Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici (11540 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by SirAweezy(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

the country belongs to only straight folks - the homos belong elsewhere.......hell perhaps!

Tell them please... No one should come and currupt my kids for me... No two ways to life... "Just be straight"

"Gay-ism" started has a result of inferiority complex in some men and then grew to become a habit(bad habit).

The way things are going "stealing" will be right thing to do some day..

All gays should please check themselves, if their parents didn't check to improve their hormone right from child hood, they can work on themselves as an adult. Even animal kingdom despise "homo"

To those saying Nigeria should focus on her present chanllenges... If we don't tackle a growing disaster waiting to happen.. How do we tackle it when it grows. i.e boko haram.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Though I wasn't able to read to the end, what am saying to all gays out there is I personally hate gays especially the way the just Walk around flirting and mimicking ladies.

If you like guys that behaves, wines there buttocks like a lady WHY NOT GO TO A LADY DIRECTLY

If you must be gay the condition is cool get a visa and leave shekena

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by bennyrazz: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
fr3do:

abeg dont make the cultured fight against homosexuality and the propaganda that supports it look barbaric.
Homosexuals should be tried and jailed to send a clear message.
Jungle justice is a cancer in our society.
we will not jail them because they will continue their business there. In fact, they will like to stay locked up there so instead of that, we will make sure they burn on earth, when they give up their ghost, they continue to burn in hell. That alone we serve as a deterrent to aspiring gays. They will change their mind sharp sharp.
Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
druid06:

It's morally wrong there.

by the same token, it's morally wrong for a man to impale the bütt of his fellow gender. it's grotesque, repulsive and unnatural. that hole wasn't made for a sëxual activity.

And like I've said earlier, the health implication if this two siblings where to have children would be dire for their posterity.

what about the health implication attached to being gay. do you know the rate of transmission of STIs is greater via änal sėx than vagïnal sėx? without faggòts, HIV and her cousins would have been easier to contain.

other western countries can deal with the consequences of their gäy nations - nigeria cannot. we cannot even afford stable electricity & now you people want to pollute our generation with a western disease? hell no.

if you are gay, stay away from nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Daresh(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
I feel for the homosexuals out there. It is terrible how we judge people based on their sexual orientation.

coogar can you justify the instance of forcing 2 men to have sex and recording it? What did the perverts hope to gain? Where they catching cheap trips out of watching 2 men f***?

Can anyone justify the rape and killing of peoples sons and daughters just because they are different?

I'm not gay and I won't wish being gay on anyone especially in Nigeria but you cannot kill people or burn them based on their sexual preferences.

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Daresh:
I feel for the homosexuals out there. It is terrible how we judge people based on their sexual orientation.

i feel terrible for the ALUU-4, armed robbers, those women accused of stealing tomatoes, etc. my point is - nigeria has always been a judgemental society. people have been lynched for their religious sects, political affiliations, sexüal orientation, etc. don't make it look like only faggòts get beaten in nigeria.

coogar can you justify the instance of forcing 2 men to have sex and recording it? What did the perverts hope to gain? Where they catching cheap trips out of watching 2 men f***?

i don't justify any sort of violence - this is nigeria. these gay men knew the society before engaging in an unnatural sėx act. humiliating people in public isn't new in nigeria & it cuts across all levels. some mob rubbed pepper on the orificë of 2 women accused of stealing pepper in that same nigeria - it's a judgemental society.

Can anyone justify the rape and killing of peoples sons and daughters just because they are different?

i don't want anyone killed, i want them stopped. homosëxuality is a disease. no one is born gay.

I'm not gay and I won't wish being gay on anyone especially in Nigeria but you cannot kill people or burn them based on their sexual preferences.

but you can stop them based on their preferences. why are there laws to stop or deter pedöphilia, bestiality, etc? why should homosëxuals be treated differently?

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by crackhaus: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
These people should just hide their sexxual deviance and practise it in secrecy if that's what they need to breathe oxygen and stay alive.
If they can do that, then no problem - they shouldn't be lamenting or trying to make everyone consent and forcibly accept their way of life.

Nigeria is against any form of homosexuality, deal with it...period!

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Johnfavour(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
If you need fools for experiment, come to NL. Lols

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Daresh:

I'm glad a number of persons still reason soundly and nt frm an an aanal orifice!.."Love and let love" is my mantra and I wouldn't want to judge others by my standards.Nigerians are hypocritical by default and love d bandwagon approach to issues,swayed by emotions and religion.I feel empathy fr gay peeps and can only imagine d pain of living in denial and trying to appear "normal"...I'm not gay bt I'm a sinner too!!!Stop d Hate,they deserve love too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
ethereal:
I feel empathy fr gay peeps and can only imagine d pain of living in denial and trying to appear "normal"...I'm not gay bt I'm a sinner too!!!Stop d Hate,they deserve love too
Does this empathy extend to people in iincestuous relationships and necrophiles and pedophiles or are you just a bandwagon-following hypocrite who thinks only gay people deserve pity? Do you think those I listed above deserve love too?

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Missmossy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eeyah... How sad embarassed even people with aids or any other deadly disease are discriminated against not to talk of homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by beryl04(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok,for some of u who'd rather the gays to relocate,here's a poser for you:do u guys know that out of every 10 babies birthed in a day, in nigeria that 3 at least wud turn out homosexual?

in this case ,what u guys are saying is that u get married,have homosexual babies and then chase them out to leave in d west,and then the cycle continues, considering how Nigerians and indeed the black race love to give birth like rats!!!

Naa,coogar,fredo and co,ur country have to take care of some their own mess u know! U pop out babies like rats ,u take of ur mess,period!!!

u people should talk to ur government and scientists about the principle of eugenics,maybe it'll help.cos in 2014 it's just pure barbarism to continue to lynch,maim and burn people at will.
Haba, this is not medieval times na!
It's not 1314 but 2014 guyss!!!

Coogar and co,u know what America and prolly some parts in d west did in d 50s down to 70s,they applied correctional therapies with ranging degrees of inhumane treatments often resulting in death of the homosexuals!
But now they know better,they have evolved,have u?

At least, u peeps can see that ur prayer and deliverance sessions are not working,so try something else ,cos homosexuals will always be increasing in geometric progression as long as u lots keep ur rabid breeding.

Btw,coogar and co,why the fixation on male form of homosexuality alone huh

The world is watching.

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by ethereal(f): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
freshdude2:
Does this empathy extend to people in iincestuous relationships and necrophiles and pedophiles or are you just a bandwagon-following hypocrite who thinks only gay people deserve pity? Do you think those I listed above deserve love too?
ur opinions are entirely urs and I don't need to correct 'em..The earlier u realise dat "homosexuality" isn't sth dat can be "cured"or "wiped out",the better fr us all..We've gt bigger issues plagueing us and who's digging who's b*uutt# isn't one of 'em.Recourse to violence and torture is a sure sign dat we're fast losing d battle.Again,I repeat,"Stop the hate"!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
freshdude2:

Instead of me typing a long a*ss post, I would let you use your brain for a change.

If the other party cannot consent, then it is not the same as homosexuality. Apply the John Stuart Mill harm principle and voila, you've answered your own question!

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
beryl04:
Ok,for some of u who'd rather the gays to relocate,here's a poser for you:do u guys know that out of every 10 babies birthed in a day, in nigeria that 3 at least wud turn out homosexual?

in this case ,what u guys are saying is that u get married,have homosexual babies and then chase them out to leave in d west,and then the cycle continues, considering how Nigerians and indeed the black race love to give birth like rats!!!

Naa,coogar,fredo and co,ur country have to take care of some their own mess u know! U pop out babies like rats ,u take of ur mess,period!!!

u people should talk to ur government and scientists about the principle of eugenics,maybe it'll help.cos in 2014 it's just pure barbarism to continue to lynch,maim and burn people at will.
Haba, this is not medieval times na!
It's not 1314 but 2014 guyss!!!

Coogar and co,u know what America and prolly some parts in d west did in d 50s down to 70s,they applied correctional therapies with ranging degrees of inhumane treatments often resulting in death of the homosexuals!
But now they know better,they have evolved,have u?

At least, u peeps can see that ur prayer and deliverance sessions are not working,so try something else ,cos homosexuals will always be increasing in geometric progression as long as u lots keep ur rabid breeding.

Btw,coogar and co,why the fixation on male form of homosexuality alone huh

The world is watching.

your propensity to stretch the borders of idiöcy is unrivalled. no baby is born gay. stop talking nonsense. the only reason you are gay is probably because your uncle or dad fondled you as a little child.

i don't support the public lynching of faggöts & their cohorts. however, they should be jailed if caught messing about. the law is clear regarding homösexuals in nigeria....if nigeria is too unbearable, get a visa to sweden.

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Johnfavour:
If you need fools for experiment, come to NL. Lols

I was all 'SMH' until I got to your post and I'm all LMFAO... grin

You made me smile, at least, I smiled at only 5% of the posts on this thread.

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

your propensity to stretch the borders of idiöcy is unrivalled. no baby is born gay. stop talking nonsense. the only reason you are gay is probably because your uncle or dad fondled you as a little child.

i don't support the public lynching of faggöts & their cohorts. however, they should be jailed if caught messing about. the law is clear regarding homösexuals in nigeria....if nigeria is too unbearable, get a visa to sweden.

Young man, I was born gay. Whether you accept it or not, I was born gay.

I was a baby before I grew up. I wasn't born an adult. Babies are born gay, not adults. I'm gay.

Don't get too grossed out. I was born gay. If you don't understand my post at this point, then you need help.

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
GSKing:

Young man, I was born gay. Whether you accept it or not, I was born gay.

it shows how limited your intelligence is and perhaps how minute your memory bank is. you were born gay? nah - your uncle that normally wears his wife-beater top probably fellated on you.

I was a baby before I grew up. I wasn't born an adult. Babies are born gay, not adults. I'm gay.

there's no gay baby - you were sëxually abused by your guardians, parents or even teachers. if you task your memory, you should be able to remember who did this to you.

Don't get too grossed out. I was born gay. If you don't understand my post at this point, then you need help.

you have the rotten luck to have been born in this century then or perhaps the rotten luck of being born in the wrong country. this is nigeria - we don't believe the tales coming out of the mouth of a flaming faggöt!

9 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

it shows how limited your intelligence is and perhaps how minute your memory bank is. you were born gay? nah - your uncle that normally wears his wife-beater top probably fellated on you.

there's no gay baby - you were sëxually abused by your guardians, parents or even teachers. if you task your memory, you should be able to remember who did this to you.

you have the rotten luck to have been born this century then or perhaps the rotten luck of being born in the wrong country. this is nigeria - we don't believe the tales coming out of the mouth of a flaming faggöt!

1 Like

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by beryl04(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

So, it's safe for me to assume that the only reason u are a heterosexual is because an aunt or ur mother fondled with u inappropriately.
Haaa! Products of failed educational system,to think u can actually type!

9 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
SirAweezy:

Tell them please... No one should come and currupt my kids for me... No two ways to life... "Just be straight"

"Gay-ism" started has a result of inferiority complex in some men and then grew to become a habit(bad habit).

The way things are going "stealing" will be right thing to do some day..

All gays should please check themselves, if their parents didn't check to improve their hormone right from child hood, they can work on themselves as an adult. Even animal kingdom despise "homo"

To those saying Nigeria should focus on her present chanllenges... If we don't tackle a growing disaster waiting to happen.. How do we tackle it when it grows. i.e boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
beryl04:

So, it's safe for me to assume that the only reason u are a heterosexual is because an aunt or ur mother fondled with u inappropriately.

Bwhahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
beryl04:

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
beryl04:

that's the enormousity of your stüpidity...
naturally, i find the opposite sėx attractive. that's the essence of my testosterone. i walk past a woman and the connection is readily established. she is drawn to my scent, i am drawn to her body features.

that's the dynamism of human relationships. in your own case, something terrible happened to you to alter that natural dynamism.....this is why you find a fellow man attractive. you are a sėx deviant!

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

you have the rotten luck to have been born this century then or perhaps the rotten luck of being born in the wrong country. this is nigeria - we don't believe the tales coming out of the mouth of a flaming faggöt!

But seriously...

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
GSKing:

But seriously...

that's what i do.....
people resort to posting gifs & memes when i hit them with the facts. you can't even defend why you sück dïcks for a living. the gay community ought to ostracise you! you are a disgrace to them.

8 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

that's what i do.....
people resort to posting gifs & memes when i hit them with the facts. you can't even defend why you sück dïcks for a living. the gay community ought to ostracise you! you are a disgrace to them.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
GSKing:

i don't hate you, i actually pity you.
to think you have never had the luxury of having vagïnal muscles grip your pënis is almost making me weep for you.

how do you live with yourself knowing you & your cohorts helped spread HIV. the man that did this to you should be jailed. i could picture him feeding you his semên when you were a boy and lying to you it was milkshake. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

i don't hate you, i actually pity you.
to think you have never had the luxury of having vagïnal muscles grip your pënis is almost making me weep for you.

how do you live with yourself knowing you & your cohorts helped spread HIV. the man that did this to you should be jailed. i could picture him feeding you his semên when you were a boy and lying to you it was milkshake. grin cheesy

Accept my condolences, Mr Coogar.

3 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by coogar: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
GSKing:

Accept my condolences, Mr Coogar.

life must suck for you.....
you are avoiding my question - i asked, how do you live with yourself? you see a woman with 2 sëxy mammary glands & a nice pair of curvy bütt & you don't find her attractive? cheesy grin

i mean - would you cop a heart attack if a woman lays next to you? do you imagine testiclës when you see grapes? do you fantasise about cucumbers & carròts having sėx with you? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by GSKing: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

life must suck for you.....
you are avoiding my question - i asked, how do you live with yourself? you see a woman with 2 sëxy mammary glands & a nice pair of curvy bütt & you don't find her attractive? cheesy grin

i mean - would you cop a heart attack if a woman lays next to you? do you imagine testiclës when you see grapes? do you fantasise about cucumbers & carròts having sėx with you? cheesy grin

You are one of the slowest and dumbest users of this forum...

You hurry to type out your fury while grinning widely at your computer screen in victory...

You actually do not deserve any answer to the bolded posts above, but I'm in such a lovely mood this evening and hope you task your brain to grasp my response below...

5 Likes

Re: My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici by beryl04(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

that's the enormousity of your stüpidity...
naturally, i find the opposite sėx attractive. that's the essence of my testosterone. i walk past a woman and the connection is readily established. she is drawn to my scent, i am drawn to her body features.

that's the dynamism of human relationships. in your own case, something terrible happened to you to alter that natural dynamism.....this is why you find a fellow man attractive. you are a sėx deviant!

Well,in d case of about 3% of Nigerians it's different.
emphasis on 'different'.

They are attracted to their own sex and it's abso-fuc..king-lutely normal,so,deal with it!

The only thing that's not natural here is ,why a Neanderthal should be typing on a smart phone in 2014, when it is obvious that its evolution is not yet completed.
Mr coogar,u have not evolved, fully. it's obvious that ur brain needs a little tinkering.

Again,child,why are u so hung up on male to male form of homosexuality

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.