Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide (479 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide by Love2sing: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide
--------------- ------------
I seriously pondered on why my mother never allowed me to suck her breast when I was a baby. My mother's sister, Auntie Oke had told me my mother would rather squeeze the milk into a bottle and feed me from it. In nursery school, while my mates came to school with food flasks of assorted food, my mother stuff my school bag with ChocoMilo urging me to take one each, after every hour.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/the-solution-to-mouth-odour-that-has.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Super Eagles' Failure . / Fashion Week – Office Wears For Ladies / An Escape From The Friend Zone (5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.