Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How To Swap My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Swap My Car (1064 Views)

How To Swap New Plate Number From One Vehicle To Another. / My Car Overheat When Ac Is On / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Swap My Car by juliuskay(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can any one in the house help out on how i can swap car my, who to me and where.
Thank you with your contributions.
Re: How To Swap My Car by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
juliuskay:
Can any one in the house help out on how i can swap car my, who to me and where.
Thank you with your contributions.

What ARE you on about bruh? undecided This is about one of the most fragmented posts in Car Talk this month.

You may wish to rephrase your query.
Re: How To Swap My Car by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Siena:

What ARE you on about bruh? undecided This is about one of the most fragmented posts in Car Talk this month.

You may wish to rephrase your query.
i tell you bro.. you have to crack a difficult puzzle to answer that
Re: How To Swap My Car by anochuks08(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
He wants to trade in his car for another.
Re: How To Swap My Car by lonelydora: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
anochuks08:
He wants to trade in his car foIr another.
And the car he wants to swap has no name and spec?

2 Likes

Re: How To Swap My Car by Readonee35L(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Lonelydora please change your signature
Its Not Proper, and its Disturbing
Re: How To Swap My Car by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
lemme crack the puzzle. me, you go. swap ladipo market car. Nairaland auto section come back paste come see you people car willing swap you to.
Avalon to swap Maxima.. Avensis swap to Altima. you decide come.

PS: you really need to modify your post.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Mack Truck / Car Upholstery Replacement‎ in ibadan / Experienced Drivers In The House, Pls Come Here O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.