Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Thread For Fans Of ENYA - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Fans Of ENYA (1151 Views)

People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Is Enya's Music Satanic???? / Enya's Music Is Satanic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hullo Nairalanders, what is your favorite Enya song. For me it's wild child and the return to innocence With Enigma. I like her songs 'cos they are soulful and relaxing to listen to. How 'bout you?
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by godofwar666(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilwill:
Hullo Nairalanders, what is your favorite Enya song. For me it's wild child and the return to innocence With Enigma. I like her songs 'cos they are soulful and relaxing to listen to. How 'bout you?
there is this song it was sang by enya the song was played in a movie called Harry potter I didn't knw the song but I knw it wAs sang by her. My favourite song of enya is may it be
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
godofwar666:
there is this song it was sang by enya the song was played in a movie called Harry potter I didn't knw the song but I knw it wAs sang by her. My favourite song of enya is may it be
may it be was the soundtrack for Lord of the rings- the fellowship of the ring. But Enya is not on any Harry Potter soundtrack...
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have all her songs on my phone, that lady is somtin else, I just love all the songs.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Enya is such a talented singer
She has an amazing voice
Her songs have this magical quality that evokes strong emotions and transports you to another realm
These are my favs
May it be
Only time
Wild child
Caribbean blue
Anywhere is
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by godofwar666(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilwill:

may it be was the soundtrack for Lord of the rings- the fellowship of the ring. But Enya is not on any Harry Potter soundtrack...
I knw, but enya song was played in harry potters 4. I cld rembered wen harry was in side the wAter a lady swam to is place to help him the lady has a Tail, half of her body human half fish, sometin like mamiwater sha
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
godofwar666:
I knw, but enya song was played in harry potters 4. I cld rembered wen harry was in side the wAter a lady swam to is place to help him the lady has a Tail, half of her body human half fish, sometin like mamiwater sha
I tried checking it online bro, no such thing.
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by kellyJames5(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
I love enya's music like kilo de!
My favourites are
Orinnoco flow
Only time
One by one
May it be etc etc etc!.
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even choosing a favorite out of her songs(which are all amazing) is an herculean task. Listening to them lifts my spirit
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by godofwar666(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilwill:

thanks bro
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by godofwar666(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
lilwill:

the music is Orinnoco flow it was played in harry potters film thanks bro
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
godofwar666:
the music is Orinnoco flow it was played in harry potters film thanks bro
aii
still can't find evidence online tho'
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilmax(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Floral secret
Re: Thread For Fans Of ENYA by lilwill(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Another one of her songs that I like is "Anywhere is"

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Current Ringtone? / Music: Leke Lee- Sisi Caro / What The Mavins Mean By DORO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.