fellow mates, brother/ mellow, wait, wonder/
I've snatched hiphop from him, B should re-wed again, like Edo State Governor/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Bars:

Lemme giv u a tip..

Airmark ur tutor knws
My flows sicker/. .while urs are so weaker/. .u knows these bars/. .shall scold ur fam/. .cz I've achieved succes in my life time. .while this fool is a . . .
Gold digger/. .!!!

Damn. .,
u broke niggha/
Claimin tough fighter/
Imagine dis wack rapper/
Whu'z came to this battle ground with no slipper/
Challengn is God father/
Wu has dis-virgin...is mum 4st daughter/
Wit long dick.....dat maks "pastor shout Oh GOD OUR FADA/
anyway fck d story
This gay is an amateur cz a move 'to keep nigghas balls'. . .left a 'shot on is head'. . .
What are u??... . South African Goal keeper/.

How can I waste bars on bars..sorry for your epistle..you're getting no reply/ you this wack nigga..get yourself the best pistol..and shoot it in yo big eyes/

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.