Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

He Wants To Know... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Wants To Know... (366 Views)

My Friend Is About To Graduate, But He Wants To Start All Over Again / This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House / He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Know... by kingin: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,my name is idris,I did the post utme of the polytechnic of ibadan...I want to know what is going on with the admission in the polytechnic of ibadan.I want to know if there will be second batch of their admission list,so I can know the next step to take. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State School Of Nursing Form 2014/2015 Is Out. Contact 08026624211 / Oracle APEX Online Training In AUSTRALIA / SAP FICO Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.