Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. (1307 Views)

Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Ayo Fayoshe Served Impeachment Notice By Ekiti State Assembly. / Don’t Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by PaulJohn1: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2014

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Thursday urged his Ekiti State counterpart, Governor Ayodele Fayose, not to drag his (Oshiomhole) name into the “political gangsterism that has become peculiar with the Ekiti State Governor.”

Oshiomhole spoke in reaction to a statement credited to the Ekiti Governor that he (Oshiomhole) shut down the Edo State House of Assembly and relocated sitting to the Government House.

The Edo Governor, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Peter Okhiria, said that there was no crisis in state assembly, adding that 15 of the 24-member Assembly were members of the All Progressives Congress, while the other nine were of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He explained that of the nine PDP members, three were on suspension while the seat of another member had been declared vacant, which he said reduced the number of PDP lawmakers in the house.

While noting that decorum, respect and responsibility were elements of governance, Oshiomhole urged his Ekiti counterpart to “stop dropping the name of Governor Adams Oshiomhole to shore up his jaded image.”

Oshiomhole said, “We find it utterly laughable and as the height of political childishness for the Ekiti State Governor to hide behind his media aides and seek to drag the name of the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, into his crude gangster tactics which he has re-introduced into Ekiti politics, less than two months after assuming office.

“If the Ekiti Governor is too lazy to read and too politically illiterate to know what is happening in Edo State House of Assembly, we expected his psychedelic media aides to simply shut their loud mouths rather than behave like capering neophytes.

“Even a kindergarten knows that 15 is greater than 5. So if five PDP members decide to sit with three suspended members and another, whose seat was declared vacant in a chamber which is undergoing renovation, then we can at best regard that as the height of crass legislative irresponsibility.

“It is ridiculous to even contemplate that the Ekiti Governor and his media aides do not know that 15 is greater than five! For sure, they seem engrossed with their stomach infrastructure mantra, such a dubious contraption which can only be contrived by an ideologically clueless and gluttonous administration.

“But for the kind of democracy we practice in Nigeria, where the PDP promotes and condones all manners of illegalities, inanities and shenanigans which have become the second nature of that party, Ayodele Fayose would have been cooling off his heels in gaol rather than brandishing the appellation of being a Governor.

“We are thoroughly ashamed that Ekiti, hitherto known as the fountain of knowledge, is being reduced to a mindless bubble by a man running her affairs without a discernible direction like a drowning man clutching desperately at flotsam.

“If Ekiti people, with all their avowed sophistication and intellectuality, have elected to present a political rascal as their number one citizen, so be it; but they must understand that there is a huge difference between character and infamy.”

Source: PUNCH

6 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by donphilopus: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oshiomole, let Fayose know abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by PaulJohn1: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Very straightforward, especially the last two paragraphs.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Ultimate001: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC: always pretending corruption-free

1 Like

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by pendicle: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg who get this man's number. I want to increase my knowledge of english Abi na obahiagbon write am.ni make I no bother.

The worst mistake ekiti will ever live with is electing a rogue, a confirmed and prosecuted murderer and a scam and jobless nonentity like fayose as a governor.

They have laid their bed let them lie on it. How will they water the storm for another 4 years with this guy. He is empty, useless and a scallywag. You need meet him to understand how stupid he is when he is talking.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
“If Ekiti people, with all their avowed sophistication and intellectuality, have elected to present a political rascal as their number one citizen, so be it; but they must understand that there is a huge difference between character and infamy.”

Very shameful....Ekiti people will regret this Fayose gamble for a long time.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
“But for the kind of democracy we practice in Nigeria, where the PDP promotes and condones all manners of illegalities, inanities and shenanigans which have become the second nature of that party, Ayodele Fayose would have been cooling off his heels in gaol rather than brandishing the appellation of being a Governor.

Absolutely correct......

4 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bleep all ds fake governors creatin awareness here and dere
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is what you call a wholesome fatality by Adams Oshiomole on AyoRASCAL FayoWEREY!

Ekiti people should enjoy his rascality abeg!!

9 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oshobaba, jeki fayose Omo!!!

The people asking for the difference between APC and PDP can see the difference in the maturity, intellectual prowess, competence etc of the APC team.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by ziky2010(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rascal of a governor named Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by oduastates: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sometimes, sometimes, leaders should be chosen for some people simply because they either do not deserve the vote or they are a danger to themselves with the vote.
those who voted this fayose clown and the one in aso rock do not deserve the vote.
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by stinggy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
I've always liked Fayose but he too far menhh. Too far!

Too much is too much, so my Prof said angry
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by chamboy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Osobaba always a baba

1 Like

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
If the Ekiti Governor is too lazy to read and too politically illiterate to know what is happening in Edo State House of Assembly, we expected his psychedelic media aides to simply shut their loud mouths rather than behave like capering neophytes.

“Even a kindergarten knows that 15 is greater than 5. So if five PDP members decide to sit with three suspended members and another, whose seat was declared vacant in a chamber which is undergoing renovation, then we can at best regard that as the height of crass legislative irresponsibility.

“It is ridiculous to even contemplate that the Ekiti Governor and his media aides do not know that 15 is greater than five! For sure, they seem engrossed with their stomach infrastructure mantra, such a dubious contraption which can only be contrived by an ideologically clueless and gluttonous administration.

Ouch! Ose omo oko. That's what I'm saying,

1 Like

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
“We are thoroughly ashamed that Ekiti, hitherto known as the fountain of knowledge, is being reduced to a mindless bubble by a man running her affairs without a discernible direction like a drowning man clutching desperately at flotsam.

"When the people fear their government,there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

3 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Mukina2
OAM4J
Obinoscopy

Seun....

Can we have this piece to grace the FP? Thanks in advance.. wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy for this simple and direct message. Edo state should be called the fountain of knowledge, not ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Tundeajani(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendicle:
Abeg who get this man's number. I want to increase my knowledge of english Abi na obahiagbon write am.ni make I no bother.

The worst mistake ekiti will ever live with is electing a rogue, a confirmed and prosecuted murderer and a scam and jobless nonentity like fayose as a governor.

They have laid their bed let them lie on it. How will they water the storm for another 4 years with this guy. He is empty, useless and a scallywag. You need meet him to understand how stupid he is when he is talking.
my brother no be only you wan tap the man annointing oh,,,,infact i donremove my cap ake he pour the oil,,,,d man na talent,,,see finishing in 3d,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by Jesusloveyou: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
They don't reason d way we reason,they is difference in d way we conduct our illegality and indiscipline,d way we steal,d way we are corrupt,d way we rigged election,no other party can be like pdp according to jonaTAN.
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by johnmartus(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oh that's a very good point let's wait for rotimi ameach because he also make his useless. Lifestyle compare ameach
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by johnmartus(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oh that's a very good point let's wait for rotimi ameach because he also make his useless Lifestyle compare ameach
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by gebest: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
I believe it was Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon dat drafted dis Misile. "edo nìmòsè"
Re: Don't Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayoshe. by ayukdaboss(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fayose must have fainted after reading this.....This is just too much. Haba Baba Oshiomole sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Advocates Use Of Bicycles As Alternative Means Of Transport (pics) / Who Has The First Right Of Way? / Your Generals Only Deploy Troops To Fight Us On Twitter, Saharareporters Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.