Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,714 members, 7,827,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Causes Of Bed Wetting In Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Causes Of Bed Wetting In Children (485 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Bed Wetting In Children by Love2sing: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Causes of Bed Wetting in Children
--------------- ------------
And I went to buy fresh tomatoes in the morning from the kiosk around my house, guys you need to see how this woman was pouncing on her 4 year old daughter.

Read more: http://.com/causes-of-bed-wetting-in-children
Re: Causes Of Bed Wetting In Children by mutter(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
MY God this is scary. Four years is still very tender. I had a child that did it into his teens. Tried everything, doctors waking him up at night.
I made sure that no one ever laughed at him. Every few months, I would replace the mattress, because the old one was just completely damaged. He also did not want this uncomfortable protection on it.
The difficult part was when he had to spend nights out with the school or his choir. We would think of everything possible.
- don`t drink late.
- tell the teacher to awake you.
-even considered hiding diapers.
Once the poor boy even came on the idea of tying a ballon on his.. cry
Desperate measures for desperate things.
We had to talk openly about it to the teachers or the hotels where he had to overnight.
Thank God it stopped . At the age of 15. I know it was difficult for him.

My other boy that is seven wets the bed once in a rare while. He loves sleeping with his older brother 12,. Recently he wet the bed and came to me. I helped him change and told him to come lie with me, he wanted to go back to his brother. I asked him why he would like to go there when the bed was wet. He said his brother told him he would beat him if he wet the bed and went away. So i woke up the brother and sent him to sleep on another bed and took my boy to my bed. The next day I scolded the older brother.

you can`t really do anything about it, except pray it stops fast. It is also difficult on the kids especially when you have younger ones that stop wetting wetting with 2-3 years.

(1) (Reply)

With What I Did Am I A Good Friend / Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 2 / Baby Dancing Friday…..day 1 (path To Pregnancy) Open To All Would Be Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.