Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (144108 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheObserver:
Lautech boys get better investments from their yahoo work pass dis nigga jare
u sabi jor..4 lautech whr bois change cars monthly
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
to those that says he is a fraud and to those that says he got only one range.. think about your life and be rich. one thing i dn't like is the ungodly lifestyle tho

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kylekent59:

and u are on nairaland by dis time.?
so?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:
Tell him o
hmm
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
And so waaaaaat.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by simiolu1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Really?

I will ask a nlander with the name stinggy.

He will explain better.
Stinggy would confirm it miss... Dude was my roommie when I was a fresher

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Sipping my tea and waiting for somebody to verify the entity called Bnaira.

Else, I will just conclude the OP is the one in those pictures grin

59 minutes more.

Tick Tock.....
lol..hw u take knw o
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by simiolu1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

Sunky, leave matter o...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sukkot: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
as one of my igbo friends will say--- that boy done chop pay cheesy
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cation:
no take Lamide joke o tho he is not da richest guy driving tru Under G
him self try sha
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by idris4eva(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Slonge2:
so, 1 red rangerover (probably stolen), 1 red allstars and two baseball caps equates unilag richest student. nigga pls ....
chai c beefing
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Jfrezzy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
But I don't know this guy in coventry,who him be 4 england
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by DaBullIT(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=15pt]For some chicks mind. Na to obtain him pics use do dp

In reality the guy tried , using a Chrysler 400 back in 2008 cost my friend his HND in a federal polytechnic. Lecturers are always oppressed by rich student so they fail em , this guy really tried , he's an inspiration to other rich boys yahoo or not , its not like he cant run to malay or S.A or UK

Aforiti lo ni oun gbogbo [/size]

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
This guy is super rich

SWEAT TOO MUCH? then you need to contact me ASAP
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheObserver:
Lautech boys get better investments from their yahoo work pass dis nigga jare
. Lautech my arse,i laff in korean.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dose whey no sabi B,go dey missyarn.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Texykool: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

U think Lautech boiz got anytin 2 think about, wu is d richest niccur in Lautech? Lamide will b d 1st name u think of, compare him wiv ds dude, ol Lautech boiz knw abt is partying wiv sum locals, d boiz wu made Lautech knwn ve ol graduated, d likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,nature,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, ds dudes ol got lots of investment.....

Sorry, but those guys you mentioned up there were still learners in the days of Peller, Sly Baba, Police and co. I mean, Abere was still using a small red car when I left that school... cheesy

Thank God for Yahoo Yahoo and Yahoo Plus

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by oziawo: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
EXCESS MONEY
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by shady16: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm... OP, nawa to u.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

u school at IUO?
Used to.. passed out.. na only Iya shola i miss for okada sha....
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
very ugly
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by shady16: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=15pt]For some chicks mind. Na to obtain him pics use do dp

In reality the guy tried , using a Chrysler 400 back in 2008 cost my friend his HND in a federal polytechnic. Lecturers are always oppressed by rich student so they fail em , this guy really tried , he's an inspiration to other rich boys yahoo or not , its not like he cant run to malay or S.A or UK

Aforiti lo ni oun gbogbo [/size]

Right...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
crixtex:

Real pauper broda... IUO guys, we dont show off foolishly...
you claim to be rich, yet you are popular on jobberman and NL jobs/vacancies section

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
mate are u sure u in nigeria. we are in a country wher pple we like to look good all d time wit no investment. Dis wat it tells u "let dem(white men) continue to develop discover invent since we hav money to buy d finish product no prob"
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
#all the best oooo#
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by godsonarablord: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
samurairulzz:
Rich and he no fit go Covenant university *smh*

Note.. Them say riches in unilag... Hmm..
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by stinggy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
simiolu1:

Stinggy would confirm it miss... Dude was my roommie when I was a fresher
Good boy tongue
How camp?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sukkot: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
HDT13:
go see wetin some north America uni.guys dey do with money.
i went to uni in north america and you are a liar. north american uni guys have student loans out the wazoo. american college students are broke as-ses and even if their parents are rich, they dont drive red range rovers on campus. and i have been to yale in new haven too where the rich americans are. no students out there is balling conspicuosly like that cheesy
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ASL33: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bossforeva:
to those that says he is a fraud and to those that says he got only one range.. think about your life and be rich. one thing i dn't like is the ungodly lifestyle tho
This shop is scanty now. Does that red colour signify anything?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Mr Seun did you see this? Who moved this to fp?
the new paid supermods
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
ASL33:
This shop is scanty now. Does that red colour signify anything?
just an area of new shoe collections.
color is brand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result