Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

You Must Keep The Law! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Must Keep The Law! (11617 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kingdompartaker:
Thank you sir, my believe and understanding is that we learn everyday, i mentioned that earlier on.
it is very true that The Lord want our 'HEART CIRCUMCISE" AND PUT IS LAW IN OUR HEART. as it written in (JER 31 VS 31-34)

But there is a contention, from your statement you said JESUS IS THE LAW OF MOSES. pls sir, kindly explain further on this statement and provide the Bible verse where it is written in the Word of God. thank you sir

Bro, the emphasis of the Law is not in sacrifices or feasts, or Sabbaths, or new moons, or child dedications etc, the emphasis of the Law is 'OBEY MY VOICE'. I have already shown this in the scriptures I earlier quoted, but again it is no stress, see again;

Isaiah 1:11-14
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them

Jeremiah 7:22-23
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

The voice of God speaks the Word of God. Who is the Word of God?

John 3:34
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him

And the Word of God is in the volume of the book.

Hebrews 10:7
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God

Obey my voice, do my will and it would be well with you and your sons, and your sons sons, and the sons of your sons sons forever!
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
What is the Law was given to Moses?

Deuteronomy 6:1-5
Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
2 That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might

This is the whole Law given to Moses, this is the Law that is found throughout the Bible: you must love the Lord thy God with all thy hear heart, with all thy soul, with all thy might, with all thy power. That is the whole Law.

And this commandment comes with a promise, an everlasting promise: if you are willing and your heart is ready; you will multiply mightily in the land that flows with milk and honey.

Deuteronomy 5:29
29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever
!
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
I will keep emphasizing that Israel lost it, not because the Law was hard to keep, but because of disobedience.

Israel, the Lord's wife went awhoring with dirty gods. Adultery. She refused to obey her husband, THE MOST HIGH GOD HIMSELF

Ezekiel 23:20
20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Israel devolved into idolatry; the forbidden fruit. Israel forgot her God and started sleeping with lovers who had genitals like donkeys and emissions like those of horses. pukes..

It wasn't worth it. Thousands of years after, the fruit continues to bear seed in them. They refuse to repent back into the Law.

And the enforcers of their slavery continue to tell them the Law has been done away with, and they too foolishly, gullibly, continue to believe their taskmasters.
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
[b]Mark 12:28
28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
[/b]

To love the Lord thy God is the Law given to Moses, it is the Law of the Kingdom of God. And Jesus affirmed it;

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

And Paul quoted his master too;

Romans 13:8
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

1 Like

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
So if you fail to keep the Law of Moses, you are in hell.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE IN HELL
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrPresident1:
So if you fail to keep the Law of Moses, you are in hell.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE IN HELL

To be in opposition to the word of God grin

2 Likes

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Kingdompartaker: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you sir, sometime i wonder for how long will man continue to use The Word of GOD against HIM. remember sir, the Bible verses that stated that (JESUS CHRIST IS THE LAW OF MOSES) is not included in your write-up. i await that.

First and foremost , (No Scripture) in the Bible teaches that Gentile nations had the Law of Moses and were under obligation to obey the Ten Commandments/Book of Ordinance/ or any other detail of Moses' Law. The word "Stranger" is used 80 times in that Law, and not once is it stated that they were equal with Israel in having the Law (Deut 4 vs 7-8: Ps 147 vs 19-20: Lev 26 vs 44: Mal 4 vs 4). God dealt with Gentiles under the old program of imputing sin to them through Adam (Genesis 2:17; Romans 5:12-21) and saving all who obeyed the GOSPEL (or program of GRACE) which was never a part of the Law of Moses (Romans 4; Galatians 3:3-16; Hebrews 4:1-2; Hebrews 11:1-40). Gentiles were under the Noahic covenant (Genesis 9) and the Abrahamic covenant (Genesis 12:1-3; Romans 4), but not the Mosaic covenant. The fact that Gentiles had no part with Israel in the Law is confirmed many times in the New Testament:

(1) When CHRIST came to fulfill the law, He went only to Israel (Matthew 10:5-6; Matthew 15:24)
(2) CHRIST took the kingdom of God (not the Law of Moses) from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles when Israel made her final rejection of Him and His GOSPEL (Matthew 21:33-46; John 10:16).
(3) Gentiles are now blessed along with Israel through the GOSPEL of the New Testament, not the Law of Moses (John 3:16; Romans 1:16; Romans 11:1-25; 2 Cor. 12:13; Galatians 3:28-29; Ephes. 3:1-6; Col. 3:11).
(4) Gentiles do not become Jews or Israelites by faith (see notes, Romans 2:28-29; Romans 9:6-7).
(5) Under the law Jews had all the advantages over the Gentiles (Romans 2:17-29; Romans 3:1-2; Romans 9:4-5). Note:- Under the New Testament and the GOSPEL this is not true (Romans 10:9-21; Romans 11:1-25; 2 Cor. 12:13; Galatians 3:28; Col. 3:11).
(6) Paul said that the Gentiles did not have the law (Romans 2:12-16).
(7) The apostles stated that Gentiles were aliens and strangers from the covenants and promises of Israel (Ephes. 2:12,19).

Lastly: Let it be known that again no time is it taught in Scripture that the Law of Moses (MOSAIC LAW) was the means of SALVATION, such a concept would make SALVATION by means of works. SALVATION was always by GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. The Law of Moses was never intended to give the Jews a way of SALVATION, it was given to a people already redeemed from Egypt, and not in order to redeem them. GOD BLESS
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kingdompartaker:
Thank you sir, sometime i wonder for how long will man continue to use The Word of GOD against HIM. remember sir, the Bible verses that stated that (JESUS CHRIST IS THE LAW OF MOSES) is not included in your write-up. i await that.

First and foremost , (No Scripture) in the Bible teaches that Gentile nations had the Law of Moses and were under obligation to obey the Ten Commandments/Book of Ordinance/ or any other detail of Moses' Law. The word "Stranger" is used 80 times in that Law, and not once is it stated that they were equal with Israel in having the Law (Deut 4 vs 7-8: Ps 147 vs 19-20: Lev 26 vs 44: Mal 4 vs 4). God dealt with Gentiles under the old program of imputing sin to them through Adam (Genesis 2:17; Romans 5:12-21) and saving all who obeyed the GOSPEL (or program of GRACE) which was never a part of the Law of Moses (Romans 4; Galatians 3:3-16; Hebrews 4:1-2; Hebrews 11:1-40). Gentiles were under the Noahic covenant (Genesis 9) and the Abrahamic covenant (Genesis 12:1-3; Romans 4), but not the Mosaic covenant. The fact that Gentiles had no part with Israel in the Law is confirmed many times in the New Testament:

(1) When CHRIST came to fulfill the law, He went only to Israel (Matthew 10:5-6; Matthew 15:24)
(2) CHRIST took the kingdom of God (not the Law of Moses) from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles when Israel made her final rejection of Him and His GOSPEL (Matthew 21:33-46; John 10:16).
(3) Gentiles are now blessed along with Israel through the GOSPEL of the New Testament, not the Law of Moses (John 3:16; Romans 1:16; Romans 11:1-25; 2 Cor. 12:13; Galatians 3:28-29; Ephes. 3:1-6; Col. 3:11).
(4) Gentiles do not become Jews or Israelites by faith (see notes, Romans 2:28-29; Romans 9:6-7).
(5) Under the law Jews had all the advantages over the Gentiles (Romans 2:17-29; Romans 3:1-2; Romans 9:4-5). Note:- Under the New Testament and the GOSPEL this is not true (Romans 10:9-21; Romans 11:1-25; 2 Cor. 12:13; Galatians 3:28; Col. 3:11).
(6) Paul said that the Gentiles did not have the law (Romans 2:12-16).
(7) The apostles stated that Gentiles were aliens and strangers from the covenants and promises of Israel (Ephes. 2:12,19).

Lastly: Let it be known that again no time is it taught in Scripture that the Law of Moses (MOSAIC LAW) was the means of SALVATION, such a concept would make SALVATION by means of works. SALVATION was always by GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. The Law of Moses was never intended to give the Jews a way of SALVATION, it was given to a people already redeemed from Egypt, and not in order to redeem them. GOD BLESS

Can you give me an example of a Mosaic law?
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Kingdompartaker: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
THE MOSAIC LAW IS THE SAME AS (1) THE 10 TEN COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN AND ENGRAVEN ON THE STONE OF TABLETS (Exo 31 vs 18) (2) THE BOOK/LAW OF MOSES OR THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS CONTAINED IN ORDINANCES (2 Chro 35 vs 12). The 2 put together are refer to as MOSAIC LAW,THE LAW OF THE LORD OR THE LAW OF MOSES (Lk 2 vs 22-24). Thanks sir
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Goshen360(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you and great job, @ Kingdompartaker. I left this thread because the Law Keeper have nothing meaningful to say about scriptures. In deed, those who claim to know the law knows nothing about the law when challenged. They don't even know the purpose of the law in the first place and when the law was suppose to stay in effect. I'm tire of people who waste other's time without meaningful discussion but constant going in circles.
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Goshen360:
Thank you and great job, @ Kingdompartaker. I left this thread because the Law Keeper have nothing meaningful to say about scriptures. In deed, those who claim to know the law knows nothing about the law when challenged. They don't even know the purpose of the law in the first place and when the law was suppose to stay in effect. I'm tire of people who waste other's time without meaningful discussion but constant going in circles.

We are tired of people who keep on fighting christ in the guise of fighting tithes. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kingdompartaker:
THE MOSAIC LAW IS THE SAME AS (1) THE 10 TEN COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN AND ENGRAVEN ON THE STONE OF TABLETS (Exo 31 vs 18) (2) THE BOOK/LAW OF MOSES OR THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS CONTAINED IN ORDINANCES (2 Chro 35 vs 12). The 2 put together are refer to as MOSAIC LAW,THE LAW OF THE LORD OR THE LAW OF MOSES (Lk 2 vs 22-24). Thanks sir

Are you incapable of deductive reasoning?
Which is the greatest commandment or Law?
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Goshen360:

Enforcer of my peoples' slavery, continue, lol, just continue, your punishment will not tarry.

A bare faced demonic liar is what you are.

Purpose of the law and when it was supposed to stay in effect? The Law is forever, you compound nitwit.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mathew 22:37-40
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Read before commenting, barefaced liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Goshen360(m): 4:39am On Dec 11, 2014
MrPresident1:

Enforcer of my peoples' slavery, continue, lol, just continue, your punishment will not tarry.

A bare faced demonic liar is what you are.

Purpose of the law and when it was supposed to stay in effect? The Law is forever, you compound nitwit.

5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mathew 22:37-40
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Read before commenting, barefaced liar.

Blabbing as usual. Nothing in that verse was a response to what I said regarding the purpose of the Law and when it was supposed to be in effect to. Let me tell you straight and simple, the Law ceases to operate in the life of a Christian the moment the Spirit takes over. We, Christians are led by the word and by the Spirit, not by the Law of Moses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by vooks: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2014
We will never tire educating Sacred Name sects of their folly

MostHigh:

We are tired of people who keep on fighting christ in the guise of fighting tithes. grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:

is the law abolished?
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
The only Law that God gave to Israel was OBEY MY VOICE, and it came with a promise, YOU WILL BE BLESSED, AND INCREASE MIGHTILY IN THE LAND THAT FLOWS WITH MILK AND HONEY

Deuteronomy 6:3
Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

Jeremiah 7:22-23
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

OBEY MY VOICE
OBEY MY VOICE
OBEY MY VOICE
OBEY MY VOICE IS THE LAW OF MOSES

WHO IS THE VOICE OF GOD?

John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The Spirit was not given to him by measure; in him dwells the fullness of God bodily.

WHO IS THE LAW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:

Christ hater. grin

Lawless son of a lawless father. grin grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by vooks: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
http://www.letusreason.org/sacna%202.htm

MostHigh:

Christ hater. grin

Lawless son of a lawless father. grin grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:
http://www.letusreason.org/sacna%202.htm

Psalm 119 Blessed are the undefiled in the way,
Who walk in the law of the Lord!
2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies,
Who seek Him with the whole heart!
3 They also do no iniquity;
They walk in His ways.
4 You have commanded us
To keep Your precepts diligently.
5 Oh, that my ways were directed
To keep Your statutes!
6 Then I would not be ashamed,
When I look into all Your commandments.
7 I will praise You with uprightness of heart,
When I learn Your righteous judgments.
8 I will keep Your statutes;
Oh, do not forsake me utterly!

yes OOOO!! Goshen and his kin are truly and proudly Lawless. grin grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Kingdompartaker: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is TRUTH; Sir, if i may ask you (sincerely) do you KEEP THE LAW and all that is Required: Because the Word of GOD is clear on this. CHRIST also asked this question; (JOHN 7 VS 19) " Did not MOSES give you the LAW, and yet NONE of you KEEPS the LAW? Why do you seek to kill ME (JESUS HIMSELF SPEAKING) ALSO (GAL 3 VS 10) " For as many as are of the works of the LAW, are under the CURSE; for it is written, "CURSED is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the BOOK of the LAW, to do them. (NKJV). GOD BLESS
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kingdompartaker:
This is TRUTH; Sir, if i may ask you (sincerely) do you KEEP THE LAW and all that is Required: Because the Word of GOD is clear on this. CHRIST also asked this question; (JOHN 7 VS 19) " Did not MOSES give you the LAW, and yet NONE of you KEEPS the LAW? Why do you seek to kill ME (JESUS HIMSELF SPEAKING) ALSO (GAL 3 VS 10) " For as many as are of the works of the LAW, are under the CURSE; for it is written, "CURSED is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the BOOK of the LAW, to do them. (NKJV). GOD BLESS

John 8.

The same Yashua asked the pharasees which one of them could convict him of being LAWLESS.

Live as the master lives. grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Kingdompartaker: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sir, sorry to ask you this question? ARE YOU A JUDAIZER OR A CHRISTIAN
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by vooks: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
did you finish reading on Sacred Names sects?
MostHigh:

John 8.

The same Yashua asked the pharasees which one of them could convict him of being LAWLESS.

Live as the master lives. grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kingdompartaker:

And you Goshen360 are a Fool. A Fool spelt with capital F.
Are you reading at all? You motive here is to cause confusing, and to continue enforcing the slavery of my people through dubious deceitful teaching. And you have been very effective in the hands of your master, the devil. You will pay for your sins against God.

I am not unaware that some people have been appointed to perdition right from the beginning of creation.

This is the completion of the law;

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

I KEEP THE LAW. EVERY PART OF THE LAW, YOU SPAWN OF THE DEVIL
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Goshen360(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bidam:
is the law abolished?

Which Law are you talking about? Mosaic Law? Yes, abolished!!! Law of Spirit of Life in Christ, NO!!!
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kingdompartaker:
Sir, sorry to ask you this question? ARE YOU A JUDAIZER OR A CHRISTIAN

Goshen360, you are a fool.

This is me here;

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

I KEEP THE WHOLE COMMANDMENTS
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Goshen360(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
MrPresident1:

And you Goshen360 are a Fool. A Fool spelt with capital F.
Are you reading at all? You motive here is to cause confusing, and to continue enforcing the slavery of my people through dubious deceitful teaching. And you have been very effective in the hands of your master, the devil. You will pay for your sins against God.

I am not unaware that some people have been appointed to perdition right from the beginning of creation.

This is the completion of the law;

I KEEP THE LAW. EVERY PART OF THE LAW, YOU SPAWN OF THE DEVIL

So, you thinking Kingdompartaker is me right? grin grin grin. You miss road o grin grin grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Goshen360:

Which Law are you talking about? Mosaic Law? Yes, abolished!!! Law of Spirit of Life in Christ, NO!!!
#
Can you not see the spirit of life in christ is obedient to the law.

Can you not follow in his footsteps?

you have a point regarding the the works from the heart but that is just one side of the coin. one must also be obedient as the master is obedient.

And stop preaching death to christ.
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:

Shdemidemi, mongrel dog.
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by MostHigh: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
vooks:

Sounds like an anime movie. grin grin

can you just tell me whats its about, or are you not eloquent enough to push what is written therin on thier website. grin grin
Re: You Must Keep The Law! by Goshen360(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
MrPresident1:

Goshen360, you are a fool.

This is me here;

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

I KEEP THE WHOLE COMMANDMENTS

Why do you put on clothing materials that is made up more than one fabrics? You keep the whole commandments in deed.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer For All First Borns!!!(mfm) / Preaching In Commercial Buses: / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.