Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join (843 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / See What A Man Did To His Wife Because She Wants To Join Politics(photos) / PDP Is The Best Party For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by BAZOJOHN: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
I Want to join politics,please can anyone tell me the best party to join and the location, I base in Surulere Lagos.Thanks .Mr.Omotayo
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by menix(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Join OPC, dey wuld certainly clinch all lagos state seat..
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by GogetterMD(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
SIDP - Stomach Infrastructure Development Party
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by Ultimate001: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ask God!
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why not just join "Thieves Around Nigeria" (TAN)?!
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by 9jii(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
There will be one in my club from 8pm till dawn.

Seriously :if you like change go for APC if don't PDP de.
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by Amanwulu1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u're hausa meet buhari. Yoruba meet tinubu. If Igbo, meet okwute ndigbo. If u're not comfortable wit any of dis then meet baba obj. I hv their contact in case n nothing goes 4 nothing.
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by BAZOJOHN: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks for your contributions,pls anyone knw any PDP location around Surulere /Yaba?.with strong link to the Party.thanks.
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by BAZOJOHN: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Amanwulu1:
If u're hausa meet buhari. Yoruba meet tinubu. If Igbo, meet okwute ndigbo. If u're not comfortable wit any of dis then meet baba obj. I hv their contact in case n nothing goes 4 nothing.
If u have BABA.OBG LINK Give me,let me deal with those that have strong link .thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by onatisi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you are in lagos ,this is the best time to join pdp. Just go to their party office ,tell them where you reside and they will tell you which ward you will belong to. Pdp the party to beat,pdp the party to be in, won't you rather party with us !

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by major466(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
BAZOJOHN:
I Want to join politics,please can anyone tell me the best party to join and the location, I base in Surulere Lagos.Thanks .Mr.Omotayo
The Umbrella will be glad to have people like you on board. You're welcome in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by CharliParker: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Join APC
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by redsun(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
You want your share of the national cake. You have to invest a lot of capital or have an established thieving godfather that is ready to back you all the way in paying your way through,in return for the honey pot even as a local government councillor.

Nigerian politics is for rampaging thugs.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
donphilopus:
Why not just join "Thieves Around Nigeria" (TAN)?!

I think Agbero People's Congress (APC) will be better for him; or what do U think?
Re: Pls I Want To Join Politics,pls Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Party To Join by ba7man(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
@op. Search within yourself and decide on the party that bests represents the ideals that define you.

......Or you could join the bikini party. Lovely girls there all in bikinis. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Will You Vote For? / Mahmud Mohammed: Profile Of The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Four APC Presidential Aspirants Want Convention Shifted To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.