Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! (3409 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
They call this fatality in mortal kombat

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by brownlord: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
double post
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by brownlord: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dayum, EDHA should commence impeachment on Oshiomole, how can you send such missile to just one person?

It is ridiculous to even contemplate that the Ekiti Governor and his media aides do not know that 15 is greater than five! For sure, they seem engrossed with their stomach infrastructure mantra, such a dubious contraption which can only be contrived by an ideologically clueless and gluttonous administration.

Please can anyone explain this to my understanding in yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by PDPZONE(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Patrick obaigbon at work again... I gbadun the guy sha....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
gebest:
I believe is Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON dat drafted dis misile.

Not at all, UN only permit conventional weapons, we all know obahiabon missiles are ATOMIC BOMBS.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by orimsamsam(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Osho baba. U too much. But that just too fertile
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by emiye(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
“If Ekiti people, with all their avowed sophistication and intellectuality, have elected to present a political rascal as their number one citizen, so be it; but they must understand that there is a huge difference between character and infamy.”

Very true
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by eseosa77(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai!,my governor do use oyibo english take castrate fayose.Osho baba chai their is God Uoooo.On a serious note,there is never a dull moment with my comrade governor and u need to have listen to him on his 6th year anniversary last week when he to a swipe on jona and his TANist cohort.He is an orator and blessed with the gift of the gab.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
gebest:
I believe is Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON dat drafted dis misile.

how u come take understand if na Obahiagbon draft am
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by daroz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
correctguy0900:

how u come take understand if na Obahiagbon draft am
Good question
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by maestroferddi: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
dcaliph:

Not at all, UN only permit conventional weapons, we all know obahiabon missiles are ATOMIC BOMBS.
The last time I checked, Obahiagbon is largely regarded as a court jester by linguists, wordsmiths, grammarians, elocutors and philologists who know their onions.

Speaking with a flourish and mouthing a hotchpotch of words across languages doesn't an accomplished and skilled speaker make.
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Ghost01(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai, see iwosi ayeraye! You mean all these for my state governor? Orunmila must hear this. grin
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Ayekotoo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayo Fayose is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba nation. No state or tribe looks at us this way and insults us. shame!
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Ayekotoo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Are there no more technocrats in Ekiti again? Have they all go on exile? What exactly is wrong with Ekiti? Someone please tell ne

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Melancholy:
Hmm.... Ekiti need more of this to remember them the consequence of voting a leader who can only promise rice&chicken. A glutton govt and its people....
And former 1 that should have got re elected promise more than rice and chicken tell me hw he ran his government
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by daroz(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
grin
grin grin grin
hizroyalflynes:

And former 1 that should have got re elected promise more than rice and chicken tell me hw he ran his government
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by gebest: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
dcaliph:

gbam
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

What's hypocritical in that phase?!

APC is full of hypocrite... Edo state speaker declared the seat of Mr. Abdulrazak Momoh vacant because he defected from APC to PDP despite court order restraining the Edo house of assembly from doing so.

If APC supports declaration of defecting members vacant, why the double standard when it comes to the speaker of the house of reps?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture / Two Men Stopped From Boarding US Plane After Speaking Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.