Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps (5932 Views)

Blackberry Release Blackberry Z30 With 5 Inches Of Display / Rim To Release Blackberry Messenger (BBM) App On Iphone And Android / RIM To Introduce New Blackberry 10 Devices On January 30. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rim is set to release a new Blackberry Smart phone
into the Market .. They named it
Blackberry Classic.
This looks much similar to the Blackberry Q10 but
comes with more Advanced features. With the Ability to Install Both Android and Blackberry Apps

You can Explore more info and Features of the New Samsung Classic @ www.bloggercheat.com/2014/11/check-out-new-blackberry-classic-is.html?m=1

Source= www.bloggercheat.com/2014/11/check-out-new-blackberry-classic-is.html?m=1

MOD, pls to the Font page o o

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
RIM should accept that blackberry is dead!! period

3 Likes

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by braine(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
RIM should accept that blackberry is dead!! period

No its not.

4 Likes

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by tismoney: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
the only that can make rim sell this phone is to make it work with bis,, bis is what gave bb fame

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
I think RIM is moving in the right Direction..integrating Blackberry Apps and .Apk apps for Android..
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by holatin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rip 2 bb inadvance
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
BB is still the Best, y do u choose Android is it not because of the App Development? Bt now we can also install d same App in our BB so BB is still leading..

3 Likes

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kericoo:
BB is still the Best, y do u choose Android is it not because of the App Development? Bt now we can also install d same App in our BB so BB is still leading..
If its not an Android device it can never be an Android device.
Wake me up wen bb can install high graphics games and root access apps...

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Godvilla:
If its not an Android device it can never be an Android device.
Wake me up wen bb can install high graphics games and root access apps...
and You guys alwz cry 4 high Data Consumption
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by ITbomb(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
If it has an extended battery life then this is the device I have been waiting for

No more tweaking of IMEI or vpn, just subscribe and start downloading
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Collinz2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Android os dey enter bb company eye bt them no wan do am.
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by cjudy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kericoo:
I think RIM is moving in the right Direction..integrating Blackberry Apps and .Apk apps for Android..

what are hell are u people saying? u can't compare any of ur techno to my BlackBerry z30, is it on gaming? hardware? battery? os? for ur info, all bb10 users have android right. my z30 is double os, android and bb10, all application works for me.

Stop criticism, because u don't have money to buy a quality phone does not make d producer useless.

@all techno fans pls which of ur phone will u compare with BlackBerry z30?
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by hawksford: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
sensible if you ask me

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
cjudy:

what are hell are u people saying? u can't compare any of ur techno to my BlackBerry z30, is it on gaming? hardware? battery? os? for ur info, all bb10 users have android right. my z30 is double os, android and bb10, all application works for me.

Stop criticism, because u don't have money to buy a quality phone does not make d producer useless.

Thank You bro, tell them.. All this Tecno users that don't want us to rest
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by douglasclark: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Z10 IS INSTALLING ANDROID APP @OP

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT THIS CLASSIC
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by ps3o(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
The way it appears to everyone is the way he explains it. Since a year and some months ago that I purchased android phone, I've been enjoying BIS UNLIMITED from all networks across.
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Julius262(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
cjudy:

Sharaaaap before i use Tecno Phantom Z and Tecno R7 slap u for ear. Maybe when i'm done slapping u, you will know that you can compare a Tecno phone with bb.
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by starbhooy(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:
Sharaaaap before i use Tecno Phantom Z and Tecno R7 slap u for ear. Maybe when i'm done slapping u, you will know that you can compare a Tecno phone with bb.
Tank u jare ,d guy no get sense, u knt even compare bb passport wif tecno phantom pad mini!
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by moneymaker24(m): 2:40am On Nov 21, 2014
With the ability to install android apps?? The last time I checked, even Q5 install android apps without sideloading or downloading bar versions.

And for those talking abt BIS on bb10 phones, glo comonth works flawlessly. And what more......? You can share d internet connection on bb10 to other devices including your laptop via hotspot.

Bb10 rocks when looking for cheap cost on data usage!

2 Likes

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Tweetums(f): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2014
ANDROID APPS ll be useless on BB
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Warlord3000(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2014
See as I just dey look them all
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by cjudy(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:

you don't even know anything, that means u are stinking poor. u are comparing Tecno Phantom Z and R7 with blackberry Z30, poverty no good at all. post ur techno description if u think ur own is better. because u can acquire cheap phone, thank God for Tecno in ur life. but in ur life don't try to compare BlackBerry z30 with any Tecno unless u haven't never seen z30 before of which am sure

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Kericoo(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Good, see waitn Tecno do ppl
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Joe50(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Android is really saving some mobile manufacturer a$$ from being fold up. Thanks to google.

When Nokia refuse to listen to google advice and stick with Microsoft for windows phone, now where are they?

Rim knew that without partnership with google (android) the company will be history in due time.

Once more thanks to android O.S

I just dey flex my Injoo I2s

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by jayhk(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2014
cjudy:

my tecno h6 kills ure fuckin z30 anytym anyday Lol!
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by yahaya1(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2014
I discovered that phone model is not as necessary as access to data.
let it be done to access BIS DATA.
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by jayhk(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
cjudy:

you don't even know anything, that means u are stinking poor. u are comparing Tecno Phantom Z and R7 with blackberry Z30, poverty no good at all. post ur techno description if u think ur own is better. because u can acquire cheap phone, thank God for Tecno in ur life. but in ur life don't try to compare BlackBerry z30 with any Tecno unless u haven't never seen z30 before of which am sure
to put it short ure jez blinded by ure ignorance!
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Collinz2(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
cjudy:

point of correct nt all tecno product (phantom z and r7) and bb10 users dnt have android right why?
u cant root
u cant customize
u cant unlock bootloader (i dnt think bb have it)
u cant change boot animation
u cant change boot sound
u cant uninstall ur system app
u cant tweak ur bb ui
u cant change ur imei
u cant patch bb app to make it premium
u cant port rom
u cant install custom rom
u cant install recovery image
u cant creat swap file
if i continue u go throway ur bb

so nt bcus ur phone install android app doesnt make it android.

4 Likes

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by martinkem(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Buying a blackberry 10 device because they say it can run android apps would be a terrible mistake which you would realize once you try using the installed apps

1 Like

Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by goldfish80(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
I think RIM worked out a deal with Google where BBM would be available on Android while blackberry can tap into the Android market app. Smart deal for all all involved if you ask me.
Re: RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps by Mistermamus(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2014
all to save d brand it won't be long dey fold up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Using MTN Dynamic SIM Card / I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently / MTN is rocking again... enjoy 4.5GB On MTN for the whole month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.