Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921443 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

How can I waste bars on bars..sorry for your epistle..you're getting no reply/ you this wack nigga..get yourself the best pistol..and shoot it in yo big eyes/

Dnt tell me u are rappin kid??

Cus dis trash u aint makn sense
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
dj5naira:

My name is heard from Botswana to down North/ doin' all 4 fun, they fightin' 2 slay this Osama since birth/
Lovin' this Westlife 'cos its us against the world like Obama vs Earth/

Now I could bark at a b.itch/ who is whack in his speech/
Funny how this free form "freestyler" nearly drowned years back in a "beach!!"/

Drop the expenses and stock sales/ u can't beat this, even with your excessive,foul tales/
Writtens priceless, my jokes expensive like cowtail/

Basketball lovers would bet on this tire/ back off and retire/
Stay off his home else you get destroyed by D tigers/

Could go on & on increasin' ma pitch and stuffs/ yall aint ill, just itch & cough/
Lyrical Pyguru, not the Senegalese roboticist could switch D off/

Ima sure brother/ who spars harder/
Not started ballin' and I'm already leadin' H, 2-0 like pure water/

He's Scar in the Lion King, a poor loser/ his lyrics far from top humour/
Don't like to mention him, so when I say "..Hey! Whizzy" its the STAR BOY crooner/

My bar 'll make him cry/ he'll regret his sparz with this guy/
I've handshook celebs, mentors but he got no one to look up to safe for the Stars in the sky/

I'm scary like faces of Warlocks/ and he jes a herring I would just knock/
U've ne'er seen a 'gun' in your life, prolly saw 'nine' starin' at a 'wallclock!'/

Quote me in ya lines & watch how I cut ur neck from the center/ im talkin' 'bout that strait clerk who's now a lender/
we all wanna see real cash Saw, “we don't need cheque” like “Wenger!!”/

Now back to that grievin' r.etard/ who's been eaten bean curd/
Bars so ugly, last time he showed face ina party hall all the girls started leavin' the club like Steven Gerrard/

I'm hotter than the texts he's sending/ roger boys that'll be endin' his tendons/
He'd be like "...how this guy dey always dey beat me" omo I dey use “raw jazz” like “Brendan!!”/

My fellow mates, brother/ mellow, wait, wonder/
I've snatched hiphop from him, B should re-wed again, like Edo State Governor/

My spits are classy/. .to have dj5naira flat ass panting/. .think hes dope? will still outsmart him/. . Cz me and clique are blasting/. .through his rib and arteries/. .he claims the fans love him. .yet receives more disses from 'em. . .
Like Kim Kardashian/. .!!!

His sick?
Am asking/. .hes finding it difficult learning what me and dope vets had practiced/. .I killed vets on my way uP while he 'cheats vets on his way up lIke'. . .
Peter Bassey/

grin Bleep ya ass bro
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

How can I waste bars on bars..sorry for your epistle..you're getting no reply/ you this wack nigga..get yourself the best pistol..and shoot it in yo big eyes/
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/clubpenguin/images/7/71/Laugh_RP.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20130321223714[/img]
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

See
we partly are different/. .cz u rapping?am dissing/. . I come into town hes locked in his Napkin and pissing/. .see am ur lord bitch!. . .
u can always get 'disguised as a babysitter'. .and bite the 'holvase'. . .
Like dj5naira and Illscript/. .!!!(whole verse)
lol

grin hahah
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2015
Gladyys:
lol.... drugs vicky..

#weDEMgirls
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
bars or whatever your sobriquet is,most of the lines you post here are battle verses i've read over and over again.stop the biting,it's not helping your textcee life
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:

my thumbs are the ones you'd get ripped apart with/
your future smaller than dj5naira's apartment/
so I'll get the nine out, shoot your knees to start with/
then shoot your brains, for thinking you're smart bîtch/

I'ma murder this imp. . . For acting a God in this game/ fronting his wack bars like a b1tch I do p1mp/
I will suck ur blood, b1tch. . Like a bloody mothersucking bad witch/ and that sweet. . when I'll be banging ya mum's booty in ya present, Nigga! am a sadist!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
vickybash:
bars or whatever your sobriquet is,most of the lines you post here are battle verses i've read over and over again.stop the biting,it's not helping your textcee life

Smh*

You gotta observe
Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2015
is this 2-lines diss thread?. .so much for empty boiz sha?

vickybash:

grin

sosiqdude:

I'ma murder this imp. . . For acting a God in this game/ fronting his wack bars like a b1tch I do p1mp/
I will suck ur blood, b1tch. . Like a bloody mothersucking bad witch/ and that sweet. . when I'll be banging ya mum's booty in ya present, Nigga! am a sadist!!

this is d..ope!!!!! fanks you just reminded me of where i need to be right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2015
Bars:

See
we partly are different/. .cz u rapping?am dissing/. . I come into town hes locked in his Napkin and pissing/. .see am ur lord bitch!. . .
u can always get 'disguised as a babysitter'. .and bite the 'holvase'. . .
Like dj5naira and Illscript/. .!!!(whole verse)
lol

grin hahah
Na you dey Laff for your wack wordplay..is "whole verse" and holvase the same pronunciation,do they even rhyme..no hating,but please go on a long sabbatical and improve on every aspect of your rap please..I beg,don't contaminate here with your wack flows for the sake of some newbies
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
Respect 2 Dj5naira...
drug jezz..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Okay..I hear u haywhizzy

Buh pls wat's dis piko
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2015
Bars:

Okay..I hear u haywhizzy

Buh pls wat's dis piko
I just rhymed telling you you ain't worth my reply,you should kill yourself..it wasn't anything thought of..your best bar isn't better than that gan
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
kudos to y'all keeping it tight/ excluding heywhizzy - ain feeling the guy/ cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:36pm On May 16, 2015
[i][/i]
Heywhizzy:
die
cheesy fück it! this liar and ajepaki/ should retire with his wack shīt/ or I keep torching him till he catches fire like zaaki/

I'm strong he's feeble/ reason he's been bullied by one of these people/ your mom's a slūt; she's fücked wizkid - akon & sinzu/ she opens her cünt for me too/ you're doubting? I'vefücked your ''mama, hey" you can ask sean tizzle/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by magneto(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2015
Ok let's go....

I make it rain lead shower, I'm lyrical Jack Bauer/ Bang wit a blast grabbin dem wack cats by da collar/ Dis vet's bout to bless d cypher, put up ur lighter/ Respect to y'all dat luv miss hiphop enuff to wife her/ Got dis locked like a sniper.... nigga I can't lose/ Still stacking chips in my corner I make da house rules/ And cash rules where I'm from but she's a fan too/ And all d women still be in awe of my tool/ Enter d spot and I light it up like a candle/ Haters keep jerking off gives em somtin to handle/ I'm dat dude ur missing...I'm on a mission/ Niggaz be racing, I stay cool play my position/ No time to rewind keep my grind on gee/ So like dat piece on ur wrist keep ur eyes(ice) on me/ Till da next time I rhyme, just do like a friend o mine/ And keep ur fvckin mind~ on pu.ssy and on crime/
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:47am On May 17, 2015
cool

@ bars

this gay claims bonny/ . . .so since am lacking cash. . .I wl sell im and get money/ cos nothing he rap cud shake hommies/
I mean like a "grandpa's" faeces..he's know to be dropping the same old shiiit!!!/

nothing the gay spit is doope/ he better rest his ass ..and wotch we climb the rope/ and feel how we cope/
I heard he's studying "geography" cos even if he drop a doope ish "at last" it won't even revolve round the globe!!!/

he claims to be ballin awt wit dudes/ am.young and fresh..but no chick say he's cute/
. . .ADVICE!!!
y'all shouldn't believe the youth/ even if he claims im qood/ cos like seeing "bad in good" am seeing d lies in his truth/

I wl beat the gay den capture the hommie here/ den take him home to see wot wl his mommy say/
. . .but if we notice they re "bisexuals" I wl.keep fillin der case ..till dey get sentence for 14years!!!/

his rap? is obviously the dumbest gosh/ but mine shines moment the sunset once/
so I wl quickly call OBSERVERS to witness THIS DAY. cos if we eva see his lyrics on SUN newspaper?
dayumm he wl collect PUNCH!!!/

his face is now on magazines. . and gossips/ the monkey is handsome. . .even kids see his face and run quick/
. . .he shud jst manage it till death..cos blamin Jehovah. .wl be a tough sin/
to be honest. .his resemblance to that Chinese friend of mine. .he's name is ug lee!!!/

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2015
Bars:

My spits are classy/. .to have dj5naira flat ass panting/. .think hes dope? will still outsmart him/. . Cz me and clique are blasting/. .through his rib and arteries/. .he claims the fans love him. .yet receives more disses from 'em. . .

I knife liars in minutes/ when I kick & boot alive my Opera Mini/
This guys a B.ITCH, I'm forcin' beef down the throat to let the “chick choke” like “-N-5 biscuit!!”/

He a looney? Sure/ one word, how would u rate what he's been doing? Flaw!!!/
You aint 'fit' to contest, should be 'ruled out' the game, 'Rooney,Shaw!'/

Your writtens not satisfactory/ u're progressin' backwardly/
You'd pop out dizzy after I shut u in a 'barn for 24 hrs' like what 'antispam bot' did me on Saturday/
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2015
Bars:

His sick?
Am asking/. .hes finding it difficult learning what me and dope vets had practiced/. .I killed vets on my way uP while he 'cheats vets on his way up lIke'. . .
Peter Bassey/

grin Bleep ya ass bro
Bars stop this act na
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
dj5naira wanna brawl? 10bars
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
dj5naira:

I knife liars in minutes/ when I kick & boot alive my Opera Mini/
This guys a B.ITCH, I'm forcin' beef down the throat to let the “chick choke” like “-N-5 biscuit!!”/

He a looney? Sure/ one word, how would u rate what he's been doing? Flaw!!!/
You aint 'fit' to contest, should be 'ruled out' the game, 'Rooney,Shaw!'/

Your writtens not satisfactory/ u're progressin' backwardly/
You'd pop out dizzy after I shut u in a 'barn for 24 hrs' like what 'antispam bot' did me on Saturday/

Lol..nice shit man..!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
dj5naira doesn't wanna brawl, 0bars.
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
gottoboy:
Bars stop this act na

Okay mah nigga.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
richommie:
cool

@ bars

this gay claims bonny/ . . .so since am lacking cash. . .I wl sell im and get money/ cos nothing he rap cud shake hommies/
I mean like a "grandpa's" faeces..he's know to be dropping the same old shiiit!!!/

nothing the gay spit is doope/ he better rest his ass ..and wotch we climb the rope/ and feel how we cope/
I heard he's studying "geography" cos even if he drop a doope ish "at last" it won't even revolve round the globe!!!/

he claims to be ballin awt wit dudes/ am.young and fresh..but no chick say he's cute/
. . .ADVICE!!!
y'all shouldn't believe the youth/ even if he claims im qood/ cos like seeing "bad in good" am seeing d lies in his truth/

I wl beat the gay den capture the hommie here/ den take him home to see wot wl his mommy say/
. . .but if we notice they re "bisexuals" I wl.keep fillin der case ..till dey get sentence for 14years!!!/

his rap? is obviously the dumbest gosh/ but mine shines moment the sunset once/
so I wl quickly call OBSERVERS to witness THIS DAY. cos if we eva see his lyrics on SUN newspaper?
dayumm he wl collect PUNCH!!!/

his face is now on magazines. . and gossips/ the monkey is handsome. . .even kids see his face and run quick/
. . .he shud jst manage it till death..cos blamin Jehovah. .wl be a tough sin/
to be honest. .his resemblance to that Chinese friend of mine. .he's name is ug lee!!!/

#YOLO

Trow back@poorhommie grin

Am blazing track/ . . .that's amazing facts/
. . .but if dis crazy cat/ . . Claim d "king" here. .imma rip his "chest". . .out . .like we playin cards/

Richhommie he's a lazy glad/. . .with silly bars he spit/. . The ninny lacks the skill/ . . .and if u hear. .he nameplayed "joe sef". . .must be wot he really had in dream!!/
Nd talkin abt is"large lips??...is bigger dan wat we hardly found in gym/

Am beastly hard and mean/. . . No need to frontin/. . .none of ya track . .can make dis hoes rockin/
. .cos u aint a mere renown something/
.ask about .his last audition with "chocolate city". .he failed. .so dey compell dis boy to "chop stick"/
. . .

I wreck d boat. . .company/. . See!! na me bad pass/. .cuz dissn d lord bars" alone?. . U go die fast/
Ask me 4frm DJ5naira nd haywhizzy....does wack cats/
How my "daily punch" design dere ugly faze wit plenty plaster's/
. .oya mods. . .better pair. .warriblood wit "poorhommie".. .to make dis shit looks like handicap match/

;-\ undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
Heywhizzy:
start with bars,goshikid and the rest of your wack mate/ I swear,you're the best amongst flat brains
am i suppose to reply back? i think the answer is N0!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.