Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State (7270 Views)

Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by iotama22: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
The pictures were taken about 17 months ago, and the situation has not improved as we speak.

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by widowhusband: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ah !ah !! this is spirogiraCALLY spirogiRIC. May help come to the patient and workers soon

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by rooqee120(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Though, i jxt started my internshp dia like 2 mnths ago. The situation is nt dis bad any longer. Nt from wat i hv seen.

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by iotama22: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
rooqee120:
Though, i jxt started my internshp dia like 2 mnths ago. The situation is nt dis bad any longer. Nt from wat i hv seen.

Send us current pictures. We are waiting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by iotama22: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
More pictures for you. Anyone currently in the area can upload more recent pictures, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by psucc(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
rooqee120:

I once told this same lie to a visiting team to my school based on instruction from the management but one of the visitors remarked "it is for your good you we know the truth"

So my friend it is better we tell ourselves the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
psucc:

I once told this same lie to a visiting team to my school based on instruction from the management but one of the visitors remarked "it is for your good you we know the truth"

Sir, just need to ask you a qusetion, are you speaking Swahili or your local dialect?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nastydroid(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
shocked
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op stop lying,this is mad people's home..

It can't be an hospital,stop spreading false news.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by iotama22: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
psucc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Claroo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Beta by Far grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by lilbazy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm,APC are trully working....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by lilbazy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm,APC are trully working....mr lie mohammed dis is ur state oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by yinxfun(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
@op..you tried ooo.. All the pictures you show is not even upto 0.1% of the hospital smh.. Why didn't you show the pics showing the patients sleeping on tattered bed with unkempt wards... Obviously there's nothing like that...you are just trying to create hue out of nothing..... Be objective

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by yinxfun(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yomieluv:
Op stop lying,this is mad people's home..

It can't be an hospital,stop spreading false news.
I can't really question your view because the op failed to show us the complete picture.. He didn't show us the complete state of the hospital.... Objective indeed
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by fridayj(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wonder.,........wonder.........wonder dt plce is really bad if really is true......
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is just some part of the building affected by heavy rainfall !! grin

Serving you better By Far !! tongue
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nehemiah459(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who is to be blamed now?
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by gbenga4sure(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin[url][/url]teaching hospital or public primary teaching school.HMMM ELEYI GIDI GAN.THIS IS ORIGINAL,IT IS BETTER I TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT.smiley cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by gbenga4sure(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
teaching hospital or public primary teaching school.HMMM ELEYI GIDI GAN.THIS IS ORIGINAL,IT IS BETTER I TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT.smiley:pcheesycheesy
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by wisov(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2014
rooqee120:
internship in which dept pls, opt or pharm or medlab whc one
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2014
rooqee120:
Don't mind them joor,which organization doesn't have its own filthy parts
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by kayslimshady(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Bros I remember this same topic on your Fb page. As much I sometimes disagree with your post I must confess I like your gut. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by stinggy(m): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2014
lilbazy:
Hmmm,APC are trully working....
lilbazy:

Why are you disgracing yourself in the open
Is Unilorin TH now a state's property? Don't you know FG under PDP owns it
Next time, get informed before typing BS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by dridowu: 5:19am On Nov 20, 2014
lilbazy:
YES APC abi ? When did APC start controlling Federal University ? Abeg park well make i c front jo

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Some people can lie en. I just concluded my para-medical program there. University of Ilorin teaching hospital is a very cool place. This is Nigeria, do you expect a perfectly clean place? The hospital management has lots and lots of cleaners, the major problem comes from the family members of patients admitted there.

By the way, you snapped those pics some years back. Do you think it ll still be in the state? Please try and update your pics.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
yinxfun:
@op..you tried ooo.. All the pictures you show is not even upto 0.1% of the hospital smh.. Why didn't you show the pics showing the patients sleeping on tattered bed with unkempt wards... Obviously there's nothing like that...you are just trying to create hue out of nothing..... Be objective

The OP s just spewing rubbish... He should atleast snap those wards. If the wards are totally worst, then I ll rest my case.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by psyqs(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Op, u wan make FP by force ba. Anyways i don park here.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by femidejulius(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
lilbazy:

U just brought disgrace to our PDP and President Jonathan grin . This teaching hospital belongs to the federal government. GEJ is indeed working.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by yinxfun(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
temigracie:

The OP s just spewing rubbish... He should atleast snap those wards. If the wards are totally worst, then I ll rest my case.
Don't mind him.. He couldn't see faults anywhere else other than those he posted.. And that's even more than a year Ago.. He should go there now and see for himself

(1) (2)

How I Became A Nse And Coren Registered Engineer / LAUTECH Staff Begins '3-Day On And 2-Day Off Strike' / JAMBITES 2020 :- Get In Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.