Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919125 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2016
MrKang:
see this Nigerian rejectee ,white witch wannabe undecided
Stop disappointing your dead mom. I still smoke from her corpse though.

I will destroy you

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 22, 2016
RedJohn2:
Reggie.....
fluxmind is a stupidd local dog, that always chews his dry calf bones/.......I'll slay the punk, if he tries to spit on d Microphone/.....or tries to go undefeated like my man krone/....its no nick name, when flux Is going to get Scarface like al capone!!/
this freaking dingbat best prays/.....or I'll have the self proclaimed vet slayed/....don't call this a bluff when I tag today as ur death day/...cos am all action n less play/... you'll get shot with my "perfumed" guns, once my techs "sprays"!!!/
I'll blend words nd then'lI grind mets/.. he the bastardd son of a blind vet/...am the man to make u n ur kind sweat/...for spitting less bars and damn threats/ we all know ur foolish, and u can't trap me, no matter wat d foolish mind set!!/
once this kid gets bruised, the teen hala/.. my punches'll flip u over the ring like sin cara/... once this stupiid biitch starts hanging with rodents, he becomes part of d rat pack, like Sinatra/.... you'd get tricked by the council, nd get exiled like king jaja!!../
flux just shut that biitch mouth you running/.....my styles n skills got sick vets jumping/... my big canons will Soon start pumping/... just to show ya'll I got something/..but like that 7letter word a poor man doesn't have Nd a rich man doesn't need, this biitch is Nothing!!!!/

look at this d!ck slobbing nigga sounding like whoever just came in his mouth/
Imma drill em like that scary dentist when I bring pain to his house/
smack him in his mouth the kick my third-leg in his spouse/
The Blood leaking, there's stains on the couch/
I got this niggas locked in the palm of my hand, everything from the back pocket, the wallet with the chain & the pouch/
You ain't tough, nah you typical/
Your rhymes come compared to beyond pathetic over lyrical/
You're gonna need more than a miracle to ever make a move/
This close, at this rate being a real rapper ain't something you can prove/
I can flip the script & stick the shift/
when I stick the sh!t out yo b!tch so bad it's stinks of piss & fish/
FOH with all you epileptic niggas rapping/
You trapped in that mumble-rap sound, just blabbing/
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Everyone I didn't know we bred psychopaths here . Lol,search "MrKang" in your mentions and see the craziness displayed by Adanna86 grin grin . Funny as hell that a supposedly 'grown up' has enough spare time to go around NL stalking my every post to pass out her frustrations. Hahaha
White Hag,I WASN'T THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR MOM ,your disappointments did grin
I still smoke from her Corpse though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
mikuz:
Time on my hands . . .
my fellow guys stop stalking that babe in your coast. . .
you guys should take this and quote,
this goes to you blokes who stalk any girl you trace on the road,
she might even be a cultists baby who knows?
and lie to her boyfriend you desire to take off her clothes,
then he might plan to get you impaled with a spoke,
or come at you with a blade on your throat,
that girl aint worth your life or even breaking your nose,
so im creating a post,
to advise you on any babe that you scope,
who aint adhering to your sayings and toasts,
i aint saying he should make use of his soap,
or are my trying ta be fake and expose,
but she aint digging you cos you aint got any paper to boast,
cos in naija every ikenna, kalu and kelechi knows,
that they ll only agree to date you in droves,
if they see your face in a rove,
that you ve made it and pose,
with plenty pay in your coat,

Rich.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
whiz10:
Hydrogen a fággot bïtch getting f'd by ‘2 g's'/ he claims to bring the *sparks* bur only *rice* to fame by duckin' some few beef'. . .my aim is to push hydro of the ‘edge' by sending a group of ‘3g’s'. . .just like ‘glo' in kafancha the niggas never Saw ‘H' like the were surfing for him in K.D

Hydrogen an unknown factor which his eX couldn’t raise to power/ his whole life mentored by gravity reason his super moment never stayed up for an hour/ even when thrown in kaijin, the dam won’t bring the-light. . .'cos we all know, hydro lacks the power

Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by illoQuenz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Adanna86:
We all make mistakes like a movie with retakes, need retail therapy for leisure sakes, just to ease the pain that aches...

Heart race at stakes takes place, burn winches flames that taints, bitter taste that wastes club ace, with spiteful tongues that lash the traits...

Keep it moving Ada with the times, alobams read between the lines, alusi strength abi Igbo shrines, Amadioha pikin no need to cry...

Shine eyes wella no need to weep, Ihe na ato uto na egbu egbu so to speak, better soup na moni kill am oo flavor treats, can make the body want to creep...

Rather sleep with cousin death, blow that pipe with crystal meth, coz jogodo can fill the breath and erase qualms the brain has left...

We reap what we sow, rather good or bad that molds, can impact young and old, be mbe wise with stories told...

I dey vex I dey para, I dey phuck up I dey shudder, at the words my mouth has uttered, I b baddo babe play in gutter...

But my heart never stutters to tell the truth some fear wahala, coz it word to yo mutha, Ada a bad motherphucker...

This is straight fiyah, dear; top-notch stuff.
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by LMandela(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Flow For Rank/
Stop cursing like bitches experiencing Cramp/
I used to think you'all are Dope/
but now i Know/
its a fucking Hoax/
Re: Flow For Rank by illoQuenz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hydrog3n:

You lost against kinetic,1--2
--3, it ended so quick like wrestling,so you see?? ,you can't battle chemistry,nor Hydrog3n

Since i got time to kill,
I've been on a killing spree,like missionaries,am spreading Bullet-in , An escape is inevitable like hell,Am every where,..,..,like M-T-N .Not save in any Embassies, Even Christ knows, am your Rhapsody of Realities

Go on pastor,preach pastor,tell them pastor,when I rap,scream that loud,Who did that,, Hydrogen O-----My----God

If not ,Whiz disrespect,will respell his name ,like in spelling bee,cos if he Honey,he won't Dear to catch ma Beef

Locate where he reside,
make his death look like a suicide,Scorpions,ant,termite, make him eat that, open his mouth ,put some insect inside,cos all I need to kill Whiz is insecticide

Been killing thugs, i never rest, i never tire, been spinning deck,faster than the rest, and a tire,running from me means,you gone die exhausted ,and tired

Whiz an expensive joke,no ones buying ,his rap is a joke, no ones laughing

He wack,like the fûcker Mr Fâg,sorry, Mr Kang, He's degrading rap is an Apology not worth accepting

Your mama been dey wait for months make I drop ba? Lmfao!
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let's go. cool .

We all know you miss tha king | I'm here welcome Mr Kang | who's here to hang | hydrog3n and all tha Faggg | when I place my fang | on your neck sucking your wealth off tha bank | but I don't need your thank | I hate your junk | I'm to beat you with ah plank | ya I air my evil thoughts here that's why I flow for rank |.

Fucck all tha stans | who own tha stans? | who understands? | what's left than to put them in ah pan | even the biitches who CROP their pic looking like ah man | ask Adanna86 who dared me now she's locked in her BAN |

Here's the genie | explaining tha meaning | of tha bars I'm penning | getting all the women | can no one defeat me? | some nigggas may try, Deepthoughts? He could win me | but that was his mistake when Deep thought he could win me |

He brought his duds | but was dead from words | penned by Gods | see Deep response | He came with his best weapons | see the lenght of swords | ol MrKang came with just AMNESIA and still brought an End To Thoughts |

Hydrog3n the bastardd I've not forgot | I will reveal your secret, people start to Jot |

Hydrog3n plans to rule this section with his profanity | he lacks protein,he can't grow in this Vicinity | he claims he eats fine,that big stomach is kwashiokor not obesity | you can't weigh up here,you stinking thin entity | Chemists pls answer,How can Hydrogen be 'abundant in this atmosphere' with such a Low Density? |

I'm a canibal With abokii knives,H Its not funny | to tear you apart with the blades I'm done churning | enter into you feast on your body,ate your guts and the tummy | bystanders the police they be calling | the cops came ,Deep thought I was running | but I stood screaming "I DEY H" body .. the popo left the crime scene thinking I was hungry |

That's right,Packed with TNT,I came with ah bang | before you reply this remember..

Fear MrKang |

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Hydrog3n:
@ Mr Kang ,why don't we stop the chit chat,and go for that battle as planned
You're crazy and a weakling and you're myopic, which chit-chat? undecided This is flow for rank,I just dissed you, a sane emcee would reply with bars.

I'm testing your lyrical prowess,the crap you wrote up there is giving me a rethink about battling you,was hoping your next verse changes my mind.

P.S- Nothing remain changed till after the tourney

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Towncrier007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hydrog3n:
You're a stupid and disrespectful Pig is it because am smiling with you,you think we are mate, Never ever quote or mention me in your life.. what manner of nonsense is this
bros shout up that guy don finish u, u wen no gree go primary school grin
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hydrog3n:
You're a stupid and disrespectful Pig is it because am smiling with you,now you think we are mate,Is it because I gave you too much attention Never ever quote or mention me in your life.. what manner of nonsense is this
You're an idiott who should be flogged to death. You disrespected me by ducking out of our battle in the tourney,you made me wasted time scripting.
Which attention did you give me? undecided from the no-show you pulled? Keep on smiling with me through the visual screen undecided lunatic

Get off your High Horse,you conjugated imbe.cile, cry cry pusssy,the time you wasted in typing out the above you should have put the rage in a rap verse and drop it here,maybe it might be a tid-bit dope.
You don't deserve to be in this section,you deserve to be in the dimension of weaklings. Truth hurts idiott angry
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:

bros shout up that guy don finish u, u wen no gree go primary school grin
LOL grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Towncrier007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hydrog3n:
No B only Shout, na Stout, By the way
You nor dey fear abi? if I join beef you eh, you go scatter like conbeef.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smh,hey y'all I know there's no honour in kicking a man while he's down ,,,,,,but damn its so much fun cheesy

Leggo. . .

Yo. . .

I'm the badder man | showed this bastard warn | a glimpse of armageddon | how he and his family all shout and burn | cus his raps don't appeal to us we have the wactard shun |His rap verse weak like his father sperm, that explains why hydrog3n was the faster one |

Hydrog3n is dumb ,that's right ma'am | I need to pass it across ,who will be the best man? | showed Towncrier007 'H' I.Q number ohhhhhhh how the thing vex am | Towncrier went to the streets with his gong ,his words cus harms | he be shouting

"hydrog3n no gree go primary school"... "he no gree go primary school" .

'No promotion' ..choi should we blame Satans? |

That's cus FOR 25YEARS Hydrog3n's Been Failing his KG 3 EXAMS | cheesy cheesy cheesy

This fuckin Hobo | will not be able | to prevent his familly from MrKang's wrath N all the squabble | I attacked his siblings left the imniotics crippled | Left his father hanged by the electric cable | kept on stabbing his mom pusssy even as her Menses sprinkled | but MrKang literal Motherfocka wasn't frickled | I proceeded to piling the corpses on top of the MENSES RUINED FURNITURE,,which wasn't really stable | though I didn't mind I still threw 'HYDROG3N in his rightful place' . . .on top The PERIODIC Table | grin

Smiling with me? I'll be stabbing this smug | ugly old mutt,eyes like a stinking fat bug | a disgrace to this section,,,the vets decided "We should poison that frog" | no qualms MrKang will do the job,cus my verses 'pack venom' llike a Poison Dart Frog |

Remember the Tourney? undecided

Our battle was suppose to be rocking | but he "Quitted On This HULK" like EDWARD NORTON | I came with brimstones this Bastard brought nothing | in midst of the hurting | it wasn't shocking | when we asked a Neurosurgeon| who told us this DULLard brain was made of Cotton |

Everyone don't mind the spillings of all his bluffing | I'm here to hammer Hydrog3n ,leaving the final nail in his coffin |

Fear MrKang smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Towncrier007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
MrKang:
Smh,hey y'all I know there's no honour in kicking a man while he's down ,,,,,,but damn its so much fun cheesy

Leggo. . .

Yo. . .

I'm the badder man | showed this bastard warn | a glimpse of armageddon | how he and his family all shout and burn | cus his raps don't appeal to us we have the wactard shun |His rap verse weak like his father sperm, that explains why hydrog3n was the faster one |

Hydrog3n is dumb ,that's right ma'am | I need to pass it across ,who will be the best man? | showed Towncrier007 'H' I.Q number ohhhhhhh how the thing vex am | Towncrier went to the streets with his gong ,his words cus harms | he be shouting

"hydrog3n no gree go primary school"... "he no gree go primary school" .

'No promotion' ..choi should we blame Satans? |

That's cus FOR 25YEARS Hydrog3n's Been Failing his KG 3 EXAMS | cheesy cheesy cheesy

This fuckin Hobo | will not be able | to prevent his familly from MrKang's wrath N all the squabble | I attacked his siblings left the imniotics crippled | Left his father hanged by the electric cable | kept on stabbing his mom pusssy even as her Menses sprinkled | but MrKang literal Motherfocka wasn't frickled | I proceeded to piling the corpses on top of the MENSES RUINED FURNITURE,,which wasn't really stable | though I didn't mind I still threw 'HYDROG3N in his rightful place' . . .on top The PERIODIC Table | grin

Smiling with me? I'll be stabbing this smug | ugly old mutt,eyes like a stinking fat bug | a disgrace to this section,,,the vets decided "We should poison that frog" | no qualms MrKang will do the job,cus my verses 'pack venom' llike a Poison Dart Frog |

Remember the Tourney? undecided

Our battle was suppose to be rocking | but he "Quitted On This HULK" like EDWARD NORTON | I came with brimstones this Bastard brought nothing | in midst of the hurting | it wasn't shocking | when we asked a Neurosurgeon| who told us this DULLard brain was made of Cotton |

Everyone don't mind the spillings of all his bluffing | I'm here to hammer Hydrog3n ,leaving the final nail in his coffin |

Fear MrKang smiley
s Been Failing his KG 3 EXAMS | cheesy cheesy cheesy

This fuckin Hobo | will not be able | to prevent his familly from MrKang
hahaha bros you don finish Hydrog3n

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by whiz10(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hydrog3n:

he he cool cool 1 minute,I dey come make i answer one Eeediot
My goal, was to kill this loco'/ i pulled a four four and aimed the mofo/ sighted the po po/ couldn’t shoot. . .was outnumbered like sudoku/ why risk a jail term to kill a lonely wacko/ which we never heard off like hip hop artist from Morocco!!!

I'll plant a bomb in ya mouth/ to reap ya soul apart/ then “distribute your organs to the dogs’'. . .so ya crying “bïtch might take heart”/. . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2016
MrKang:

Wack
This slaps would ruin your mascara|when I hit you on reality damn harder | you ate your last opponent? Here's the truth don't get madder |Remember when you called me your son? Yes Father|
The truth is ,You only won Jerry bcus you stretched Farther|

You fagggot suck ah dick| or hump ah stick | in you we see the elastic | you the "author and finisher of Jerry's fate" ,that bar was not that sick | it was such a huge streeeeeeetchhhh bro, Mr Fantastic | grin

Fucck you and your smelly town | I hate your messy gown | you'll be going down | for feeling you're do.pe for dropping a learning stan | JerryThaFinisher was more like a kidding man | we didn't think his PLASTIC bars could defeat yours,except for BUYING FUEL did anyone really FEEL JERRY CAN? | undecided

We excel in this raps | while Dris is expelled from his class | ****

Shiit mehnn

I've been REAL CONSIDERATE on ya'all and yet THIS CUM WONT TAKE my silence for a tupence no matter how IN ORDINATE/

got so many vices and you aint one, so nigga steer clear like A STUNNING GAZE!/

gunning stage....his body ridden/
my gut is mean, gee/ got so many firearms and this mil's for kang cos he poorly feeding/

give the hommie beatings/ and his jaw is bleeding/

know i sleep well reason for my natural stretch/ but chill bro, we know you'll slip well when a shot gives ya a terminal bend/
There's no excape, even if the tinny man fled/ leave the nanny hag dead..
Arms to your chest like how we recite the national pledge!/

So now what you gon say?/ stupid shiitz like i lost to payne?/ or how i used a story verse against him like am boogey's homemade?/ all those crap? Its not working bro/
Dris be a gunning
pro....

You'll get sonned in loads/ Fill 'clips in your dome' like shooting a home video!/

take this note....
I overestimated Jerry and ate him whole/

broke his bone/
and i demanded outta the tourney cos i done all i need/
had no interest in my last battle, for real/ and i let ya'all win/
cos the noobs tittle aint shiit to me!/

dear kang, this shot is for yours, truely/
you get ropped in a pole like a club nudist/
and since you don push me.....
This 'chase, ties' MK hoe like some Abiola pundits/!

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 4:47am On Nov 25, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Shiit mehnn

I've been REAL CONSIDERATE on ya'all and yet THIS CUM WONT TAKE my silence for a tupence no matter how IN ORDINATE/

my gut is mean, gee/ got so many firearms and this mil's for kang cos he poorly feeding/

know i sleep well reason for my natural stretch/ but chill bro, we know you'll slip well when a shot gives ya a terminal bend/

So now what you gon say?/ stupid shiitz like i lost to payne?/ or how i used a story verse against him like am boogey's homemade?/ all those crap? Its not working bro/
Dris be a gunning
pro....

You'll get sonned in loads/ Fill 'clips in your dome' like shooting a home video!/

take this note....

broke his bone/

Should I really take this serious? I mean this comes '6 days' after my initial verse was posted. Obviously you got more free time now being knocked outta the tourney and all. smiley
In your verse all I see is excuses for losing to Paayne,shouldn't it had been directed to him at least to get some dignity back?

Even after your initial gra gra you still lost to Paayne,you fucck up sha, well we shall see after the tourney.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
whiz10:
couldn’t shoot. . .was outnumbered like sudoku/

Crowdy.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
DRISKLEF:

DRISKLEF:

take this note....

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Don't make me laugh.

DRISKLEF:

broke his bone/
Re: Flow For Rank by Gbemiie: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmmm. Tallysmallz and blessedmarshal should come and FFR joor smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Gbemiie: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Booooom! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
I say wait...
cos here I come (x3)
You boys get ready
cos here I come (x3)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Shiit mehnn

Dris be a gunning
pro....

take this note....

broke his bone/

I'm mean mehn../ fvck this dude,
I'm the sh!t here, and Not this noob../

Claming you flawed me?? That a lie
I was d!cked!! Y'all knows it
I read ur verse and there's no punchlines in what this foe spit../
Your verse are so sh!t
Saying you flawed me?? Well i no fit drag with you, alaye go sit ../

Your bars against me? so full of crap
Nigga only talk of tech, meanwhile he's never seen one
Alright!! let's say you won, how about a re-match? Deal done??../
I know his answer, for sure he'll run

Your last bout......
You got bagged,
And your d!ck-riders couldn't save ur ass, bro you got served../

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.