Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61508 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
asalimpo:
@lastchild
note tht wen deliverance is near, the devil is also near to steal the blessing.
Read d parable of the sower.
The first seed was stolen. The other seeds were choked or landd on ground with not enuff soil.
Only those seeds tht were cultivated to d end produced fruits.
Note, the moniker, philfearon, on standby to giv u satanic advice.
You tried God, but it didnt work.
No, you were like d ground with insufficient soil.
Stay your ground thru the heat. Stay in God. Fight with his weapons. Only d hearts with good soil saw fruits. If u give up easily u wont see results.
My advice are life alright...He has tried your own way,it didn't work...Let him try This too,let's see....He has an open mind unlike you that is suffering from An indoctrinated delusion!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
urheme:

sonoflucifer, pls beg your father to tell its agents to leave lastchild alone, the guy want to live a good life for goodness sake.
he is not getting bless, no one to luv him, no good sleep at night, bad luck in everything, embarassed for fu...ck sake all he gets is grief's.

so if you know your father very well, tell him to leave this man alone.
lmaoo
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
Its unfortunate that some people realize their own very late especially women,some realize when they are already over 40 years,at that time even if they got delivered,age will then come in and be their problem

Some realize when they are at the point of death in the hospital bed with no strength to push the baby again,many people who died while giving birth is as a result of this thing

Well,this spirit runs in my family,we all inherited it,my grandmother was a queen mother in flesh herself,anyone that deny its existence is on his/her own but its unfortunate mine is stronger and manifested very early saying she wants to make me a seer

you may be suffering from mutiple personality disorder. Have you and your family members gone to a clinic to be examined?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by MadCow1: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by duni04(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin OP if girls are rejecting you it means you have bad breath. If you're having too much sex in the dream, means ur kongi levels are extremely high. You need to let off ASAP!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kandiikane(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
this is why I find it difficult,I mean when people say I need to be born again I keep wondering if there's any other thing added to it which I'm not doing, in all aspect I'm a born again then why is this demon still holding me down

Like I said before,I did a research and discovered the root but that didn't change the fact that this demon is very much alive

What I'm looking for now is a different method of prayers which is not what I've been doing,I guess when your work is not bringing result then you have to do what you haven't done before,I need something new

@bolded..Because you need to be checked out for mental illness

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by duni04(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
frank317:
Lol... I know mental disorder leading to severe delusions is real. I know the mind is powerful and can do unimaginable things. I no spirits are not real even if I experience anything as weird as u ar e experiencing I will know my mind is playing tricks on me.
I am really sorry for you because I can only see you sinking deep down and the people around you are not helping.

Look at the things I know are real:

No prayer can help you.

You can help yourself but the way I see you, the chances are slim.

You will soon learn to live with this disoriented mental state and it would get worse as you get older.

Try and leave this country, it is going to fuuuccck u up for life.
Buhahahahahaha!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by kingzjay(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
How can these demons be defeated?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
asalimpo:
@lastchild
note tht wen deliverance is near, the devil is also near to steal the blessing.
Read d parable of the sower.
The first seed was stolen. The other seeds were choked or landd on ground with not enuff soil.
Only those seeds tht were cultivated to d end produced fruits.
Note, the moniker, philfearon, on standby to giv u satanic advice.
You tried God, but it didnt work.
No, you were like d ground with insufficient soil.
Stay your ground thru the heat. Stay in God. Fight with his weapons. Only d hearts with good soil saw fruits. If u give up easily u wont see results.
Really satanic advice

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by coolvitus(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Me 2 I need to be deliverd from ds spirit oh
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ilekeh(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seriously, WTF!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
All you listed makes no sense tbh.
* Marriage is a a personal choice not some "spiritual spouse" crap.
* Your BF/GF leaving you could be due to your attitude or his/her attitude.
* Dreaming about sex is usually triggered by something, something like thinking about a male/female you're interested in in a sexual way.
* You being attractive facially and not getting any attention could be due to you not having a good social relationship with people, introverted, bad attitude or personal hygiene just to name a few.

Why not drop this "blame it on" mentality and tackle these issues on your own?

9 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by olami100(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

Lol.....Unbelief in a thing doesn't make it cease existence!!

But u have forgoten, that wat u believe in affect u mentally and pyschologically even spiritually! It can put u in bondage or set u free!
Ur mind is very powerful than ur spiritual wives or husband!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Ishilove shared the 1st post. Itz definitely gona be moved to the front page in a matter of hours.

Quote me later
I envisaged this
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by TDstarr: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
dis is scary and a bit true, dont deny the truth, i have been observing mine since dis year

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Psylas(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bullshit!!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
all these guys running after everything on skirt. DX what u contract spiritually den in d physical it stis.@ op u from mfm I guess grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
My sister also have this kind of foolish spirit,this one na hooligans,he beats hell out of my sister boy friends.money don't stay long in her hand...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by duni04(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
kandiikane:

you may be suffering from mutiple personality disorder. Have you and your family members gone to a clinic to be examined?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Those who haven't seen, won't ever believe. I have seen and I believe.
wahhhhhttttt
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Psylas(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ishilove:
Op, very true. These demons are very wicked, stubborn and deadly.

The biggest mistake you can ever make is capitulating to them in any way because it will only strengthen their hold in your life.

There's power in the name and the blood of Jesus.
shot up!

The blood of Jesus is rubbish, why is it not saving christians?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=lastchild post=28206223][i]

[b]*If you notice that you have sex in dreams... Please run

*if you don't remember your dreams..please run

*if your marriage/relationship is always breaking up and making up...please run

*if you always say things like I'll not marry in this life or phuck marriage,hmmm you are not the one saying it o...please run

* if you wake up at midnight feeling arouse... please run because he/she is still on that bed waiting for you to sleep

* if you be fine girl and you hardly get attention from guys,what he does in this case is standing in your front while you are moving ... Please run

chai!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
We battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and power.

STAY SWEATFREE? DON'T LET EXCESSIVE SWEATING EMBARRASS YOU.email me today
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Timothy3113(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Ishilove shared the 1st post. Itz definitely gona be moved to the front page in a matter of hours.

Quote me later
you right bro he don make f.p
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by christopher123(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Quote me later

Ur correct
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Timothy3113:
you right bro he don make f.p
lol
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by biilwwu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Truely, Spirit spouse is existing for very long time , they came down with satan when he was sent away from heaven.
Way out- Repent of your sins , accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, then go for deliverance
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by drnoel: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Those who haven't seen, won't ever believe. I have seen and I believe.

Give us proof or u are not telling the truth
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
christopher123:

Ur correct
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.