Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919923 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2015
airmark:

You must have been hitten by one of ma bullets in the past/
airmark:

you need a year lesson from ibime and ema prince/

Hehehe...
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:21pm On May 30, 2015
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by AbuMikey(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Back when I was the god_of_music. Had a battle with AbuMikey in 2013 cheesy

See thread. I don laugh tire gringringrin

www.nairaland.com/1517780/g.o.m-vs-m.m.m-final-showdown/7

angryangrygringringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2015
I'm what hulks, hogans ask for/ my flows hazardous/
You must be dreamin' the 'French Open', if u think yu can jes 'roll n gar us!'/

That guy is def a snub/ i bring beef, u the chef with shrub/
Lotsa titles, trophies, to ur ONE win, so its in ur face I say this ...'EFF A CUP!'/

I'm the man, u r Joyce in this meeting/ listeners got no other choice than just jeering/
On u im releasin' blows, they'll think 'tis 'radio adverts' cos its 'only ur voice' they'll be 'hearing!'/

You i'm gonna bully and call it fun/ tear u apart and not run/
u'd think 'Klopp' is by my side, the way im shootin' @ u bullets with 'ur gun!'/

femcees love D 'cos his speech hotter/ plus the way he leave u leech slaughtered/
my d.ick is a she, Miss 'Noel Ott', and ya 'b.itch suck her!'/

In here I baffle bozos/ tackled homos/ n battled homies/
Shake FFR with latest news, im the earthquake that rattled Tokyo/

I'm hurlin' stones of shadows/ to kill u drones of wackos/
This god forsee mo' tallas "coming home today", I don't mean clones of Nyako!/

Arrange coffin/ for that guy who's away, coughing/
A chop on his genitals sent his “c.ock all the way up”, ....now that's “champagne popping!!”/
Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 8:20pm On May 30, 2015
coogar:

this bumbling airhead can lie.

you are a consummate rëtard!
the brawl you had that your opponent accused you of biting coogar's drago lines. you wrote something like if he dies he dies, i am ivan drago. you bit that bar.....line hook & sinker.

me?
battle you? would david beckham trade blows with oluomo? your creativity in the punditry of lyricism would compare to the zimbabwean dollar.

do you know how worthless you sound or write? lemme find an example......

the ranking of tahiti is 185. any IQ of that value or slightly lower than that can only belong to a genius. this is how stupïd your bars are created. it lacked substance.

you need to die, be reborn with your folks so investing more than £10m on your formal education before you can touch my greatness. for now, keep writing tahiti ranking bar. grin

You have the sensitivities of a blunt axe!
Insipid plonker and poseur.

every scum, prick and fanny knows Ivan Drago's famous saying:- "If he dies he dies".
so who bit who here? you must think all the people residing in Nigeria are completely ignorant cos they don't live in England.
putrid racist!

•I only had it woven wittily into a verbal duel I was having at that time with Pein.
some random commenter on the post we were debating on begged me to spare him(Pein), and that was when I said- '' If he dies he dies" ! -

I was even the one that told you about it, cos one of the fb raccoons said i stole cooger's 'Ivan Drago's' reference to use in a convo..
I thought it was incredibly r£tarded for someone to say such a thing, so i told you of it just to prove how redundant and brain-dead those fb tramps are.

even Pusha T used the 'If he dies he dies, Ivan Drago" analogy in the song he featured Kendrick Lamar(nostalgia)
I guess you bit it from Pusha T then cos he released that song before your battle with Sidd0gg....

Your I.Q is lower than Tahiti's FIFA ranking is a perfect bar.
So if I say someone's acuteness is lower than India's FIFA ranking you'd start using the figure/number India is on Fifa's list to rate the person's perception and discernment prowess?

You've always been a dumb punk!
funny how you brought out a bar from my first battle here when I was still a virgin in the world of textceeing.

Keep beating your flat chest.
Its only in your little head that rappers stay stagnant and don't improve. you even praised my penmanship when i obliterated Mikuz few months back, and here you are acting all wet.
accept my call out and beat me.

all i know is if i get 1 week to write for you and we brawl audio or text I would defeat you...
what's an iguanid to an iguandon?

please tuck your tongue back in, cos your reign on this platform has unfortunately ended...
you are no longer relevant especially when you have only 2 battles to your name(minus the times you sparred under the cognomen Sauron)
and even in the 2 battles you were caught plagiarising and biting.
you are done !
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:

You have the sensitivities of a blunt axe!
Insipid plonker and poseur.

every scum, prick and fanny knows Ivan Drago's famous saying:- "If he dies he dies".
so who bit who here? you must think all the people residing in Nigeria are completely ignorant cos they don't live in England.
putrid racist!

•I only had it woven wittily into a verbal duel I was having at that time with Pein.
some random commenter on the post we were debating on begged me to spare him(Pein), and that was when I said- '' If he dies he dies" ! -

I was even the one that told you about it, cos one of the fb raccoons said i stole cooger's 'Ivan Drago's' reference to use in a convo..
I thought it was incredibly r£tarded for someone to say such a thing, so i told you of it just to prove how redundant and brain-dead those fb tramps are.

even Pusha T used the 'If he dies he dies, Ivan Drago" analogy in the song he featured Kendrick Lamar(nostalgia)
I guess you bit it from Pusha T then cos he released that song before your battle with Sidd0gg....

Your I.Q is lower than Tahiti's FIFA ranking is a perfect bar.
So if I say someone's acuteness is lower than India's FIFA ranking you'd start using the figure/number India is on Fifa's list to rate the person's perception and discernment prowess?

You've always been a dumb punk!
funny how you brought out a bar from my first battle here when I was still a virgin in the world of textceeing.

Keep beating your flat chest.
Its only in your little head that rappers stay stagnant and don't improve. you even praised my penmanship when i obliterated Mikuz few months back, and here you are acting all wet.
accept my call out and beat me.

all i know is if i get 1 week to write for you and we brawl audio or text I would defeat you...
what's an iguanid to an iguandon?

please tuck your tongue back in, cos your reign on this platform has unfortunately ended...
you are no longer relevant especially when you have only 2 battles to your name(minus the times you sparred under the cognomen Sauron)
and even in the 2 battles you were caught plagiarising and biting.
you are done !

you bit ivan drago's bar line hook & sinker. you were called out on it & you started fidgeting that it was your concept. you didn't spit it in any conversation. you spat it in a battle with one of those no-mark faggöts on facebook.

i bit ivan drago line? grin
look at this fool......i punned russian haymaker & referenced with ivan drago and you are here comparing it with if he dies he dies that k-shine said against DNA in URL? theft runs in your family tree so i ain't surprised.

don't even get me started about the tahiti FIFA ranking. your lack of creativity had you spitting a useless bar. you went on praising someone you were supposed to be destroying. FIFA ranking had tahiti at 180.......anyone with IQ above 120 is a genius. as you can see.....it's obvious you would be a champion in retärd olympics of rappers.

you had 1 full year to write & teddymiyaki undressed you twice. you got beaten by a woman twice. if you have any decorum in you........you would have swallowed cyanide. if you combine the IQ of all the people in your village, they would get destroyed in my sleep.....never mind writing.

you need to quit this rap game......you have reached the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
coogar:

you bit ivan drago's bar line hook & sinker. you were called out on it & you started fidgeting that it was your concept. you didn't spit it in any conversation. you spat it in a battle with one of those no-mark faggöts on facebook.

i bit ivan drago line? grin
look at this fool......i punned russian haymaker & referenced with ivan drago and you are here comparing it with if he dies he dies that k-shine said against DNA in URL? theft runs in your family tree so i ain't surprised.

don't even get me started about the tahiti FIFA ranking. your lack of creativity had you spitting a useless bar. you went on praising someone you were supposed to be destroying. FIFA ranking had tahiti at 180.......anyone with IQ above 120 is a genius. as you can see.....it's obvious you would be a champion in retärd olympics of rappers.

you had 1 full year to write & teddymiyaki undressed you twice. you got beaten by a woman twice. if you have any decorum in you........you would have swallowed cyanide. if you combine the IQ of all the people in your village, they would get destroyed in my sleep.....never mind writing.

you need to quit this rap game......you have reached the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy.

Its glaring that all your posts are full of and marinated in hate.
All the years you've been rapping, what has been your achievements?
if anyone needs to quit its you for being a pollutant and virus..
if you cannot bring out where i used any Ivan Drago scheme in a battle then there's no need arguing boy
I got a Copa del rey final to watch and a verse to write.
bye.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Its glaring that all your posts are full of and marinated in hate.
All the years you've been rapping, what has been your achievements?
if anyone needs to quit its you for being a pollutant and virus..
if you cannot bring out where i used any Ivan Drago scheme in a battle then there's no need arguing boy
I got a Copa del rey final to watch and a verse to write.
bye.

my achievement?
even a mosquito knows you & i are not in the same level. you could copy my style, imitate my penmanship but you can never buy my wits. how can you even think you can succeed in this art when you don't even believe in yourself.

you have no identity.
you want to be everyone - instead of carving your own niche. you need a competent shrink to cure your complex identity crisis. your self confidence weighs less than an atom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by kinglahkay(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2015
http://sharemobile.ro/file/794410

Plsssss What am I still lacking

Cc
Darkkrebel
Kradleber
Darkrebel666grin
Coogar
Ibime
Jreyez
Phatman
Limerick
Kr0ne the politician

Etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
kinglahkay:
http://sharemobile.ro/file/794410

Plsssss What am I still lacking

Cc
Darkkrebel
Kradleber
Darkrebel666grin
Coogar
Ibime
Jreyez
Phatman
Limerick
Kr0ne the politician

Etc

I don't know or is it just me, you seem to be having hard time spitting/pronouncing your words...(imo)
Aside that, you flowed with the beat which is one of the basic stuff...., nice piece, keep recording.
Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 10:35pm On May 30, 2015
coogar:

my achievement?
even a mosquito knows you & i are not in the same level. you could copy my style, imitate my penmanship but you can never buy my wits. how can you even think you can succeed in this art when you don't even believe in yourself.

you have no identity.
you want to be everyone - instead of carving your own niche. you need a competent shrink to cure your complex identity crisis. your self confidence weighs less than an atom.

Quit all these unnecessary brouhaha.
you are too old for this sh1t..

hehe .. you are everything I hope I'll never be.
a 29 year old that acts like a prepubescent girl.
so why would i wanna copy your wack style? or be like you?
hahaha... lmfao.

paranoia is a b1atch
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:41pm On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Quit all these unnecessary brouhaha.
you are too old for this sh1t..

hehe .. you are everything I hope I'll never be. a 29 year old that acts like a prepubescent girl.
so why would i wanna copy your wack style? or be like you? hahaha... lmfao.

paranoia is a b1atch

you are a copycat!
go fùck yourself & your retardēd bars. so i am 29? hahahaha - your mind is a terrible thing to waste. if you spend more time on your bars rather than pröstituting yourself from one section of the forum to another, you would be more respected!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
coogar:

you are a copycat!
go fùck yourself & your retardēd bars. so i am 29? hahahaha - your mind is a terrible thing to waste. if you spend more time on your bars rather than pröstituting yourself from one section of the forum to another, you would be more respected!

more time on my bars?
I only take rap as a past-time hobby and extra curricular activity.
I'm only reaping the benefits of all those sleepless nights and endless hours I endured in practicing and perfecting my freestyle ability.
now i can spit 4 albums without writing a thing.

i can't say the same for you.

and I'm online on weekends mostly, so I don't know what you're yelping about prostitut1ng around nl sections. that's just gaffe.

•Respect from these internet drones?
hahaha
If you notice, I don't fancy text brawls these days.
that's not where the skill is

I've left 5 emcees incapacitated in the Vato accapella rap league I signed up for some months ago.
Its gonna be a t.v show very soon..very soon.
I wrote for two of the people I brawled with and i freestyled to cremate the other 3, plus I get paid for every battle i do.
It may not be much but at least I'm building my respect and reputation with real people not fake unimportant internet androids.
they can gobble my phallus cos I don't need their effing respect.

see? I'm one of the pioneers of battle rap league in Nigeria while you here claiming king of texting .. haha
you are invited to my next brawl coming up in 5 weeks time
I think the venue would be KFC Shop rite or Ziggies Magado. Vato is still deciding.
I'm going places and making a name while you are here joyous and hyper because you are getting respect and accolades from the likes of warriblod
grin grin hahahaha I laugh you in Ardhamagadhi

meanwhile, here's a photo of Vato just before I murdered that pig that came all the way from Delta two weeks ago grin
I really wish you could come to my next battle so I can murder you, then send your battered carcass to your grandma's hut in Anambra

you can keep hating and typing your gobbledygook ..
iyen o kan aye

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:47pm On May 30, 2015
dj5naira on some dooppe shiit

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 12:29am On May 31, 2015
the r£tards liking and sharing that r£tards post are the most pitiable. ..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
chop sh1t and die men/ I broke your sister's hymen/ that's the truth I ain't even lying/ she hit me up nd we started off on the large dining/
she told me online I should cum over,I was like I don't do E_sex/ she gave me her address,she like,let's get into real se.x/ I came over,she was too matured,I called her sister,she said she ain't into inc.est/ enough story,on the couch,we started changed different form like the metamorphosis of an insect/
1hour after I left,she called for more,I left the babe still wet/ I was like we ain't even same "age grade",I shouldn't be "mating" yet/ funny ain't even eighteen yet/ she didn't believe she said dawg,it was rare to see a teen vet/
a guy of sixteen who stole the shine off ibime and coogar/ never been labeled a looser/ the kind of lines on my head,makes niggaz see me as medusa/ I'm out of this word,I've never been regarded as human/
I'm the rap god you netcees should be serving/ seun and y'all should be worthy having/ making mill out of rap,y'all niggaz still starving/ and since I arrived,a nigga like ibime decide to leave the camp like he Xavi/
fake ass don't wanna see me shine/ sh1t is so ugly but honestly I'm feeling fine/ my punches are cannibals,the way they be hitting guys/ these dudes claiming hot niggaz,but imma lock their as§ behind the bars like they gs9/
cypher was lacking some d0peness to be honest/ I couldn't comment/ imagine how it would be if I happened to be on it/ let's not reminisce it cos I would have been in kirikiri,for a murder I truly commit/

Lol..kid be advance

Wack goat

I won't diss u ...but ehnlight u.. grin

Evolution begins, forget Charles Darwin/
U throwing a couple of wackshit . .ur fool mate ah clapping ?/
I swear wit diss ?? U cn neva break a Records than Marvin/
yo! Yo!
Bro.be re-born/
U cn see mah shit is so outer space like spaceships on recon/
some orangutans like u make it boring..but bars text for fun!/
like am speaking French..tz sweet like bon bons!/

Am the highbreeds/
u feeling tight?..please!/
but the real fact is/
you can't express yourself.. . .even with universal Franchise!!

From Wigan to Bermouth/
Am spitting. .right into their mouth!/
U cn see wit dis poo u drp u are lost in circles..like traffic hold-up on a round-about!/
All those wack idiot like u that do rhymed mets with vets and text. . .where are they now?
Bro.text is reborn/

See,
i hate boys with cheap toys/...
who brag & go on to flip noise/...
around ok ? Anyway jst goto sleep boys/...
& if i say i like 'ur bass(bars)"..taaaaaaah

.ogbeni..!! i meant your "deep voice"/

.API SUNDAY BRO..

MAKE A "CHANGE"..NA BUHARI TYME WE DEY/

OYA " SAY BARS BABA... grin grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2015
funny I bin dey get critics from one smelly wack/ shey make I get into my own,land am heavy slap/ and if he "wan hide" when I show with my deadly arms/ I go aid the movement,leave the rapper,"one eyed" like fetty wap/

I guess this is way better than what that re.tard has been penning in his miserable career..you need advice on how to rap,meet those rap heads and quit deceiving your wack self
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2015
Illerious!

like sex with a mad chick ... I'm f*cking nuts/
when i wanna freestyle off the cuff/ i stand on everest, then i drop off the top/
yo! I took part in the ultimate search, n found nothing much/
but what d f*ck? I kept chatting with the talking drum/
nd y'all rappers that are coming up/ there's an on-going audition/
host is shekau, if you wan blow, hurry up!/
oh! You actually thinking of what it's not?/
you f@gs love to talk/ about balls, like commentators who love the soccer sport/
but it's not, that bad, since it's what you want/
168 f*cking months is nothing much/
that's fourteen years/ y'all do the summary first/
within this time, an ibo man would bear four teens, yes/
while you in jail growing some f*cking beards/
niggas like, "max WHAT's ur business"/
i don't play CARDS, so i don't make cash, from that . . . So shut ur lips there/
don't get me vexed, i could bust some clips here/
let tons of it flare/
i attack ur school, put the fear of God in them/
first i beat 'em with bars/
REAL STEEL! They could get killed on ROW, BUT, i prefer the blasts/
i'll throw the bomb ..... Leave a POLY gone ...... Without teaching 'em MATHS/
see, i've got a secret infact/ marsians exist in hidden, it's fact/
their heads are greenish like plants/
their skull large and bigger than parts/ of their body .... Plus they breathe with the @ss/
i hate these, so i make em, exist in the past/
i invade with, y'all mums, siblins n dads/
they suicide bombers! When i signal, attack!/ Boom!
Millions are gassed/
cos i'm like shekau, i've been killing in MARS/ ..(mass)
my creativity lasts/ cos i'm too quick with the acts/
i bring aggression, you bring in the rants/
so your mouth'll be recieving the jabs/
till ur lips red, like joker, when he fixes his mask/
why y'all haters speeding ur yaps?/
have you eaten today? No! You pleading for snacks/
while i make my own food like autotrophs/
nd i could feed n transform you like autobots/
the barrel spins . . . You getting A ROUND or two . . . Like HOT DOUGHNUTS/
see? I just made you SEE FOOD like OCTOPUS/
fool! I bust yo guts/
fierce lyrics, i came back to share/
this sh1t is off the DOME, nd it ain't HALF AS FAIR/ as your lame bars n texts/
on here, great spars are rare/ who's d0pe? who's wack? Who's always got to say the answer here?/
the main STATS are clear/
d0pes n wacks CORRELATE as a pair/
rise n falls in RANKS, no one obtained lasts a year/
stay too long untop . . . you'll get a SPEAR, MAN . . . Layed back, REGRESSED/
though some guys ve stayed wack for years/
how do they do that? Don't they ask 'emselves?/

who cares! I keep dropping the best diss/
max is cray, but doesn't rumble with effed pr1cks/
i'm the type to beat a lunatic, till he comes to his senses/
like ''oga abeg na, i been just dey pretend since''/
written's prolific, you should pay for this whole piece/
my brain's stuffed, cossa voracious reloadings/
so i drop flows anyhow, like guys wey no fit hold piss/
diff b/w maxcray n this old nigs/ i get what i want . . . you get the things which ya earn/
i'm being hunted in secret, by aliens living on earth/
after i stole the three rings of saturn/
proposed to three chics, it's ma turn/
to feel like oliver twist, dbanj's done/

elymax-cray!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2015
Limerick:
Lwkm, I recalled this and wondered how darkrebel still managed to stay alive.....

Quick one. . . . shebi na no holds bars. . . . don't start
no arguments though, all na bars. . . .
Beef me?

I go bark commandment/ Pay confra boys N100k to
rip apart your garment/
Try me!. . . .for class, you go hear. . . "Na who dey
answer Aromolaran for this art department!"/
Stupíd nigga chat too loud/ Put your life story online.
. . cos you act too proud/
Here’s the facts, you clown. . . .
You in Level 1 . . . . Unilag. . . Arts. . . that means any
nigga here. . . can track you down!/
Infact. . . look outside your classroom now/
Since you dey claim O.B.O. . . .I sent 5 niggas there
to kidnap you now!/
He shout "google Oba Aromo. . . my papa na
Chief"/ . . . and when I googled I could hardly
believe/
The headline in the article reads/. . . .Aromolaran
defrauds Osun State account. . . . #yourfather na
thief!/
Ole! Barawo!. . . I done catch him son/ He no sabi
run/
Kr0ne, weterem kerosene. . . Giyazz, bring matches
come!/
Wetin I dey talk na true/ no be something new/
You’re 18. . . .your pops is 80. . . .
#Godiswatchingyou !

First wife pikin. . . school in jand/ Second wife pikin. .
. Cambridge uni grad/
So it’s truly sad/. . . .when your turn reach . . .
"Madam, that your mumu pikin go manage Unilag"

I’m very sure though/ Your mates dey study Maths,
Engineering and Law bro/
After millions spent on schooling. . . .”Papa, I want
read fine art”. . . .# wicked pikin. . . . # DiarisGodO!/
Emotional creep/ Heard Ibi’s a Maths grad. . . . so he
opened his teeth/
"Art students are smarter than Maths". . . . . bítch,
who told you to speak!/
Who call you?/ Pesin wey no fit add 2 + 2/
When intellectuals dey talk. . . .you’re the type we
carry shoe pursue/
cos we don’t care what the schoolboy drew!/ . . . .
check the odds mathematically/
How many Nigerians earn decent salary. . . . from
art gallery?/
So from here on, your life will be so frustrating/
Lemme hail Warriblood. . . .cos I know you’re hating/
Today, he’ll get paid for 20 haircuts. . . . you’ve never
sold one painting!/
You better pull your socks up sonny/ cos it’s not so
funny/
that you mock niggas who hustle their way. . . .cos of
your mother's pocket money!/
Phaseone got props cos his raps is tight/ You started
acting hype/
Jealous nigga. . . . we see the bítch in you. . . .
hermaphrodíte/
Posted his sister pics online saying "they’re free to
mingle"/ "See their dimples"/
My first reaction. . . .these baboon looking bítches . .
. need to squeeze their pimples!/
Bleached skin looking like roasted bolé. . . . Ksslib is
evil/
Those bítches. . . black and yellow, black and yellow.
. . . Wiz Khalifa single/
Let’s keep it simple/ cos beefing you is dumb and
unhealthy/ You ain’t coming correctly/
when Coogar and Krone. . . showed you posing. . .
wearing thong in a selfie!/
You lost poorly to Teddy/ and Max brought your
corpse before ministers/
So test me. . . . and die in a gas explosion. . . . when I
fire on all cylinders!/
~~
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahag.gahaha Dj5naira , you see this one at all?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:18pm On May 31, 2015
Bars:

Lol..kid be advance

Wack goat

I won't diss u ...but ehnlight u.. grin

Evolution begins, forget Charles Darwin/
U throwing a couple of wackshit . .ur fool mate ah clapping ?/
I swear wit diss ?? U cn neva break a Records than Marvin/
yo! Yo!
Bro.be re-born/
U cn see mah shit is so outer space like spaceships on recon/
some orangutans like u make it boring..but bars text for fun!/
like am speaking French..tz sweet like bon bons!/

Am the highbreeds/
u feeling tight?..please!/
but the real fact is/
you can't express yourself.. . .even with universal Franchise!!

From Wigan to Bermouth/
Am spitting. .right into their mouth!/
U cn see wit dis poo u drp u are lost in circles..like traffic hold-up on a round-about!/
All those wack idiot like u that do rhymed mets with vets and text. . .where are they now?
Bro.text is reborn/

See,
i hate boys with cheap toys/...
who brag & go on to flip noise/...
around ok ? Anyway jst goto sleep boys/...
& if i say i like 'ur bass(bars)"..taaaaaaah

.ogbeni..!! i meant your "deep voice"/

.API SUNDAY BRO..

MAKE A "CHANGE"..NA BUHARI TYME WE DEY/

OYA " SAY BARS BABA... grin grin grin grin
na wa oo I go like to brawl you self
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Illerious!

when i wanna freestyle off the cuff/ i stand on everest, then i drop off the top/
you f@gs love to talk/ about balls, like commentators who love the soccer sport/
i don't play CARDS, so i don't make cash, from that . . . So shut ur lips there/
let tons of it flare/
their skull large and bigger than parts/ of their body .... Plus they breathe with the @ss/
Millions are gassed/
fool! I bust yo guts/
on here, great spars are rare/ who's d0pe? who's wack? Who's always got to say the answer here?/

diff b/w maxcray n this old nigs/ i get what i want . . . you get the things which ya earn/

elymax-cray!

The red lips/Joker line got me looling grin

Your style of rapping has changed drastically.
you seem to be utilizing more of the storytelling approach to rhyme, coupled with some horror-core and shady bars
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2015
Kr0ne, weterem kerosene. . . Giyazz, bring matches come!/ Wetin I dey talk na true/ no be something new/ You’re 18. . . .your pops is 80. . . . #Godiswatchingyou !

cold
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
007Bruce:
na wa oo I go like to brawl you self

No qualm....ah dea ready!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
funny I bin dey get critics from one smelly wack/ shey make I get into my own,land am heavy slap/ and if he "wan hide" when I show with my deadly arms/ I go aid the movement,leave the rapper,"one eyed" like fetty wap/

I guess this is way better than what that re.tard has been penning in his miserable career..you need advice on how to rap,meet those rap heads and quit deceiving your wack self

Guy stick to corrections...

Bd mak a change lyk buhari logo......
Re: Flow For Rank by danbrowndmf(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Illerious!

let tons of it flare/
Millions are gassed/
fool! I bust yo guts/

elymax-cray!
RESPECT!
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2015
who says buhari's logo is change? must be dull
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
obesemf:
Kr0ne, weterem kerosene. . . Giyazz, bring matches come!/ Wetin I dey talk na true/ no be something new/ You’re 18. . . .your pops is 80. . . . #Godiswatchingyou !

cold
ibime is wicked grin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahag.gahaha Dj5naira , you see this one at all?

Yes.
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
who says buhari's logo is change? must be dull

Den u nd ur mama...no exist 4 dis wrld..!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
007Bruce:
grin

Create thread...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.