Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals (1373 Views)

Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Lagos Robber Reveals How He Sleeps With Dogs For Spiritual Powers / SHOCKING REVELATIONS: Gov Aliyu Talks About His Mother's Spiritual Powers - Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by candidrelo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wetin man eyes no go see for this country? Robber confesses that having sex with his dogs has helped him through robbery operations without being caught.
An armed robbery suspect, Bala Yaha, has revealed that he rapes dogs for spiritual powers.
The 27-year-old suspect who was arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad said he has about 10 dogs he sleeps with, to get spiritual powers for robbery operations.
Bala Yaha claims that the successes of his robbery operations was because he always had sex with dogs. The 27-year-old who resided in Badagry area of Lagos State, said despite the fact that he has many girlfriends, he has ten female dogs he usually had sex with and revealed that he takes proper care of the dogs from his robbery loot.

More here: http://aprokotv.net/i-sleeps-with-dogs-for-spiritual-powers-robber-reveals/

Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by dkronicle(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
chaiii... which planet this guy from sef...
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by zekki: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Haa! aye e o
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
He's a lunatic..
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by emmysoftyou: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
hope he use komdom 4 those females dogs he slept with?
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please Lord,even as you hear me from above,dont let me end up in Hell with these kind of people who have made up their minds to build their houses there.
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by emmysoftyou: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
hope he use komdom 4 those females gf he slept with?some girls don sufa ,becos of money..
Na wa o
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Nkemtreasure: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yet he was cut.......
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by pheyikemi: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Horrible things men do. Op, kindly change your "sleeps" to "sleep".
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Furries
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by bitterpenis(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Which babalawo recommend dogs Fucking to am?
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Christmasdon(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
pheyikemi:
Horrible things men do. Op, kindly change your "sleeps" to "sleep".
.it looks like the "sleeps" he puts there is cutting ua nerves... Its well.
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by Chylo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
This guy resemble Musiwa o. No wonder he has been quiet for the past few days.
Re: I Sleep With Dogs For Spiritual Powers – Robber Reveals by pheyikemi: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Christmasdon:
.it looks like the "sleeps" he puts there is cutting ua nerves... Its well.
Mere reading the headline d way it is is a risk factor to developing insomnia.

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back:Obasanjo During The Civil War(Photo) / Dele Momodu:Gen. Buhari's Time Has Come And He Looks Very Unstoppable / Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.