Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ (51947 Views)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Nigerian Army Form / Nigerian Army Form Out Get It Now Now At: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ by otuechere(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2010
For all those interested in joining the Nigerian Army,be informed that forms are on sail now at all branches of unity bank.
Remember,it is not buying the form that matters,but who you know in the system.
That is where i come in,to put you through in your quest to becoming an army officer in Nigeria.
For more information and counselling,
Call John--08070759633.
JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY-SEE THE WORLD.
Re: Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ by Phamodudu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
For all those interested in joining the Nigerian Army,be informed that forms are on sail now at all branches of unity bank.
Remember,it is not buying the form that matters,but who you know in the system.
That is where i come in,to put you through in your quest to becoming an army officer in Nigeria.
For more information and counselling,
Call John--08070759633.
JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY-SEE THE WORLD.
Pls try and post the site,forget who we know in the system.be a good samaritan be i checked the site with it was that of last year application.
Re: Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ by page1: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
any nlanders pls who can tell mi hw the test 4 the nigerian airforce direct short service commission is been carried out in there various zonal centers pls i really need it tanks.
Re: Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ by donpukka: 7:37am On May 27, 2013
@otuechere pls I really need the connection. I v bought the form aπϑ I want to be among the short-listed candidates cos I really want to serve aπϑ protect my dear country even with last drop of my blood. Here is my e-mail cebuka3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.