Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers (2093 Views)

It’s Christians That Bomb Churches Disguised As Muslims – Islamic Leaders Allege / Nigerian Islamic Leaders Condemn Boko Haram? / Sultan, Other Islamic Leaders Disown Man With 86 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by experts: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
hi all,

it is a suprise tht our so call leaders in islam are idol worshipers, so how can they lead us right?

we all no ilorin to be fountain of islamic knowledge in Nigeria, but many of the alfa's where found in baba lawo's house.  afriend of mine jst came back telling me with great suprise how he meet one of the big alfa's in a babalawo's house  where his friend and him went to see the friends mother.

what is hapenning to islam, plz save our people from being mislead
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Frizy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
Those are not Muslims, there are hypocrites. And Allah said: "Allah hath prepared to gather the hypocrites and the Kafrs in hell" "They will not get forth . . ."
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by bilms(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2008
may allah save us from distruction.

because this peole will lead some ppl to heel
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
Islam is more than Ilorin. Islam is more than Northern Nigeria. Islam is more than Madina. Islam is more than Makka. islam is more than man.

Whoever stays away from all associations (shirk), then such a person is avoiding Hypocracy. At least it is a way to avoid hell. No one should think that muslims will not have people doing evil in our rank. There are people who do not make salah, fast, give zakah, even when they have it. There are who do not practice the sunnah; men who are not wearing beard, which is the announcement to the world that they are muslims. Women not wearing Hijab, too.

Muslims who will quickly destroy other muslims, or forget Islam, at the slightest of trial. Are these muslims or are they not munafiqun, worse than the Kafiruun, and the mushrikun? Islam stands alone. Perfect and perfectly. It is the individual muslim and muslima who need "examinations".
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by bilms(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
yes agreed

but theses peeple are leaders, they lead alot of people, they teach people so what abt those poeple they teach, where will they lead them to?

thats what baffles me
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Bilms: Follow a person as long as he follows the prophet (AS). When he fails to follow Muhammad (AS), stop and walk away from him and join the group or persons who are following Muhammad (AS).

How do you determine those who follow Muhammad (AS)? Go to your Qur'aan, Sunnah/hadith and Sirah. Observe the actions of the Companions (RA), the next and the following generations. Also your heart will let you know what is islam and the rest is not.

If you wanna know what is good, then know that it is the opposite of evil/bad deeds. There is no way that Babalawo is acceptable in Islam. So when you hear the words of these "hypocrites" who are the leaders of Islam, in Nigeria and any other places, check the Books of Islam. 100%, you will not find their evil deeds in these Books.

Find yourself a group of "True believers, who only refer to the Books of Islam," and stick with them. You should make your own effort to keep strictly to the rules of Islam. Walk away from all evils.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL. AMIN.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ poster
i toooooooooooooooooooooootaaaaaaaalllllllllly AGREE WITH uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by bilms(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2008
tanx
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by arramyjay: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2008
Is in both religion.Because your friends imam went to a shaman place doesnt mean all Imams are idol worshippers.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
i agree with arramyjay, this problem cuts across both relegions, the worst part is how deceptive some of these leaders can be. thats why some people choose not to belong to any Muslim group.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by muteeu(m): 2:48am On Dec 04, 2008
salaam aleakum
All we need to do as a Muslims is to fallow qurian an shuna of prophet Muhammad(saw). We should try to find the knowedge about Islam so that all so call alfas will not mislead me and you to the wrong path. Any thing they do that contradicte Islam, we should not follow it once we have knownedge about it and if have to discard them from the bad deeds. Because Muhammad (saw) said that the best among the mankind is those who encourage people to good dead and discard them from bad deeds also in the quran. May Alha save us from is hell and admitted us into the paradise fredus
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
Kettle calling pot black you are all hell bound. I stay in ilorin G.R.A to be precise and i know what islam look like, ritual,killing, backbiting, fighting and so on. Islam is fierce(not peace)

1 Like

Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
Kettle calling pot black you are all hell bound. I stay in ilorin G.R.A to be precise and i know what islam look like, ritual,killing, backbiting,oppresion/suppresion, fighting and so on. Islam is fierce(not peace) that's y i can't join you in my life. Oya eyin yin da? E ma sa mo mi ooo, eyin goro! Buhaha.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
gbogbo wa lo leyin goro. gbogbo eyin keferi ko loyin aja.

eyin aja ti won o ba foo, maa nrun.

eyin goro ti won foo daa daa o ni run. o kon ma ri bee ni, a le fi wee bi o se ri nigba ti o je wipe jesu o ku, ti wo ni o kuu.

ko ton laaraa e. (lol).

Awon keferi oobun, tio o le tura se to ba lo gbonseee. maa je kin seefe ju boo se ye loo o!
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2009
@Olabowale. Music! Music!! Music!!! O ka laraaa o wa nsukun Olabooowaaleeee.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2009
ara iwo omode yi o ya. eni to le bie lomo lo nso pe o nsunkun! ki lo ma paa emi lekun ni inu oro omo ano too nso?

oju to ti rokun to ti rosa, ki lo ma ba leru nimu awon odo kekeke? lo sun joo!
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2009
Again! Music! Music!! Music!!! O tun ka laraaa o waaa n sukuunnnnnn Olabooowaaaleeee. Kin lo tin e fun e ni impression pe o ju mi lo gan? En bobo kekere yii. Ma je ki olorun ba e ja pe o n fi oju kekere wo ise owo re(Realtol). Kin ni nkan to mean pelu pe ole bimi lomo does that mean you are 85years old? If u r then i would, , but if not i wouldn't, ,
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
InshaAllahu Taala, I will be someday be old to be 85 years old, even then older than that. Give me time man. Your ignorance lingers and it makes you seem to me at least like a child who has just graduated high school, or university. The later is a position of honor, which I am generously bestowing on you. That generousty is from Islam, and not because of my nigeranness. If I were to act as I feel in my heart, I will rubbish you, drag you in the dirt, the place that you belong to, thats me talking, not the Islam in me, which have spoken earlier!
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
there is a difference between old enough to have you as a son and as your father. if you are born by a father who could have you as a grandson, the later may be your condition, while the former is just about a generation differential in age!
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by zayhal(f): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Realtol:

Kettle calling pot black you are all hell bound. I stay in ilorin G.R.A to be precise and i know what islam look like, ritual,killing, backbiting,oppresion/suppresion, fighting and so on. Islam is fierce(not peace) that's y i can't join you in my life. Oya eyin yin da? E ma sa mo mi ooo, eyin goro! Buhaha.

You talk as if you're hell's gatekeeper.

Don't we have christian leaders and nonleaders alike who kill, backbite, oppress, suppress, fight and so on?
No one can force you nor even beg you to join Islam. Islam is for those favoured by Allah, so if He wills, and you soften your heart, you may receive that favour too.

The poster was not even comparing religions, he's only looking for a way to put a stop to the anomally going on, and all you can do is come up with rants. Do you think the world can get better with people like you?
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
@zayhal I'm not a gatekeeper zayhal, but does ur allah discriminate btw ppl base on their profession i guess he does, and in your village is gatekeeper subhuman? You asked if i think d world can get better with people like me. Yes, the world would get better with people like me who hate killing, maiming, oppresion, suppresion and assault on people. But with people like you and the muslim leaders which poster cited as an example i think it wouldn't, coz u are hardhearted, thinking u hv been saved when u hv been lost. Ur allah has been castigated,locked, and put inside a black wooden box in saudi, u still hv gut to speak on this forum, shame on you. @Olabowale, u said my ignorance lingering on. Who is an igramous btw u & i, when u haven't met me and you concluded that u r old enuf to be my papa, isn't that stupidity at its peak? Afa onirungbon yeuke e ma jinna sibi tina bawa ooo! U r a stupid idiot, and a disgrace to ur co-militant (moslem) sect. U even talk of rubishing me, drag me in the gutter(this was what i was talking about maiming). Why dont u put nuke on me or stab me to death? Since that's wot u know how to do best. Zayhal, i don't want to b favour by allah(idol) but by the almighty God.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
@zayhal I'm not a gatekeeper zayhal, but does ur allah discriminate btw ppl base on their profession i guess he does, and in your village is gatekeeper subhuman? You asked if i think d world can get better with people like me. Yes, the world would get better with people like me who hate killing, maiming, oppresion, suppresion and assault on people. But with people like you and the muslim leaders which poster cited as an example i think it wouldn't, coz u are hardhearted, thinking u hv been saved when u hv been lost. Ur allah has been castigated,locked, and put inside a black wooden box in saudi, u still hv gut to speak on this forum, shame on you. @Olabowale, u said my ignorance lingering on. Who is an igramous btw u & i, when u haven't met me and you concluded that u r old enuf to be my papa, isn't that stupidity at its peak? Afa onirungbon yeuke e ma jinna sibi tina bawa ooo! U r a stupid idiot, and a disgrace to ur co-militant (moslem) sect. U even talk of rubishing me, drag me in the gutter(this was what i was talking about maiming). Why dont u put nuke on me or stab me to death? Since that's wot u know how to do best. Zayhal, i don't want to b favour by allah(idol) but by the almighty God. Islam is fierce (not peace)
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Olabowale, u said my ignorance lingering on. Who is an igramous btw u & i, when u haven't met me and you concluded that u r old enuf to be my papa, isn't that stupidity at its peak?
There is no stupidity in my assumption since you seem to think like a 15 year old. It is not an age of little experience. Part of your ignorance is that you think that a person who may be old enough to have you as a child have to be as old as your father who could have given birth to you when he was old enough to be your grandfather!

Afa onirungbon yeuke e ma jinna sibi tina bawa ooo!
Sign of a real man. Jesus your lord had beard, just like I do. Samson had beard! You a man, shave, keeping face clean like a woman, or a little child! Gender bender or a little child, which one are you in your role playing?

U r a silly slowpoke, and a disgrace to your co-militant (moslem) sect.
I dont have a sect. I truly dont belong to one! You have bad assumptions, terrible imaginations. So faryou are wrong everytime, and you cant help yourself, since you love just to talk!

U even talk of rubishing me, drag me in the gutter(this was what i was talking about maiming).
Let me use yoruba expression so that you can know what dragging in the mud/gutter means; woo e nle, does not mean I will beat you, that is left for your conscience, if you have any!

Why dont u put nuke on me or stab me to death? Since that's wot u know how to do best.
Look for your own killer right there where you are. There are many christians who will be eager to use you as a practicing target, if you are foolish enough to offer yourself. I think you have a depraved mind.

Zayhal, i don't want to b favour by allah(idol) but by the almighty God. Islam is fierce (not peace)
You will not get Allah's Favor, if you dont want it. Hell is waiting, and no doubt it is a place of doom. While you are neither an english man, nor a semitic of any kind, since the Children of Israel call you gentile, what is the name of what you worship in Yoruba, or in the language of Jesus, instead of your sillya alignment to what all the english speakers call their Creator, the christians say God, not Jehovah, or yahweh, the Muslims say the same, the Jews say the same thing, and even the Hindu, since I have heard many say this word to mean what they worship! Kini oruko olorun iwo keferi yi ni ede yoruba, ati ni ede ti jesu omo mari soo?
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
Flag this messagestory of sahabah walking on water. A story of some of our leaders who dont worship any but the One all Worship is due.
Salman al-Farisi, a revered companion (RA). His story to perfect faith.

May Allah Be Well Pleased With Him
"My heart has become able to wear all forms:
A pasture for gazelles, a monastery for monks,
A temple for idols, the Ka`ba of the pilgrims,
The tablets of Torah, the Book of Qur'an.
I profess the religion of Love.
Whatever direction its mount may take,
Love is my Religion and my Belief."
Ibn `Arabi, Tarjuman al-ashwaq.

Salman al-Farisi is known as the Imam, the Flag of Flags, the Inheritor of Islam, the Wise Judge, the Knowledgeable Scholar, and One of the House of the Prophet . These were all titles the Prophet gave him. He stood fast in the face of extreme difficulties and hardships to carry the Light of Lights and to spread the secrets of hearts to lift people from darkness to light. He was a noble companion of the Prophet . He reported sixty of his sayings.

He came from a highly respected Zoroastrian family from a town near Ispahan. One day while passing by a church, he was attracted by the voices of men praying. Drawn by their worship, he ventured in and found it better than the religion of his upbringing. On learning that the religion originated in Syria, he left home, against his father's wishes, went to Syria and associated himself with a succession of Christian anchorites. He came to know from them the coming of the last Prophet and the signs accompanying his advent. He then traveled to Hijaz where he was seized, sold into slavery, and taken to Madina, where he eventually met the Prophet .

When he found in the Prophet the fulfillment of all the signs of which he had been informed by his Christian teachers, he affirmed the testification of faith - Shahada. Servitude prevented Salman from being at the battles of Badr and Uhud. The Apostle helped him gain his release from slavery by planting with his own hand three hundred palm trees and giving him a large piece of gold. Once a free man he took part in every subsequent battle with the Prophet .
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2009
In Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, we find the following in Salman's account to the Prophet of his journey in search of the true religion:

"`Asim ibn `Umar ibn Qatada said that he was told that Salman the Persian told the Prophet that his master in 'Ammuriya told him to go to a certain place in Syria where there was a man who lived between two thickets. Every year as he used to go from one to the other, the sick used to stand in his way and everyone he prayed for was healed. He said, 'Ask him about this religion which you seek, for he can tell you of it.' So I went on until I came to the place I had been told of, and I found that people had gathered there with their sick until he came out to them that night passing from one thicket to the other. The people came to him with their sick and everyone he prayed for was healed.

They prevented me from getting to him so that I could not approach him until he entered the thicket he was making for, but I took hold of his shoulder. He asked me who I was as he turned to me and I said, 'God have mercy on you, tell me about the Hanifiya, the religion of Abraham.' He replied, 'You are asking about something men do not inquire of today; the time has come near when a prophet will be sent with this religion from the people of the haram. Go to him, for he will bring you to it.' Then he went into the thicket. The Prophet said to Salman, 'If you have told me the truth, you met Jesus the son of Mary.'"

In one of the Prophet's battles called al-Ahzab or al-Khandaq Salman advised the Prophet to dig trenches around Madinah in defense of the city, a suggestion which the Prophet happily accepted. He then went ahead and helped the digging with his own hands. During this excavation, Salman struck upon a rock which he was unable to break. The Prophet took an axe and hit it. The first strike brought forth a spark. He then hit it a second time and brought forth a second spark. He then struck for the third time and brought forth a third spark. He then asked Salman , " O Salman, did you see those sparks?" Salman replied, "Yes, O Prophet, indeed I did." The Prophet said, "The first spark gave me a vision in which Allah has opened Yemen for me. With the second spark, Allah opened Sham and al-Maghreb (the West). And with the third one, Allah opened for me the East."

Salman reported that the Prophet said: "Nothing but supplication averts the decree, and nothing but righteousness increases life," and "Your Lord is munificent and generous, and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of a servant when he raises them to him." Tirmidhi transmitted them.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by zayhal(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Realtol

I won't bother trading words with you, it' not my style. Especilly when what you profess and what you seem to truly be aren't consistent.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
At-Tabari recounts that in the year 16 A.H. the Muslim army turned to the Persian front. In order to confront the Persian king at one point the Muslim army found itself on the opposite bank of the great Tigris River. The commander of the army, Sa`d Ibn Abi Waqqas, following a dream, ordered the entire army to plunge into the rushing river. Many people were afraid and hung back. Sa`d, with Salman by his side, prayed first: "May Allah grant us victory and defeat His enemy." Then Salman prayed: "Islam generates good fortune. By Allah, crossing rivers has become as easy for the Muslims as crossing deserts. By Him in whose hand lies Salman's soul, may the soldiers emerge from the water in the same numbers in which they entered it." Sa`d and Salman then plunged into the Tigris. It is reported that the river was covered with horses and men. The horses swam and when they tired the river floor seemed to rise up and support them until they regained their breath. To some it seemed that the horses rode effortlessly on the waves. They emerged on the other bank, as Salman had prayed, having lost nothing from their equipment but one tin cup, and no one having drowned.

They went on to take the Persian capital. Salman acted as spokesman and said to the conquered Persians: "I have the same origin as you. I shall be compassionate toward you. You have three options. You may embrace Islam, then you will be our brethren and you will have the same privileges and obligations as we. Or you may pay the Jizyah tax and we will govern you fairly. Or we will declare war on you." The Persians, having witnessed the miraculous crossing of the Muslim army, accepted the second alternative.

Salman Al-Farsi was eventually appointed governor of that region. He was the commander of 30,000 Muslim troops. Yet, he was very humble. He lived from his own manual labor. He did not own a house, but instead rested under the shade of trees. He used to say that he was surprised to observe so many people spending all their life for the lower world, without a thought for the inevitable death which will take them from the world one day
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
Salman was a very strict and just man. Among some spoils which were distributed one day was cloth out of which each companion had one piece of clothing cut. One day `Umar got up to speak and said: "Lower your voices so that I may hear you." He was wearing two pieces of that cloth. Salman said, "By God, we will not hear you, because you prefer yourself to your people." "How is that?" asked Umar. He said: "You are wearing two pieces of cloth and everyone else is wearing only one." Umar called out: "O Abdullah!" No one answered him. He said again, "O Abdullah ibn Umar!" Abdullah, his son called out: "At your service!" Umar said, "I ask you by God, don't you say that the second piece is yours?" Abdullah said "Yes." Salman said: "Now we shall hear you."

At night Salman would begin to pray. If he got tired, he would start making dhikr by tongue. When his tongue would get tired, he would contemplate and meditate on Allah's power and greatness in creation. He would then say to himself, "O my ego, you took your rest, now get up and pray." Then he would make dhikr again, then meditate, and so forth all night long.

Bukhai relates two hadiths which show the Prophet's consideration for Salman:

Abu Huraira relates: While we were sitting with the Holy Prophet , surat al-Jumu`a was revealed to him. When the Prophet recited the verse, "And He (Allah) has sent him (Muhammad) also to others (than the Arabs), " [62:3] I said, "Who are they, O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet did not reply till I repeated my question thrice. At that time Salman al-Farisi was with us. Allah's Apostle put his hand on Salman, saying: "If faith were at ath-Thurayya (the Pleiades, very distant stars), even then some men from these people (i.e. Salman's folk) would attain it."

Abu Juhayfa relates: The Prophet made a bond of brotherhood between Salman and Abu ad-Darda al-Ansari . Salman paid a visit to Abu ad-Darda' and found Um ad-Darda' (his wife) dressed in shabby clothes. He asked her why she was in that state. She said, "Your brother Abu ad-Darda' is not interested in the luxuries of this world." In the meantime Abu ad-Darda' came and prepared a meal for Salman. Salman requested Abu ad-Darda' to eat with him, but Abu ad-Darda' said, "I am fasting." Salman said, "I am not going to eat unless you eat." So Abu ad-Darda' ate with Salman. When it was night and a part of the night has passed, Abu ad-Darda' got up (to offer the night prayer), but Salman told him to sleep and Abu ad-Darda slept. After some time Abu ad-Darda' again got up but Salman told him to sleep. When it was the last hours of the night, Salman told him to get up then, and both of them offered the prayer. Salman told Abu ad-Darda', "Your Lord has a right on you, your soul has a right on you, and your family has a right on you. Abu ad-Darda' came to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. The Prophet said, "Salman has spoken the truth."

He passed away in 33 A.H. during the reign of `Uthman . He passed his Secret on to Abu Bakr's grandson, Imam Abu `Abdur Rahman Qassim ibn Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr as-Siddiq .
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
experts:

hi all,

it is a suprise tht our so call leaders in islam are idol worshipers, so how can they lead us right?

we all no ilorin to be fountain of islamic knowledge in Nigeria, but many of the alfa's where found in baba lawo's house. afriend of mine jst came back telling me with great suprise how he meet one of the big alfa's in a babalawo's house where his friend and him went to see the friends mother.

what is hapenning to islam, plz save our people from being mislead

Na waa o.ITS sign of end time

Realtol:

may God help us
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by muhsin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
zayhal:

@Realtol

I won't bother trading words with you, it' not my style. Especilly when what you profess and what you seem to truly be aren't consistent.

Some I very much others to emulate.
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by Realtol(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
Muslim y do u fear d truth? Zayhal it would be good if u stop!
Re: Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers by noetic15(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
@ OP

since the islamic allah has an idolic origin. . , . . , is it not appropriate to know that ALL muslims are idolaters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) / Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows / The Gospel Of Barnabas And The Ahmadiyya Sect Of I.s.l.a.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.