Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tips On Desire And Relationship Intimacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips On Desire And Relationship Intimacy (490 Views)

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Desire And Relationship Intimacy by Fantadiallo: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Tips On Desire And Relationship Intimacy
--------------- ------------
For various reasons, sexual passion and relationship intimacy may weaken over time. For some it has actually never been strong. Traumatic or negative experience, relationship problems, ageing, attitude pressed by others that create shame, guilt or repulsion towards sexual intimacy are some of the causes of loss of sexual desires. In many cases the fear that you may not be able to meet the expectation of your partner which may lead to dissatisfaction may decrease the sexual passion.

Read more: http://www..com/tips-on-desire-and-relationship-intimacy
Re: Tips On Desire And Relationship Intimacy by mgbeketoto: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
guilt or repulsion towards sexual intimacy are some of the causes of loss of sexual desires.

NEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
As long as I "kin" reasssssssh
You phock moi. . . I phock toi. . . .MOUNT MOHAMMED. . .It could be a 'mad fox' for all I kia! cheesy
KABOOM!
1:1 na draw! kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Want You To See This / PHOTO: Baby Found Inside Bag In Lagos / Let Our Young Boys Marry, Ex-military Governor Pleads With Igbo Parents To Reduc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.