Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (918153 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
I'm that rap freak shady's hating..../...no punchline,
long multies but I'll be getting pro's on a daily basic.../....
no one deserve that gat this babe is aiming.../
I've bagged numerous boys to the point people like airmark thinks Teddy ain't a crazy lady.../..
darkrebel call out is an unwanted pregnant .. that's
why I've being aborting it lately.../.....
it's been long I've being killing G's with david ....../..this
teddybiyasi is not the same me.../...
funny they all think I'm an insane freak....../... airmark &
darkrebel best don't pretend big..../...fore they'll
be dealt with..../...
..........once I grab my broken clip & let them witness the gun remaking... / ...
load it with 6bullet then give A1 & D5 like an o-level
grading.../...
he said I'm adewale, like giyazz in front of a camera I smile even when there nothing funny in that ..../...
in our last rebuttal no one knew airmark ..was awfully
stabbed..../....
now I'm re-stabbing him till 'air start leaking' like a bad oxygen bag....

#peace#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
that my number nor dey work again......drop your number make i add you

0816 735 6327
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
Whatsup? I need a battle
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
Guys don dey show again.. I think we should organize a tourney... And money should be involved..

cc: kr0ne
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin

Lols bro...I lie ? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
LooNat11kk:
Whatsup? I need a battle

Wack lunatik...afta beatin u on RG wetin u find cum here ? grin

Ran....
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2015

Let's take it back to the basis/ when wacks couldn't make it/
cos every attack was aggressive/ and every battle Creative!/
Handled with greatness/ n fitness/ Any wack who appeared. . . we made him a victim!/
And beat a nigga straight up. . .if we noticed he possessed the gayest decisions!/
Ibime's and Street's Bravery n wisdom/ DRB's unmistakable difference/ Over Coogar's faking n bítching/
And anyone who dared to challenge the Ogas at the top. . . had to pray to the ceiling!/
The young shall grow. . . Mikuz came with his written/ pun intended, he was pun intended. . before he got a way with the women/
And HE who dissed Ema Prince and Glacierz. . . we anticipated HIS killing!/
Those who went back and forth with Thunderstorm was clearly facing extinction/ Ask EvilChapters . . .let's face it, his missing!/
Tho most of my bars flew over y'all heads. . . cos my words were on a higher plane of existence!/
ThePrekky graced with his spitting/ and was raping the children/ then Dj5naira got raised in the system/
Loonatik aka Rhyme tunes. . had bars around his thoughts. . like he got his brain in a prison!/
All these took place with the brilliance/ of real rap heads that was greatly efficient/ . . . And FFR stood by its aim and its vision!!/
We gave this game its race and its mission/ no long talks . . nobody gave it a listen/ everyone were on their own pace and precision/ on their own game and division/
And to any noise maker who surfaced in a minute/. . . proper canning was given!!/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
obesemf:

see fire
evil bars.... dark was like, OK gimme 30minutes to reply..
he ended up replying bullshiit
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:11am On May 29, 2015
I'm a legendary beast/ Hosting a legendary feast/ with mindset wider than the road of a destiny trip/
I no longer fear the critics......they ain helping me pls/
Raps like a game of thrones; with a little more intensity in/
Its levity feel.../ no one understands flowing for rank/
we all got bows in our hands/
a little bit disrespectful..what mama scolds me about/ not that I never really cared...
or had yall old folks in my mind/ I was afraid if I paid respect to Caeser.... I'd be broke for a while/
I broke a couple rules at first when I failed to listen/ son of a rev. with personality opposing what my traits depicted/ I reframed the system/
but my arrogance didn't profit me shiiit...like dark rebel's business/ Ibime emerged... all hailed the king, BIS/
I battled his son mikuz, I was nailed and beaten/ so i took it underground and when I tried picking on someone my own size...jigsaw became a victim/
I'm too solid to come calm/ noone fuckssss with the murderer/
ask myself: if I'm this vicious a rapper....God help them when I grab hold of a bloody revolver/
NL suffered... Thor came with the Phoenix.... needed something to pump in enough vibe/
I thought of helping, unlike those that ran off to FB.. so What I did was to join the order/
thor, kr0ne and I became tighter/ haters couldn't do shiit..
there's was no rival/
the more often we beheaded biiitch niggas....the more we become em tight rhymers/
mik was jealous cos we gettin' props, we took him out with one cypher/
coogar warned him to back out..he resorted to banning...we took him out with the next cypher/
and shiit was funnier than akpororo's pooo/ we stood our ground, what can those homos do?/
and I don't force rhymes...I force you out when u criticize my rhyming...you no dey go school?/
Gorilla screen here been aching my fingers....I'm now contemplating on ending here/
Or rather go on and on and end it the day our Nairaland Cypher stops trending mehn!!!!!!/

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 5:10am On May 29, 2015
Limerick:
I'm a legendary beast/ Hosting a legendary feast/ with mindset wider than the road of a destiny trip/
a little bit disrespectful..what mama scolds me about/ not that I never really cared...
or had yall old folks in my mind/ I was afraid if I paid respect to Caeser.... I'd be broke for a while/
I broke a couple rules at first when I failed to listen/ son of a rev. with personality opposing what my traits depicted/ I reframed the system/
but my arrogance didn't profit me shiiit...like dark rebel's business/ Ibime emerged... all hailed the king, BIS/
I battled his son mikuz, I was nailed and beaten/ so i took it underground and when I tried picking on someone my own size...jigsaw became a victim/
ask myself: if I'm this vicious a rapper....God help them when I grab hold of a bloody revolver/
NL suffered... Thor came with the Phoenix.... needed something to pump in enough vibe/
I thought of helping, unlike those that ran off to FB.. so What I did was to join the order/
there's was no rival/
the more often we beheaded biiitch niggas....the more we become em tight rhymers/
coogar warned him to back out..he resorted to banning...we took him out with the next cypher/
and shiit was funnier than akpororo's pooo/ we stood our ground, what can those homos do?/
and I don't force rhymes...I force you out when u criticize my rhyming...you no dey go school?/
Gorilla screen here been aching my fingers....I'm now contemplating on ending here/
Or rather go on and on and end it the day our Nairaland Cypher stops trending mehn!!!!!!/

Sick!... i Pictured this piece to a beat... Sick!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:46am On May 29, 2015
ThunderStorm:
Those who went back and forth with Thunderstorm was clearly facing extinction/ Ask EvilChapters . . .let's face it, his missing!/
grin grin grin

Limerick:
/
LMAO
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:50am On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

This sh1t is wickity wack !

why have none of you improved lyrically .
still the same old obsolete style of rhyming and punch-lining.
how does Warsaw play with Wh0re saw? what kinda accent is that ?
quit this inclusion of at least one football play in every verse. they are wack .
let's see some well thought out bars, vocabulary, science and religious terminologies etc and not this elementary gaffe. . ..
how far who is creating the thread?
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2015
Limerick That was d o p e cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 10:59am On May 29, 2015
007Bruce:
how far who is creating the thread?

Kr0ne, Lagunna01 ... kindly assist us in creating a thread tomorrow or if possible, this evening.

we've agreed the deadline is this Sunday 8pm and the stipulated amount of bars is 12 quatrains..
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

nice essay

Lwkm... grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Limerick:
there's was no rival/

Lols mah evil boss...on 2go den!!!
Wonder y u are always intact...dope one bro grin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
I read every slant the squirrel rhymes/ and I feel like breakin' the camel spine/
Its not christmas 'Wozniacki', so stop pennin' rubbish, 'carol line!'/

This day/ it all happened, saw the display/ who cares if soldiers marched and grasses give way/
To hell with democracy, 'tis ma time to shine, its D day/

I'm what every gee wanna fracture/ who else be spewin' free faster?/
Ask who's been 'realistic' with personals and u hear from the fans .....we love 'D fact oh!'/

If we go pound for pound in all dimensions/ my blows come precise and sound with aggression/
Yours in 'scalar' quantities, too 'heavy' punches around, with 'no direction!'/

Who says my verses aint toppin' today?/ acts darker than the pupil of Toure and Murray/
Ping M.I “who am I”, his response? “Africa rapper number one like 2a/2a!!”

Our cannons awe/ dare us not, 'cos we'll scratch like dragon claw/
You'd be bombed on the pulpit, if I should read the Canon law/

So possessed on the inside, my bellies achin' to purge/ guess i've snaked in so much/
Even on Sundays, u gon need more than spirits of “Hozier” to “take me to church!!”/

I'm the chosen ghoul/ listen to no words from outspoken fools/
Follow no command, with a Bic n a meter stick made of metal I make my Golden Rule/
Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 9:16pm On May 29, 2015
I decided since giyaz and I would be having the biggest audio battle on nl next week Sunday, we should have an audio back and forth on FFR as build-up to the main event.
Just like DBR and Ibime did.
I just quickly scribbled and recorded this playful laid-back diss to kick-start the holocaust.
so giyaz when you see this, make a short audio rebuttal and I will also reply asap.

Give me Giyazz head or Chelsea's fallopian tube

download link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/782bd076

Fu¢k rapping at Giyazz....cos with spoken poetry I could get this bastard sliced/
see, I'll drop your dad's dick in your mother's casket.. so she can have something to play with as she journeys to the afterlife/
Mathematically you're gay..so I gotta subtract you b1tch/
cos while 5+5 equals 10, Giyazz + Sosiq equals faggotry/
Fu¢k that..try fu¢k with me and I'll fu¢k your dutch/
see, you could spray Giyazz with perfume..but he'd still smell like a toilet brush/
You're a stinking slouch with a nasty habit/
and your future be looking..like Biyasi's armpit/
Who told you you look nice?.. you silly dumb ape/
You look two times uglier than Limerick's ¢um-face/
You live to suck Ibime's dick every time you're summoned/
but by the time I'm done with you...even your mom would deny you..the same way that fool coogar denies he's sauron/
and the only time you gon' climax..is when you got baby lotion in your/ hands while you wank1ng over Marieolae's pictures/
The whole continent gon' mourn when I massacre this African/ cos going up against me is more deadly..than gulping a gallon of gasoline/ while getting your hair cut by a barber with Parkinson/
See, I'm a scary masquerade, a massive beast/ and Giyazz is bound to scream...like a 12 year old opening Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge/
I'll cripple your style, I'll make your technique moulder/
I'll drill a hole in your skull, then use your cranium as my pencil holder!/
I'll sh1t on your pad, piss on your pen/ you ain't d0per than me..you better quit the pretence/ and if you try attack...I'll beat you with 'brooms'....cos I got a 'sweeper defense'/
You better step back..or you get eaten in the bout/
Look, I'll finger your mum then put that same finger in your mouth/
I'll go Michael Jackson on you...cos you are such a b1tch/
I..I..I said I'll go Michael Jackson on you...cos you are such a b1tch/ grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

please keep quiet.
this is rap section. I can diss you in a verse if I like.
there's nothing you can do except make a fool out of yourself like you are currently doing.

exactly!
so why are you complaining that i am acting like a girl? you brought the heat & i have given you double the dose.

so take it like a man - it's the rap section!
i can respond to any faggöt that cops orgäsms from mentioning my name unnecessarily in their lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

exactly!
so why are you complaining that i am acting like a girl? you brought the heat & i have given you double the dose.

so take it like a man - it's the rap section!
i can respond to any faggöt that cops orgäsms from mentioning my name unnecessarily in their lyrics.

Keep talking b1tch
I dissed with a rap verse not rants like you are doing...

the metaphorical diss must have pained you to the marrows grin hahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Keep talking b1tch..
I dissed with a rap verse not rants like you did...

the diss must have pained you to the marrows grin hahaha

your diss?
who reckons with fückever comes out of the mouth of a gay sired by a silverback?

you are the object of ridicule on this forum. you are suffering from a complex identity crisis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by DarkkRebel: 10:42pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

tell that one-eyed mother of yours to join you listening to chris brown.

immaturity at its vertex ! cheesy

*currently listening to "Kendrick Lamar b1tch don't kill my vibe" cheesy cheesy grin

e pain am .. hehe
omo olosho Allen avenue !
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2015
Wow! Alot has happened. But no battles no tourneys still. Just rants nd a few flows.
Kr0ne nd co, pls accept my apology. I was ridiculously busy. I'm just seeing all the mentions.
It's a pity this section is still messed up like this. But i'm happy it's now active than it was few weeks back.

Emaprince, have you retired from textceeing? grin COOGar, have you? smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:
I decided since giyaz and I would be having the biggest audio battle on nl next week Sunday, we should have an audio back and forth on FFR as build-up to the main event.
Just like DBR and Ibime did.
I just quickly scribbled and recorded this playful laid-back diss to kick-start the holocaust.
so giyaz when you see this, make a short audio rebuttal and I will also reply asap.

Give me Giyazz head or Chelsea's fallopian tube

download link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/782bd076

Fu¢k rapping at Giyazz....cos with spoken poetry I could get this bastard sliced/
see, I'll drop your dad's dick in your mother's casket.. so she can have something to play with as she journeys to the afterlife/
Mathematically you're gay..so I gotta subtract you b1tch/
cos while 5+5 equals 10, Giyazz + Sosiq equals faggotry/
Fu¢k that..try fu¢k with me and I'll fu¢k your dutch/
see, you could spray Giyazz with perfume..but he's still smell like a toilet brush/
You're a stinking slouch with a nasty habit/
and your future be looking..like Biyasi's armpit/
Who told you you look nice?.. you silly dumb ape/
You look two times uglier than Limerick's ¢um-face/
You live to suck Ibime's dick every time you're summoned/
but by the time I'm done with you...even your mom would deny you..the same way that fool coogar denies he's sauron/
and the only time you gon' climax..is when you got baby lotion in your/ hands while you wank1ng over Marieolae's pictures/
The whole continent gon' mourn when I massacre this African/ cos going up against me is more deadly..than gulping a gallon of gasoline/ while getting your hair cut by a barber with Parkinson/
See, I'm a scary masquerade, a massive beast/ and Giyazz is bound to scream...like a 12 year old opening Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge/
I'll cripple your style, I'll make your technique moulder/
I'll drill a hole in your skull, then use your cranium as my pencil holder!/
I'll sh1t on your pad, piss on your pen/ you ain't d0per than me..you better quit the pretence/ and if you try attack...I'll beat you with 'brooms'....cos I got a 'sweeper defense'/
You better step back..or you get eaten in the bout/
Look, I'll finger your mum then put that same finger in your mouth/
I'll go Michael Jackson on you...cos you are such a b1tch/
I..I..I said I'll go Michael Jackson on you...cos you are such a b1tch/ grin grin
that nigga killed ibi! Ibi literally chickened out.

Dbr was very creative with the rebuttals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.