Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) (53061 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by LORDI(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
When it comes to celebrity news,you're the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
LORDI:
When it comes to celebrity news,you're the best.

Thanxx

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by StevinMorgan(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

Copy from where? Provide the link bcs I compiled this and posted it here before the massive data loss. Thank God I still had my archives. I see u r new here. By now you would have known me. If I do copy and paste, I must provide the link but most of my posts are my own creation after which bloggers would copy.

well done and u think am new here? Eyaaaa grin
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by bustyhelen(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
nice one. i didnt knw abt uche j and gloria
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by ibdeals1(m): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2014
ok
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Tval(m): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice one but Lalasticala, why recycling your topic? You have done something like this before.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Lalasticala best thread creator on nairaland since 1420. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice write up OP.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by edymonte: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Lovely
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Tval:
Nice one but Lalasticala, why recycling your topic? You have done something like this before.
ya but we lost it during d masiv data loss, so i had to edit and add more
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
rokiatu:
Lalasticala best thread creator on nairaland since 1420. grin
thanx dearie
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
nnekamezor:
Nice write up OP.

thanxx
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

thanxx
ya welcm
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Deefuray(f): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Tonto= Drama queen.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by AmuEwu: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2014
lovelyronke20:
Tonto Dikeh and Yvonne Nelson.. chai nawa for both of you ooo..

I think you remember that time dem been dey fight for my love
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by franklyn009(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2014
make I hurry buy dis land....since na lalasticlala.
one tin is for sure.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by steppin: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm...op you get time o!
Why is Yvonne Nelson fighting with everyone? Is she that pathetic?
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by danakins(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don hear....it is not new we don hear am b4....... JOBLESS POSTER
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
danakins:
u mean u jst registered today jst to coment crap? Did anybdy force u 2 read? Must u coment? I bet u cant even create a nice thread that can get peoples attention. Mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

thanx dearie

why you never open blog?
Ok___ magazine nko?
You don't like magazine too?

What of newspaper? Lolz

I can volunteer to be in your critic panel bikonu. cry

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by bustyhelen(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
danakins:
y r u so biter and frustrated? U must b a jobless reader. Hahahahaha.
Dont discourage people
na peopl like u de cary topics and put for magazines and blogs

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by missdebs(f): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
it is linda ikeji and seun osewa

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by paulshakur: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good to know
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Join the biggest home game in Nigeria
all about the

NIGERIAS FEDERATIONS CUP FINALS 2014

EYIMBA VS DOLPHINS
SUN 23RD NOV. 2014

NIGERIAS EL-CLASICO :

Click here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2003527/federation-cup-finals-eyimba-vs/1
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lekinz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who are they

Cos am from France ....
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by holatin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
maheeda and Beverly OSU
mercy Johnson and Cossy
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by BESTSPELLCAST: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
THANKS TO PRIEST OMIGODO FOR BRINGING BACK MY LOVER TO ME IN JUST 2DAYS HE IS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND MY LOVER LEFT ME AND MY THREE KIDS SINCE 5YEARS AGO WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST OMIGODO MY HUSBAND IS BACK AND WE ARE NOW BIG HAPPY FAMILY IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP IN YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS PLEASE CONTACT PRIEST OMIGODO FOR HELP ON HIS EMAIL: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON +2348079367204

MRS ANTHONY ROBET
FROM USA
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by smytheze: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
The social media that really pay for joining them. Every time you create a post on Facebook, send out a Tweet or share a photo on Instagram, that content provides a financial value to those companies.Founder of tsū Sebastian Sobcza has done just that. And over the past few weeks,this new social network, which rewards users for their input.New members can only join tsū by user invitation. Their invite-only system enables tsū to track network value and distribute revenue to the users who help them grow.
It cost us nothing to join and try it out, am already counting my since joining, it just normal like your facebook, etc, it users friendly. We use facebook, the creator worth billions of dollars and we that use still find our ways to make our own money, this new social media want to break that and reward we that make use of it.
You need an invitaton to become a member so that you can have your own share of the cake. Google it and read all you want to know and click for invitation.
Click here for your invitation.You can earn money by contributing to the quality of the tsu community. Creating authentic content, sharing with true friends and liking or commenting selectively are great ways to earn your fair share of revenue

The social media that really pay for joining them. Every time you create a post on Facebook, send out a Tweet or share a photo on Instagram, that content provides a financial value to those companies.Founder of tsū Sebastian Sobcza has done just that. And over the past few weeks,this new social network, which rewards users for their input.New members can only join tsū by user invitation. Their invite-only system enables tsū to track network value and distribute revenue to the users who help them grow.
It cost us nothing to join and try it out, am already counting my since joining, it just normal like your facebook, etc, it users friendly. We use facebook, the creator worth billions of dollars and we that use still find our ways to make our own money, this new social media want to break that and reward we that make use of it.
You need an invitaton to become a member so that you can have your own share of the cake. Google it and read all you want to know and click for invitation.
Click here for your invitation.You can earn money by contributing to the quality of the tsu community. Creating authentic content, sharing with true friends and liking or commenting selectively are great ways to earn your fair share of revenue

Click here for your invitation.You can earn money by contributing to the quality of the tsu community. Creating authentic content, sharing with true friends and liking or commenting selectively are great ways to earn your fair share of revenue.

https://www.tsu.co/ezesmyth
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Clone2020(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eedris Abdulkareem and 50 cent
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by njoku10(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jjc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.