Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? (665 Views)

To What Aim Is BBA, Is It For Moral Acts Or Immoral Acts?. / Reality Shows A Curse Or A Blessing! (nigerian Situation) / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by AINATOLULOPE: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0JpZy1Ccm90aGVyLUFmcmljYS1BbGwtU3RhcnMtVXRpLmpwZ3cuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

Television has been an audiovisual medium used to disseminate information to the public. Asides performing that function, it has also been an avenue to educate and entertain viewers.

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13071337-is-bba-a-curse-or-blessing-to-african-youths-

No doubt, the youths have been influenced through television programmes either positively or otherwise. Because of its vital functions, many expect programmes being aired on the platform to teach morals.

Television, in the last decade, has played host to several programmes that have made many to ask questions. One of such programmes that have flooded the television screens are reality shows, which have come in various forms.

However, eyebrows have been raised as regards their contents and one of such is the Big Brother Africa, which unarguably is Africa’s biggest.

The programme has been criticised since its inception some years ago. However, the show has made some of its contestants stars, who now earn big in the entertainment industry. Winner of the present edition is expected to walk away with $300,000.

What has made the show to be heavily criticised is the n8dity and this has made many to ask what moral lesson the BBA teaches the African youths, which the African culture frowns at.

Do you think the BBA has positively impacted on the African youths with the huge amount being placed on the show as star prize?

SOURCE: http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13071337-is-bba-a-curse-or-blessing-to-african-youths-
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Duno..i dnt watch the program...
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Lemme ask the gods
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2014
A curse!
The devil is using the show to propagate his agendas on earth....
A show of nnudity and immorality
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
I don't knw abt bba cos I schooled in mars
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Roum(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
I schooled in Mercury tho I over heard Lucifer shouting bba! bba!! plz watz bba?

1 Like

Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Roum:
I schooled in Mercury tho I over heard Lucifer shouting bba! bba!! plz watz bba?
bba is boring boring africa....
Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Neither a curse nor a blessing. It only showcases how morally bankrupt we as africans already are no matter how much we use religion to paint ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Is BBA A Curse Or Blessing To African Youths? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
cant remember d last time i watched d show...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Too Hot For Any Celebrity Especially Psquare / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Act As SS3 Student / Khloe Kardashian And Malika Bff Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.