Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Imo Job Form Out Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imo Job Form Out Again (1332 Views)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Immigration Job Form For 2013/2014 Here And How You Can Apply And Buy And Even P / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Recently the government of Imo state have started issueing out forms for jobs. Yesterday, it was gathered that there was stamped as a result of the unusual croud who clustered & struggled to collect the forms.

Besides, this same government came into power & sacked the Ten Thousand employed youths with the postulation that it was political; barely few weeks to the election, the present government want to employ youths, don't you think it's political?

Please, what is your views about this?
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by akum123: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
pls forget dat man
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by NewIdeas: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg where for owerri wey the dey collect the form
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by kurt09(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Whatever! Lemme apply first before I answer your question.
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2014
NewIdeas:
Abeg where for owerri wey the dey collect the form

Go to Imo Civil Service Commission at the State Secreteriate. Remember to take some along!
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2014
kurt09:
Whatever! Lemme apply first before I answer your question.

Go ahead & apply; very soon you will begin to future in campaign rallies grin
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by kurt09(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
hero31x:

Go ahead & apply; very soon you will begin to future in campaign rallies grin
Who cares!
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
of course its for political reasons, The ex governor did the same thing. The present one is doing the same to win the lost hearts of imo people. But its none of my business.
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
of course its for political reasons, The ex governor did the same thing. The present one is doing the same to win the lost hearts of imo people. But its none of my business.

Imo Must Be Better is now the slogan of Imo State! But I believe that Imo Must Be Better when it is everybody's business
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
hero31x:

Imo Must Be Better is now the slogan of Imo State! But I believe that Imo Must Be Better when it is everybody's business
It has been the slogan for four years now. And i must confess, it got a bit better. It mustn't be my business.
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by goodman41: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls is this a new recruitment or the formal youth must work?
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 1:44am On Nov 22, 2014
goodman41:

It's a new recruitment & on-going now!
Re: Imo Job Form Out Again by hero31x(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
goodman41:

New recruitment of course. But you must understand that under Owelle's administration, all employment is referred to as 'Youth Must Work'.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment!!! / What Do You Think Of This Business? / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.