Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) (53066 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by SortCode(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dbanj and durella
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
I NEED A NICE FÙCK FROM A GUY WITH BIG BLACK DICK AND WELL CHISELLED ABS OR FLAT TUMMY.

PM ME, LETS ARRANGE. cry cry
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by trevolady(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
MhisIjay:

SECONDED grin

Thirded!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Oyetboy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
D'Banj and Durella
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by SavageGarden(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Well done op you did a lot of copy and pasting... I hope ur hand no get wiklo. grin
Bad mouth no go kill you grin
StevinMorgan:
Well done op you did a lot of copy and pasting... I hope ur hand no get wiklo. grin
Bad mouth no go kill you
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by SortCode(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=kelechiMarie post=28168736][/quote]You dont like kk ??
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by harryfish(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ejike Asiegbu and Kanayo O Kanayo. Best friends turned enemies. They do not always mind whoever is with them cos they waste no time in slandering each other.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by kccarew(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Haaa, u tried, well done..chai
lalasticlala:

Copy from where? Provide the link bcs I compiled this and posted it here before the massive data loss. Thank God I still have my archives. I see u r new here. By now you would have known me. If I do copy and paste, I must provide the link but most of my posts are my own creation after which bloggers would copy.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ op you forgot to include iyangbali and seun osewa tongue
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
I NEED A NICE FÙCK FROM A GUY WITH BIG BLACK DICK AND WELL CHISELLED ABS OR FLAT TUMMY.

PM ME, LETS ARRANGE. cry cry
HIV/AIDS alert

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lanxlot(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
na evribody tonto wan folo quarrel.......nawa
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who are these people and how does this give us a good president in 2015 angry
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by omoodeogere(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ABEG WHERE IS PASUMA AND OSUPA
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Appswheel(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
some people get time sha. how person go take time dey write this kin story........ i tire o. We are not in the world to compete. every human is unique and have what it takes to succeed. Discover and groom your innate abilities........... as soon as you do this, you will soar like the eagle in your area of endeavour.

VISIT MY EDUPORTAL - See the address on the image below.

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by kaywiluv(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
@lalastical always up to date will celebrity gossip, but Tonto can beef for the whole Africa ooo
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Fabdedon(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
seun and who?
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
kaywiluv:
@lalastical always up to date will celebrity gossip, but Tonto can beef for the whole Africa ooo

Ya tonto too much for beefing o. Didn't even include tonto and halima and rukky
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
E NO GO BETTA FOR MY PARENTS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME INTO THIS WICKED WORLD E NO GO BETA FOR GOD FOR CREATING ME AND SITTING DOWN LIKE A DUMMY WHEN I'M FACING CHALLENGES I AM A DEAD AND FRUSTATED MAN. Bleep ALL OF THEM THAT CREATED ME
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thi's pure gossip meant for entertainment. I'm sure some of these people will be laughing out so hard. Anyone who have time to compile and post all this should try their hands on blogging. Otherwise, their writing skill is a waste.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by FavourCintosis(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oboi Tonto dike na correct beefer of d highest order!..choii..she just dey beef all man..

Anyway,dats non of my business
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
lalasticlala and celebrity news!smileysmiley
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Biggty(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tonto dikeh sure has a lot of enemies with her stupid altitude.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
nabsprada:
lalasticlala and celebrity news!smileysmiley

Lol
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Chief commander Ebenezer obe and king sunny Ade. cryChief commander Ebenezer obe and king sunny Ade.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by ekemini007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Naija girls/ boys_ d way dem de beef thr books ..op u 4get to add tht rivary.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
France
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by heykims(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
First on d list should be Saheed Osupa and Pasuma..
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by bayonet55: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Study in china this winter
Contact Manuel:benbay95@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+8615241806308
No toefl, no sat, no exam just your ssce
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by buchilino(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
OP UR MIND IS PLAYING TRICKS ON U, N UR DREAMING A LOT. WAKE D HELL UP sad
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by msmon(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Op

Saheed Osupa Vs Alabi Pasuma

And you said perceived rival

What about Baba Latin and Baba Suwe
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Ridwan123(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Femi adebayo and odunlade adekola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.