Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) (2441 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
lastmessenger:

Everything you say or know is some concept thought by someone.Even when you meditate you still think on existing knowledge and try to bring out new knowledge from. Some please don't sound like you are schooling in one school in the space.
hahahahahhahahahahha now you was funny with that,I like that fact that you wrote "everything I say or know is some concept thought by some one" now relate it to the biblical message meaning "everything you know about the bible and religion is some concept thought of some people" you learn! I learn!
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by philfearon(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
At how could Your God save him @lastmessenger?,nowhere was it recorded in your bible that all those who served him in the bible died a peaceful death,they all died horribly..Remember,he couldn't save his own son too? How could he then have power to save AlfaSeltzer?
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Looks like god is not listening to the op.

Or maybe He who is in me is greater.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by gatiano(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Well, I read somewhere that you once trust in GOD until you got netted by the devils. are you a fuuking idiot for this? maybe yes, maybe no, or maybe quite yes. All i see in you is question, you yearn for the truth. just because you couldn't find the truth through christianity or through all the people that preach GOD, does not mean you have gotten the truth in satanism. who created the falsehood in christianity in the first place? satan has put or turned the plain words of the bible into symbolism, and three generations (within a century) after Muhammad, satan altered and watered down islam too. So most of the pastors and imam are all liars because they teach what they have no knowledge of, they teach what they have no understanding of, and that can be considered a lie, in the bible, they are refered to as pharises. when you ask them, they would always say/claim that they are sent by GOD. How can GOD send a load of prophets, messengers and pastor to a people at one time? like GOD does not have a mouth. GOD always send just ONE, this one person is taught the books, the symbolism behind the books will be revealled to him, so that he can teach the people. the pastors in turn can then be this ONE's followers. but what do one see? they are all sent by GOD, Liars!

You said that you are dieing soon. It is very painful, who does not want to live life as long as possible? but also, who won't die? everybody dies, like all this ranting the pastor makes world over of eternal life, they don't know what it symbolise, they just guess, they rant about the coming of Jesus from 2000 years ago, simple mathematics should make us understand that nobody can live that long. they say he is in heaven, but where is heaven? they stupidly point to the sky, if i point to the sky on the equator, and another person points to the sky in australia, that is a totally different direction. meaning on a single spherical plane of the earth, there are 360 directions, only one must lead to heaven, oh no, the earth is not a plane, it is a ball in shape an not perfectly round (what i'm saying is that heaven is not a place , it is a condition). we all die brother, the angels die, prophets and messenger die, satan die, devils die, and unknowingly to most, GOD too die physically, They don't live forever. if we are allowed to live eternally, what about those before us? are they suppose to be given the chance to also live eternally? if only being bornagain is the way to heaven, what about Abraham, Moses, Ezekiel, and billios of people that have been and righteous, where should they go? hell? Jesus himself said, He has not come to change the law. Some will say ressurection, no one dies physically and comes back. that ressurection refers to the mentally dead, the black people.

Would men say they are believers and would not be put to the test? what if there is a solution? prayer? yes, what that does is to get you closer to GOD, a person closer to GOD is far away from filth, death and satan and it keeps one fresh at all time, that is if one even knows how to pray. the solution could be simply for you to limit something, maybe food, maybe lifestyle and if it is GOD's will for you live, you won't die just yet. but the end however is death.
do you know who you are? who GOD is and who the devil is? you clearly do not know. the satan that you claim to love has nothing left, he had time, now his time was over about 100 years ago, he is trying to float, he's in a sinking ship. he can't be saved, his condemnation was final and sealed. so as he sinks, he promised GOD that many of GOD's children will sink with him. GOD's children mean his descendants.
you can be cured with just how you eat. and how hygienic you can be. we will all die.
AlfaSeltzer:

https://www.nairaland.com/1816965/satan-ministry-revelations-satan
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Ukutsgp(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
He ought to repent first before prayers should be offered. GOD is nt a magician. He is nt a respecter of persons.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Ukutsgp(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastmessenger:

Can you say some words of prayer for him
has the guy repented? Let's nt deceive ourselves. He should open his mouth and confess his sins first. So that he can obtain forgiveness from God.
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by lastmessenger: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ukutsgp:
has the guy repented? Let's nt deceive ourselves. He should open his mouth and confess his sins first. So that he can obtain forgiveness from God.
Prayers are never in vain
Re: Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) by Ukutsgp(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastmessenger:

Prayers are never in vain
prayer is nt the first thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Prophet Or Alfa / My Favorite Atheist Memes / Ghanaian Pastor Drowns While Protecting The Offering (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.