Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Cluelesness Of Leadership Is About Deficiency Of Competency Nor By Winchunting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cluelesness Of Leadership Is About Deficiency Of Competency Nor By Winchunting. (486 Views)

PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / Leadership Is Not Nigeria’s Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cluelesness Of Leadership Is About Deficiency Of Competency Nor By Winchunting. by jaso1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lot have been said about aggressive method of ruling party to keep people muted on critical issue about Nigeria. One will even doubt if some commentators are still in charge of their duty when it comes to Nigeria politics.
One thing that certain here is that: 'we are together in it'
This remind me those days of riot, those who have their residential apartment, close to Lagos ikorodu road can say much about story of riot events in Nigeria as a whole. This is where it happens and no riot has even happen in Nigeria in the absent of Ikorodu road full participation.
There was a man during this period, particularly June 12 riot, this man usually ride on vesper motorcycle and journalist by profession. I noticed something then that, this man when he comes around then normally tell us to start singing a particular song with himself leading the chorus. The song goes like: gbogbo wa la lowonbe x2, bi Nigeria se baje, gbogbo wa la lowonbe.
The real meaning of this song occur to me when I was attaining some certain age. This could be what some under age nairaland netizen are facing presently, and I pray it doesn't worse beyond repair before some sick brain brace up to the challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Taking Selfie During A Meeting. / Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA / NASS Tear-gas Saga: Security Operatives To Issue Arrest Warrant For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.