Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24106 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello Nairalanders. I deemed it fit to conceal my identity in order to be able to post this my problem here. I'm a Nigerian, male, 22 years old now. Even at my age, i bedwet at times. Lets say once in every 3 months. I always wake up immediately everytime this happens, but the deed has already been done.
This problem is beginning to have negative effects on me. Even among my peers, i feel like an outcast.
Pls i'll need your useful advice so as to get solutions to my problem. Thanks.
moderators, pls i'll be glad if this makes the front page.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2013
I don't know about medical solution to your predicament but I know of a solution which is Prayer. You have the power to bind the forces behind your problem if you have faith.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Chrisvicmall: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Don't drink water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Use pampas

11 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Havila28(f): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2013
Since it happenes once in a while just be on alert and try to be on alert to empty your bladder before bed, just as someone has suggested. Before long it will become a habit and should stop this bed-wetting episodes. No need to feel bad about it, just channel that energy into getthing the solution

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by heed101(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2013
@OP do u take beer often?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Enegod(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2013
op..are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by bellong: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Do you normally dream that you are in the toilet when this happen?

Can you also confirm if you get extremely tired on those occasional days you do bedwet?

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ab025(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
@op.......see a doc, ASAP.

If ur "bed-wet" is urine at d age of 22, see a doctor.....bt if it is siemen, then it is natural
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas

There are times when one must be serious, and not act like an ignorant twát. This is one of those times.

@ Anonymous91: Bed-wetting amongst adults is more common than people think, as not many come forward to admit they have a problem. Anxiety can be a cause, so can a weak bladder.

You'll need to train your bladder muscles, that's assuming yours isn't caused by anxiety. And try not to have a drink too close to bedtime. You may not feel like passing urine before going to bed, but try making it a habit, till your body gets used to the routine. This may not stop bed-wetting immediately, but it's a start.

You may also wish to see your doctor. Be upfront with him / her, there's nothing to be ashamed of, doctors have seen it all before, and they may well be able to prescribe some medication, and possibly refer you for counselling.

I wish you all the best bro.

34 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by bellong: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Anonymous91: exactly. Its always as if i'm in the toilet. Only once have i been tired since this occurences

Once you have this type of dream, just jump up out of bed before you unzip our trouser. You can pinch yourself to be sure you are awake.

12 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by venorite(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
OP please get laid wink grin
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
U need deliverance.. If it no work then diapers will do..

*sorry bout ur prob
May God help u

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by timpaker(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Quit drinking beer! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by AbuMikey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Go Piss for where Village People dey fry Garri or U Piss on top Biig Snake!!! #DatzAll

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Siga: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
I would advise you get an alarm clock like someone suggested....I am very sure once u do it for 2weeks, ur body will adjust to the timing...and dont be ashamed to have a bucket close to ur bed so u dont have t rush off and get caught up.... In all...God will take control bro...
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Lordave: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Brother shey lizards dey your area?
Catch those male ones wey get red head kill, cook and eat it. Your life would never remain the same.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kevinsndeobi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Go to TB Joshua's church.

kevins.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bed wetting with sperm(semen) or urine? Please I need to know so that I can prescribe ogbonga medicine for you that would cure you forever.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Try reducing your water intake at night and make sure you urinate before going to bed

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by CrazyMan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Stop drinking beer f you do.

Avoid drinking too much water

Go to bed early so you can wake early to empty your bladder.

May God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ekans: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op, visit the SCOAN and see your problem solved.There is no problem God can not solve.Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by blacbishop0: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
hey friends
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by baby124: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Victoriousvic: Try reducing your water intake at night and make sure you urinate before going to bed

Yes. This is what you need to do.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Birichie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
two things are involved,its either a medical problem or spiritual problem.If it is a medical problem,you are safe,but if its a spiritual problem...two things are also involved,mainly PRAYER AND FASTING.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.