Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (936727 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hydrog3n:
eh?, this your rhyme,dey scatter my head Ooo

Yea, my rhymes not meant for r3tards
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:

Of course they aren't for "r3tards",no sane man would agree that Noob and dude rhyme's,except you thesame man
shut up you stupidd charlatan. You have the guts to undermine the efforts of an emcee,when your rhymes in the rubbish below kept on falling off faster than your Bald head . .

Hydrog3n:
You lost against kinetic,1--2
--3, it ended so quick like wrestling,so you see?? ,you can't battle chemistry,nor Hydrog3n
Since i got time to kill,
I've been on a killing spree,like missionaries,am spreading Bullet-in , An escape is inevitable like hell,Am every where,..,..,like M-T-N .Not save in any Embassies, Even Christ knows, am your Rhapsody of Realities
Go on pastor,preach pastor,tell them pastor,when I rap,scream that loud,Who did that,, Hydrogen O-----My----God
If not ,Whiz disrespect,will respell his name ,like in spelling bee,cos if he Honey,he won't Dear to catch ma Beef
Locate where he reside,
make his death look like a suicide,Scorpions,ant,termite, make him eat that, open his mouth ,put some insect inside,cos all I need to kill Whiz is insecticide
Been killing thugs, i never rest, i never tire, been spinning deck,faster than the rest, and a tire,running from me means,you gone die exhausted ,and tired
Whiz an expensive joke,no ones buying ,his rap is a joke, no ones laughing
He wack,like the fûcker Mr Fâg,sorry, Mr Kang, He's degrading rap is an Apology not worth accepting
Your rhymes had no beginning nor end,it just kept going like a bland essay.

Weakling,Whiz10 has been killing you with just 2 bars ever since ,when will you grace him a hot dope rebuttal verse like myself,Drisklef ,Redjohn2 , Jerrythafinisher ,fluxmind etc has been doing? Huh? You Lazy a$$ .

Its peeps like you that kill the vibe of this section. Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Btw,where the hell is Tallysmallz and Blessedmarshal undecided
You ladies agreed on a battle huh? Why not come here and start throwing shots . . .
Y'all know,girl fights are the best cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
DRISKLEF:

take this note....
I overestimated Jerry and ate him whole/

Bossy...!

cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
mikuz:
cos i ve heard of girls whose jilted lovers gave up the ghost,
so any chic who wont chat or give you her digits or maybe say her name at a go,
dont stalk, persist or go cray and provoke,
just know shes a gold digger holding a spade and a hoe.

hahaha..

cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by tianshie(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Legendary Castro is dead so I'm rhymin' a cypher
spittin it hyper, rip a curse, nail the beat like a psycho
let it blast like Armageddon, I'm reppin' a storm
I'm Viking 'em, pop Menike and then Mikuz wit a gun
always a don, King of Nairaland, fc.uk a whoever
rush his throne with a Molotov, mask: balaclava
scalding hot like a lava, blast the charts with my heat
hail Castro, I used to run the streets with yo kids!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by blessedmarshal(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
MrKang:
Btw,where the hell is Tallysmallz and Blessedmarshal undecided
You ladies agreed on a battle huh? Why not come here and start throwing shots . . .
Y'all know,girl fights are the best cheesy

Got couple of E test to handle, plus Small dint accept na, I want to battle a nigga.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:

first of, being disrespectful get you no where,know when to draw the line
Pot calling kettle black,I guess your assault on Jerrythafinisher was respectful right? I'm dishing to you what you do to others.
Hydrog3n:

Go check my old rap,when I was learning the script,you will see that I usually make use of // , || ,\\ ¶¶ to denote the end and start of my rhyme and also I used bolded letters to indicate a hidden message, and technicality,just like what most are doing, but after sometime I evolved..
.I began to see that any rapper that has to indicate,high light that he just used a metaphor or there's a hidden message or end of a rhyme, is not rapping for the mass but for other rappers
As a rapper your rap must be clear and vivid,when you start to explain your script know that you've lost it.
Also,when you read my rap you see a lot of punctuations such as !! ,, ------- ?? those help to control the speed and initiates the mood of the writer to the readers , but using bolded,slant //. Kills the flow for your reader ,they pause and try to figure out why you shaded some parts,it's like saying one part is important than other
Texcee unlike Emcee has so many limitations,like impersonating ,sing rapping ,word twisting won't work,using big grammar,which may be difficult to pronounce for some,e.t.c.....
Bullshiit excuses, this makes no single sense ,you're trying too hard to sound smart,and you're failing woefully in that.
Did you read your verse I quoted? You did way worse than what you were accusing Jerrythafinisher of doing.
The rest of your above jargons is myopic proving you have no idea how Text rap works.
You shouldn't be here at all.
Hydrog3n:

it aren't laziness just occupied, I love rap,I know its weird for a nigga to say but rap my first love,when I can reply I reply after all am still here
I don't know if your from this county or you getting it easy,but times are hard,theres school to be taken care off,one got work ,while still pursing his dream and education
Yet you had time to compose your life story here with this unnecessary essay , the time you wasted in doing this you could have channeled that time into scripting something for this ffr. You think we emcees here don't have a life or responsibilities? And we have all the time in the world so we do what we do?

You say I'm having it easy that's why I'm able to script? haha lol, that means you seriously aren't good at this textrapping,it is something you just flow with.
Let me shock you,for each ofmy battles in the tourney whenever I see the fixtures,I just take my time and script for my opponent immediately and just keep the verse and wait for the D day(I did the same for you,deepthoughts, and now paayne ),prior to the D day I go on with my normal activities. I mean scripting doesn't take more than 30mins if you know what you're doing.
Hydrog3n:

Am not killing any vibe,just that ,the only thing one can get here is improvement,getting better and better and that consumes time.
Ever wonder why Warriblood once in a while type sneeze , Dj5naira hasn't drop any thing in a while but still come to compliment others, Elymaximus DarkRebel, jigsawkiller ,Limerick,Giyazz ,mikuz , as for AirMark it seemed he has hang his boot.
That because the real hustle is out there ,check Ibime one of the greatest ,if its by that he should be the most popular rapper by now,let's face it,under ground rappers always better than mainstream rappers
Last time Limerick was in a competition where he's to ft Young6 ,Giyazz released another single ,some months back Jerez or Navas released his mix tape , you might not know Gladys she came to the chat room advertising some sort of business
This is just to tell you this rap section is bigger than you think, most of the monikers you see now are newbies

Now about your Gragra mine was worst when I first came here , I diss every body ,battle everybody yes even the mods ,a lot of my post got deleted, Airmark had to ban me about 7 times ,now you know why I keep bashing his name all the time
But for some reason am still here,should I say this place like a global home,Google 2line diss rap or rap battle on Google search naira land will be the first to show up.
I just hope after all this hyper activeness you don't vanish into thine air like the rest,Cos there were really some interesting trouble some guys like Kazna69 and paulthor they where pain in the ass ,it will take some time to forget those name ,especially Paul Thor who seemed to come pour his frustration in rap battle any time his having marital problems
I don't even know why am telling you this any more,I wonder why,may be ,because.....
Oh my lawd,I hope you haven't built any emotional attachment towards me? Cus I seriously don't understand the need of the history lesson above.

Which is really a waste of time,you know why?
Let me enlighten you, do I really act or script like someone who's new to this section? undecided
I've been on NL way before you got yourself inclined with the Internet.

So your tactics of trying to act 'all knowing' in this section to try to son me is really not clever,considering I know more about the names you mentioned than you do,you know why? Cus for most of them I've been here before them.

So dude get over yourself and wisen up.

And also if you plan on replying(which I don't see the need) do it at the chat thread

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
tianshie:
Legendary Castro is dead so I'm rhymin' a cypher
spittin it hyper, rip a curse, nail the beat like a psycho
let it blast like Armageddon, I'm reppin' a storm
I'm Viking 'em, pop Menike and then Mikuz wit a gun
always a don, King of Nairaland, fc.uk a whoever
rush his throne with a Molotov, mask: balaclava
scalding hot like a lava, blast the charts with my heat
hail Castro, I used to run the streets with yo kids!

Blazing hot. grin

Do more of this, 'ma'am'.
You're a sleak writer.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Rubbish
weakling,wasting hours in typing a bland essay for just ol MrKang. Haha.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
blessedmarshal:

Got couple of E test to handle, plus Small dint accept na, I want to battle a nigga.
I thought Tallysmallz accepted Tallysmallz you better accept or angry ...

But if you need a pusssy nigga to demolish,I present to you Hydrog3n,though there's a high probability he would chicken out of the battle..

I was highly impressed by your verse against Paayne,and it was a bummer you didn't scale through, but still I really wanna see more of you..
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Paayne(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Y'al should stop tagging me na.. abi na wetin sef undecided undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
jerrythafinisher:

I'm mean mehn../ fvck this dude,
I'm the sh!t here, and Not this noob../

Claming you flawed me?? That a lie
I was d!cked!! Y'all knows it
I read ur verse and there's no punchlines in what this foe spit../
Your verse are so sh!t
Saying you flawed me?? Well i no fit drag with you, alaye go sit ../

Your bars against me? so full of crap
Nigga only talk of tech, meanwhile he's never seen one
Alright!! let's say you won, how about a re-match? Deal done??../
I know his answer, for sure he'll run
/ ****

This is one take,
mad rage at the awfully wack boy/
Bars raised, cans shake, flows bloodier than a girl in tampon/
i'm an effing badblood....
Dris is revered highly, You mad, gee.....
'fucking unrated' like its sex with minors!/

Dude is getting fractured cos he dont have anything on me/
this is blazing bars from the top, i'm always KEEPING DUH CHEST BURNING/
well eff you, gee .....
how the fvck you expect a re-match without PROVING YOURSELF WORTHY?/!

Punches so fresh and brute/ they caress your tooth/
wonder why me verse is always about tech and tools/ ..well Dris is serial killer, and gifted in the art of boxing like ken and rhu/!

Jerry be a lazy wrapper/

no, a fading diaper/ i been all over the place ripping him apart/ yet he cant string a word or two together in saving his lazy wack ass/

well i'm pissed off, the babe should jolt/ or this bars deflate your guts/with dazing force...
Bullets like desperate gays, THEY SEPERATE YOUR BUM/!

Biiitch sad

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:
on behalf on nairaland and the mods,we apologize for any inconvenient,the mentally disable idiot would soon be apprehended.

Sign: Management
Oh my lawd shocked ,your Dad hasn't been apprehended yet? shocked
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by Gbemiie: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
^^^ cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:
I didn't battle this shît /cos his 5th harmony /and still not worth it

Freestyle for the fûcker

Mr kang made a mistake messing with the wrong guy...

I be breaking his bone marrow/like no tomorrow/ he says he kang with a fang , he nothing but a kangaroo/even auto correct suggested kangaroo

Kangaroo that can't throw punches/so i break his leg make him walk with clutches /clutches break him to pieces/

This pûssy a fool,/his mum wanted to stool but passed him out too,/saved him put him to use/now got gut to call me dude/he disrespectful as Jews/the only time he should look Down on me is if he wanna polish my shoes

How did helping this guy, end up bad?/
I know he's a fan from Columbia/asked him about his dad/he said he
has two "Dads" both lesbian

I knew i had to change that,cos it aren't right/As a beast with pride/ i stabbed his les mum,she was like Please don't let me die/I enjoyed every moment dissecting her inside

Then Hunted his sister like famer/she a virgin for staters/I followed her like a stalker

How i deflowered his sister? I pretend I was the Gardiner/now I fûck that pûssy left and right like a pendular

Mr Kangs no vet /His bars look's like he owns debt/

/Been giving him could feet, making his pûssy wet/He's scared,fears am a threat/The only thing this nigga is good at is break a sweat

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by nastynic(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
LAMENTATION
-
-IF I WAS THE DEVIL,
this will be ma lamentations....

I sit on ma throne thinking "what have i done"

damn!

I was once the angel that top the statistics,ma pride, dreams and selfishNess,yeah am egoistic,got me plotting to kick the alpha ballistic.

Out of his throne....
I got chased out of home, yeah am the lord of the 'no flex zone',home of fire and brimstone.tha clinic where we re-structure bones.
-
-
these humans, they keep sinning day by day,walking down death alleyway,i wonder when they will realise Jesus is the way.
-
-
yet any time they are caught, they keep blaming the devil, using the same wack line "it is the work of the devil"..sh*t am angry,i will show u am evil,turn u into a frozen beetle, crack ur bones and show God u re fucking feeble,

*but that is if i had ma way.....
What about this gay?
-
-
you know u can't stand ur act, so you trynna pretend u don't know fact, it's disgusting,stuff ur pr*ck in an ass,gay How do u expect to enjoy it?? U trynna play wise and made the video "corpus christi".
-
-
How i wish i could turn back the hands of time,i would have kept ma pride at check,and let it sublime,then i would have been the next in line, the deed is done,this sh*t is all a LIE! (echo) lie! lie!
+
+
[distant footsteps]

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by tianshie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Blazing hot. grin

Do more of this, 'ma'am'.
You're a sleak writer.

Thanks!
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
nastynic:
LAMENTATION
-
-IF I WAS THE DEVIL,
this will be ma lamentations....

I sit on ma throne thinking "what have i done"

damn!

I was once the angel that top the statistics,ma pride, dreams and selfishNess,yeah am egoistic,got me plotting to kick the alpha ballistic.

Out of his throne....
I got chased out of home, yeah am the lord of the 'no flex zone',home of fire and brimstone.tha clinic where we re-structure bones.
-
-
these humans, they keep sinning day by day,walking down death alleyway,i wonder when they will realise Jesus is the way.
-
-
yet any time they are caught, they keep blaming the devil, using the same wack line "it is the work of the devil"..sh*t am angry,i will show u am evil,turn u into a frozen beetle, crack ur bones and show God u re fucking feeble,

*but that is if i had ma way.....
What about this gay?
-
-
you know u can't stand ur act, so you trynna pretend u don't know fact, it's disgusting,stuff ur pr*ck in an ass,gay How do u expect to enjoy it?? U trynna play wise and made the video "corpus christi".
-
-
How i wish i could turn back the hands of time,i would have kept ma pride at check,and let it sublime,then i would have been the next in line, the deed is done,this sh*t is all a LIE! (echo) lie! lie!
+
+
[distant footsteps]

Hehe,Cool,I take it poetry is more of your forte?
Re: Flow For Rank by nastynic(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
MrKang:
Hehe,Cool,I take it poetry is more of your forte?
emmmm seriously i don't know ... It kind of came out.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
nastynic:
emmmm seriously i don't know ... It kind of came out.
Really? Nothing just comes out of the blue though. It seems you frequent the literature section,you should get what I'm saying.
It was nice in that aspect.
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.