Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Body Builder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Builder (3233 Views)

See What Cancer Did To This Former Body Builder [shocking Transformation] / Body Builder Tips / Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Builder by limaalee: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
The last two to three weeks on same a sigh I look at this craze product enables information I thought there's just this is this is it this is a crapproduct the people that you know they must just be new to you up your workouts or the company must be including some difference demands I didn't think net but I thought know this is a common thing this time workouts where you just lose students cheating you loaded which Mike Coffey loaded with you know there is that Dalais and Jack it's now legal on Menninger similar things you can throw the tissue that cheap energy and you might have a crash after its not you good for you but you know for that 30 minutes or so you have that Russian you see I was in a pre-workout wherever it's much cheaper douche and you let's say going back for a talking about earlier..
http://alphashredcritique.com/

Re: Body Builder by Davidson267(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2014
@o.p where did u school?only God knws what u ar trying to say here.
Pls can sombody help her out?

1 Like

Re: Body Builder by ogorchimeizie(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
what is this?.....is it me or....someone please interpret
Re: Body Builder by ogorchimeizie(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2014
what is this .....is it me or....someone please interpret
Re: Body Builder by jasper7(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2014
This one dey speak kalabari o. And na them dey yab PEJ pass. This one can only be rescued by prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: Body Builder by ennon92(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
He's voicing out in ancient swahilli

Fuc.ktard

(1) (Reply)

Some Fruits And Food That Are Good For You As A Man. Wives Take Note! / Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers / It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.