Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? (15704 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Qristien: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
leatherman:
as a single guy living alone, it is very difficult but i don't eat out! so, i have to cook all by myself.

moreso, i don't have a girlfriend who comes around to cook for me, so i cook, cook and cook!

even more, i have a very busy schedule job and i school part time, and i still have to cook!

at some point, i thought to myself i will die of hunger if care is not taken o! grin grin

advantage is that, i know how to cook well and as a guy, i can keep a home along my busy lifestyle. wink

ladies ona don read the advertisement. Begin to dial *419# now to get a chance to date The LeatherMan. Application ends 11:59pm Nov 29th.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by teddyflexz: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dont like cooking. I m good cook but enjoy d ones done by others than mine..
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
saasala:
My pots are filled with cobwebs, my stove has been out of kerosine, there is no gas in my cylinder, I have given all my plates and spoons to my neighbor's wife, and I have made Iya alamala my second best friend.

*sobs*... I need to get married asap. Dont even have a girlfriend

very bad market . . . A man who cant even boil water tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by TDstarr: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
I make sure I have enough foodstuffs at home, then I can make tea or indomine in d morning if am tired then cook or buy food in the afternoon , and it must be cheap heavy food like rice and beans or EBA or starch . then cook in d evening some tin light, I eat more than three times a day, I don't play with food
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by kennynelcon(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
outside ,cooking is stressful.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Feranmicharles(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Qristien:

yeeeaaaah! that's how we roll cool
chelseabmw:

I see you! grin
Abi nah grin amma follow both of u cos u be #SBON grin

Boss: up space bookers of NL

Chorus: we shall continue booking till we get our banning notice!!!

*opens origin* let's d fun begin....

1 Like

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by informative: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
tebirim:
I cook o. Am a bachelor, 24,, Graduate of a Federal uni and leave alone.
who asked if you are a graduate i guess you just graduated when you get job please open a thread
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Odinaka00(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nna to be honest with u Op, this is why I may marry anytime soon o, cuz its always difficult for me to enter kitchen.. Ngwanu chekie ya, I leave my house for job as early as 7.30am, I don't eat and here in mozambique, nwanne if you don't cook ur own food, you would be forced to eat mozambique food which I find very difficult in doing, ok another option that I ve got is to go to any near eatery joint and arrange take-away which doesn't taste good, no pepper, no salt, etc....ok u may decide to buy pizza, hamburger and co buh these thingz aburo food nah

After hustlin u get home in the evening, believe me u will not have the strenght to do anything in the kitchen, buh u will be hungry o....walai I'm passing through hell now coupled with the fact that I'm loosing weight....my point is, I don't eat outside and I hardly eat at home, meaning that I don't eat buh ana akpata ego
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Qristien: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Richard6:
Am already cookin in my kitchen now!

This kind porridge onions wen you go use two rubbers of morning fresh cook go fit make sense o! shocked
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
When I was in school and when i was a working bachelor, I used to buy food 90% of times. Cooking wastes time joor.

Enter a Buka and eat decent food within 10 minutes and walk out, rather than spending 2 hours mixing pepper, salt etc

Another reason is there was a limited variety of food I can prepare - just beans, yam and eba.

Na beans and yam I go dey chop everytime?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
papiforreal:

dont let coogar hear u o
lol... Ђδω nah?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by kristen12(f): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
saasala:

Like if you believe what I said, share if you dont, dont do any of the two if you
See how a man is begging for likes and shares, like say e dey add money to hin bank account. SMH

2 Likes

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarus:
When I was in school and when i was a working bachelor, I used to buy food 90% of times. Cooking wastes time joor.

Enter a Buka and eat decent food within 10 minutes and walk out, rather than spending 2 hours mixing pepper, salt etc

lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Qristien: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarus:

Bobo cooking no be waste of time o! If you sabi to jazz up your recipe, you go make tongues dey roll. The amount of food wen I don learn to prepare from my mamma kitchen alone don do me to start my own Mr. Qris.

So if to cook na waste of time, na waste of time for you.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Qristien: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Abi nah grin amma follow both of u cos u be #SBON grin

Boss: up space bookers of NL

Chorus: we shall continue booking till we get our banning notice!!!

*opens origin* let's d fun begin....

I follow you back trowey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by donmalcolm21(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm a working class so I don't have time to cook apart from sundays where I try to in order to entertain visitors. Cooking is fun but I'd rather not cook if my neighbours children will not help me to wash the dishes.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Rexnegro(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dahjhi:
As a bachelor - student, working class, hustling-class e.t.c. do you cook your three square meals yourself or eat from fast food joints, Mama Put, Iya Bashira et al?.

Sprinters I don't want to even hear you have other options than cooking o... cheesy
I do cook when in sch and serving this yeye con3 ...but now I have not started living alone yet but I love to cook my own food when alone than eating outside. Outside food to me don't look hygienic nomata how clean it is .
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexnegro:

I do cook when in sch and serving this yeye con3 ...but now I have not started living alone yet but I love to cook my own food when alone than eating outside. Outside food to me don't look hygienic nomata how clean it is .
I'm telling you grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chinkichun: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
I've been eating out since my days as a student. 100level all through final year. NYSC now, I still continue. sad
It's hard to cook.. The stress, the heat, but I must admit, when the soup and stew is finally ready the few times I do cook and you're turning the hot eba grin, you feel on top of the world knowing that your pot is just 4 steps away in the kitchen any time you're hungry grin.

But eating out, you have to first find a decent joint that is neat, cooks good food and the price is not too much..

With all said, I still prefer eating out Sha once you've found the perfect joint or restaurant.

...lastly, doing the dishes after eating when you cook your food is another big turn off for me cry. Washing plates is my most hated chore.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Jobyruz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Since the day i ve found a cockroach inside a hot gbegiri and amala soup,i ve sworn never to eat outside again no matter the hygiene of d canteen, I'll rather take a drink
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by knightwalker(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
I prefer eating outside to cooking.cooking to me is a waste of precious time.the time u use in cooking can b used to do other tins.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
i only eat swallow outside. i cook other things. you know nah, how can a real G like me cook soup? i don't have such strength and time joor
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dahjhi:
lol... Ђδω nah?

This ios exactly the topic they are debating now at family section. Wether boys should be taught how to cook or not. He is strongly against boys doing girls things like cooking. He said that what make boys to be effeminates.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by haykay33: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
i cook indomie as breakfast before rushing to the office......

branch iya shukura Amala joint for launch.....

after work settle for hot isi ewu...

before i go sleep jeje... grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Handsomeemmy:
I do my cooking by myself, I hardly eat out, cooking my food saves me a lot in term of cash, and I can always visit to take more food unlike the little food that they sell for huge amount outside; and most of the food, you hardly know or get to see how they prepare it, May God protect us from sickness associate with unhygienic cooking or food.

As a guy, better learn how to cook , you wife, girlfriend lover will never hate you for that.

I don't mean only Rice and beans cooking, you know they said 'Varieties is the spice of life'.

very glad to read that i'm not alone in this! nice one bro
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jarus:

Another reason is there was a limited variety of food I can prepare - just beans, yam and eba.

Na beans and yam I go dey chop everytime?
rice dy na bros
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by jauntty: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
I hardly ever cook. First of all, the stress of cooking is much, plus am always busy throughout the whole day. Secondly the type of meals I can cook is limited. So I just eat out. Thirdly I don't allow any "girlfriend" to cook for me....honestly I don't trust them. I nor wan enter one chance !!! Maybe when I get a more paying job I will get a house-girl.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Kunleskey(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na both i dey do
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Richard6:
Am already cookin in my kitchen now!
are you cooking with morning fresh? hmmm
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Oklans: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
First and for most, am most greatful for d manifestation of the living Perfect Master of this (SATGURU MAHARAJ JI) who has reveal d efficacy and ,dangers behind eatin outside out kitchen, unlike to d recieving Divine Knowledge I was used to eatin outside,but when Divine Knowledge came ma way....I realise a lot happens whn u eat outside, cos a lot of d food prepared outside is been polluted, some women are on their menstrual period and they cook which is very bad in d nucleus culture, it kiils n open way to danger of al kinds in ones life. So ma thanks goes to the Saviour of this SATGURU MAHARAJ Ji, whose coming has helped Nigeria, African and the world at large. We love you Maharaj Ji, tnx for coming to Nigeria.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
As a student 3 square meals is a rarity, I take breakfast(by 11 or 12 pm) at a buka in school. And at night mai shai go tidy me indomie. No cooking abeg. The mere thought is terrifying
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by jauntty: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Odinaka00:
Nna to be honest with u Op, this is why I may marry anytime soon o, cuz its always difficult for me to enter kitchen.. Ngwanu chekie ya, I leave my house for job as early as 7.30am, I don't eat and here in mozambique, nwanne if you don't cook ur own food, you would be forced to eat mozambique food which I find very difficult in doing, ok another option that I ve got is to go to any near eatery joint and arrange take-away which doesn't taste good, no pepper, no salt, etc....ok u may decide to buy pizza, hamburger and co buh these thingz aburo food nah

After hustlin u get home in the evening, believe me u will not have the strenght to do anything in the kitchen, buh u will be hungry o....walai I'm passing through hell now coupled with the fact that I'm loosing weight....my point is, I don't eat outside and I hardly eat at home, meaning that I don't eat buh ana akpata ego
This guy's English makes me remember my favorite rapper PHYNO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here / Easter: Pizza I Made / What Class Of Food Is Plantain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.