Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? (1866 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / What Businesses To Start After The Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
I really need tips on this because i can't wait,i want to start my little walk to independence..
Please,i need genuine guidelines..

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by julit(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
leojennysmart:
I really need tips on this because i can't wait,i want to start my little walk to independence..

Thanks in anticipation
fabulous spot deals on UK bags, gowns, flat shoes, casual sandals and slippers. call 09035360330 pin 7e44dbaf for more info. With 10,000 naira u can start fashion biz
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
julit:

fabulous spot deals on UK bags, gowns, flat shoes, casual sandals and slippers. call 09035360330 pin 7e44dbaf for more info. With 10,000 naira u can start fashion biz

Thanks.

More tips please,don't just view and go away.
Be part of my success story,thanks
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Akara and akamu business
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Akara and akamu business

I'm not that pathetic,thanks all the same!
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
leojennysmart:

I'm not that pathetic,thanks all the same!
cmon dearie, who says d business is for pathetic ppo.... Evryone justs want to hammer as soon as possible....life isnt like dat.. Aside joke, dr r some business ideas that i knw of whch would fetch u good returns , buh since u'v shown me dah ur too proud, i'd keep dem to myself.... Thank God dat money is only but a visitor
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
cmon dearie, who says d business is for pathetic ppo.... Evryone justs want to hammer as soon as possible....life isnt like dat.. Aside joke, dr r some business ideas that i knw of whch would fetch u good returns , buh since u'v shown me dah ur too proud, i'd keep dem to myself.... Thank God dat money is only but a visitor

of course I'm not too proud,even a blind person could see you told me that maybe to cut me down to my size.
I needed useful tips and not just someone making joke of my post.
Well,akara and akamu is a good business and i might have considered that but the situation at hand now is that i cannot tie wrapper and begin to sell N10 naira akara.

3 Likes

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
leojennysmart:

of course I'm not too proud,even a blind person could see you told me that maybe to cut me down to my size.
I needed useful tips and not just someone making joke of my post.
Well,akara and akamu is a good business and i might have considered that but the situation at hand now is that i cannot tie wrapper and begin to sell N10 naira akara.
i understand..... Well goodluck in wateva business u finally settle down with... Goodnight
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i understand..... Well goodluck in wateva business u finally settle down with... Goodnight

I don't appreciate your goodnight,I'm sorry,it stinks of falsehood and forced politeness.
Which ever way,i wish you the same

1 Like

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
leojennysmart:

I don't appreciate your goodnight,I'm sorry,it stinks of falsehood and forced politeness.
Which ever way,i wish you the same
looooool... Why do u think so...maybe its due to the way i wrote it..am sorry if it meant somehow to u.... Ok it wouldnt b fair ov me to say goodnyt just like dat... Since ur a lady, d first person to comment in ur thread , i think the business is cool..u can start from that... Or u could learn bead making... It sells too...
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooool... Why do u think so...maybe its due to the way i wrote it..am sorry if it meant somehow to u.... Ok it wouldnt b fair ov me to say goodnyt just like dat... Since ur a lady, d first person to comment in ur thread , i think the business is cool..u can start from that... Or u could learn bead making... It sells too...

loool,i like you.
I'm surprise you didn't try to banter words with me.
You acted in a most diplomatic and liberal way...
Nice one dear.
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Angelstartups(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Jennysmart.

Where does your passion lie? Try to identify this and then you would be on the right path to true independence. However, note that business does not give you more time to yourself (if that's what you want), rather business is 9am_8.59am the next morning because as you are sleeping you are thinking and strategizing about your business.

Haven noted that, you are likely to lose your first business seed (do not be scared, this is almost a normal and natural occurrence) as you may need time to understand the terrain, however, once its what you are passionate about,your passion will keep you going strong even if profits isnt
coming.

Do logon to www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Entrepreneur.

(The analogy above is like when you plant a seed, that seed goes to the ground, dies first, then it begins to spring forth, it also goes through series of harsh conditions as it germinates, but with perseverance and patience (which takes time), harvest time comes and that seed begins to yield bountifully.)

All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 20, 2014
leojennysmart:

loool,i like you.
I'm surprise you didn't try to banter words with me.
You acted in a most diplomatic and liberal way...
Nice one dear.
pleasure is all mine..u welcum

1 Like

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2014
consult a professional forex trader

1 Like

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by feminineA: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
If you have passion for selling, start baby baby clothes from the Uk. Can guide you through though
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Booty4me: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keep doing what you did that earn you that 50k
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by DaKing008: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2014
leojennysmart:

Thanks in anticipation

pls I don't know a biz you can do with 50k to succeed but I know those once you should never try venturing into
1. forex
2. mlm
3. betting
4. betonnarkets
Thanks and goosluck.

2 Likes

Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by sammybrainy(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Booty4me:
Keep doing what you did that earn you that 50k
And if it was a gift?
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by leojennysmart(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
sammybrainy:

And if it was a gift?

Good question!
Re: What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2014
leojennysmart:

Thanks in anticipation
Beware of 419

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On (*737*#) / Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.