Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Samuel Builds His Own Sports Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Builds His Own Sports Car (934 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Builds His Own Sports Car by Theultimate(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
HE DREAMED of owning a fast car . . . And he didn’t let his money problems stand in his way.
Samuel Ngubeni (37) from Siluma View in Katlehong, Ekurhuleni got clever and built his own sports car.
The qualified mechanic has so far spent R60 000 on his car which he calls The Cat.
It is covered in funky denim fabric and uses a combination of original and home-made parts.
The car looks like a miniature BMW. When Daily Sun asked him if his car can move, Samuel opened the
bonnet and proudly displayed the car’s six cylinder engine.
He then jumped in behind the steering-wheel and drove his car up and down the driveway.
He started building his car two years ago as a present for Nelson Mandela. Samuel told Daily Sun: “I drive
my car around the streets ekasi.
“I wanted to thank Madiba for his contribution to Mzansi and the world.
“Unfortunately he died before I finished it.” Samuel now wants to become a professional car designer.
“We don’t have cars designed in Mzansi,” he said. “I believe if I was given a platform by car companies, I
could show them what I can do.”
Samuel did all the work on the car himself. He did the interior of the car, including the gauges, the steering-
wheel, as well as the wheels and body panels.
“People said I’d never do it but I never listened to them,” said Samuel.
See the video at www.dailysun.mobi

(1) (Reply)

NASS Shut Down Indefinitely As Mark Summons IGP / Nigeria's President Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 / APC Will Win Presidency Next Year If They Can Do This::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.