Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (61461 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
I didn't copy this from any book or site,this is simply out of my own experience from birth,those who have been following my threads(especially my diary) knows that this issue is almost what I'm in nairaland for.

These are five out of the uncountable myths about spiritual spouse which some pastors even use that is not truth

1. Someone can be initiated or assigned a spiritual spouse to....

This is absolutely not correct,the truth is that someone can send a spiritual spouse to be attacking you but not to marry you,the spiritual spouse the person is sending at you is actually his own or her own whom she/he has accepted just like queen yachikka always ask for my permission to attack my enemies

So no one can assign this spirits to marry you,the same way human is attracted to human that's the same way they are attracted to human,they make their choices,beside 80% of people with this issue is from birth

2... They are just spirit without flesh

Well this may sound strange and untrue,this spirits have the power to come on a flesh, have you forgotten that mami wata is a spirit but when you consult to see her live,she comes out with a flesh,so this spirit can touch you,move objects or even speak to you,the one on my neck presently has touched me severally,she even did now which is why I'm awake and use the opportunity to write this

3... They hate you that's why they are tormenting you

This is not true,the moment they hate you they'll flee from you,that's why where I went this morning for a solution,they suggested my last finger to be cut off so she'll dislike me,well I disagreed with them and left

The truth is,the more this spirit loves you the more he/she will be causing problems in your life because of jealousy,they don't want you to make money because money will bring women,they chase away men who wants to marry you because they feel jealous seeing someone taking you away,they have emotions like we do,that's why if you accepted them,they'll start opening ways for you,but devil will always be devil,the price you'll pay is bigger

4... If you ever have one it'll torment your life

Nope,not all of them,there are 2 types of this nephilim spirits, one that are only interested in having sex with you at nights,therefore they come and go,so whatever you do in your daily lives are not their business,that's why you see people who have sex in the dreams but is not bothered because their lives move the way it should

Second one is the ones that are attached to you,that is possessing you,they are anywhere you are,blocking favors,chasing away people they see as rival

5... They cause other spiritual abnormal behavior like masturbation and excessive anger..

Well this is true,very true but inside the truth there's a different truth,they actually invite these other spirits to work with them in damaging your life,since they don't have the ability to do it all,they can do what they can and invite spirits that specializes on the other , their two best friends are spirit of masturbation and spirit of anger

But these other spirits are weaker,that's why when you go for deliverance they run away first,they are the first changes you'll notice in your life because they leave easily,they were just invited while the oga kpatakpata go dey there dey form boss

But when these other ones left,they start following you around waiting for the gate to open so they'll enter,so what the one inside will start doing is projecting thought inside your mind,you'll always remember that girl you saw at the super market,how round her hips is,immediately you fall and masturbated,the gate will open and the one outside will enter and you start all over again

I laugh when many people commented on my threads saying this thing is not real,I laugh not because they are lying but because many of them saying so actually have this problem without being aware

*If you notice that you have sex in dreams... Please run

*if you don't remember your dreams..please run

*if your marriage/relationship is always breaking up and making up...please run

*if you always say things like I'll not marry in this life or phuck marriage,hmmm you are not the one saying it o...please run

* if you wake up at midnight feeling arouse... please run because he/she is still on that bed waiting for you to sleep

* if you be fine girl and you hardly get attention from guys,what he does in this case is standing in your front while you are moving ... Please run

*If your gf/bf always lost interest in you for no reason ... Please run

If you hardly get any girl,she does the same thing I explained above,moving in front of you while you are following her

The list is endless

Let me go and off the gen,its time to battle this demon,my dikc is not for her tonight.

What a load of bullcrap
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by GodMode: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

The one you are Wallowing in!!

you mean the one you are wallowing in sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
GodMode:

you mean the one you are wallowing in sad sad sad sad sad
whatever makes you happy!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by chidex101(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let me drop my candid advice on this matter. @OP, I concur with what u re saying and here is what I have for u. I know that the spirit will try to stop u but being that u already know the root cause. All u have to do now is to watch Emmanuel TV via ur decoder. Make sure u sleep with the channel and trust me the spirit will not come close to u. Each time the Prophet TB Joshua is praying just put ur hand on the screen and ask ur God for deliverance and He will surely answer u.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by GodMode: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

whatever makes you happy!!

stop quoting me if you don't have anything sensible to comment angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by echo2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na Wah ooo
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by holyfather(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
TDstarr:
i think you might be right,there is dis girl i met this year,she very beautiful but suprisingly she doesn't have any good male friends, as I met her my life went from good to worst , people used to come to my dreams to warn me about her every night I did not listen , now am trying to recover from the effects of breaking up with her....
please where is she?
i need a beautiful girl to marry. forget about those that warn in the night,i can handle them.
just hand her over.. grin
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by duni04(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

Keep Wallowing in Ignorance!!
U accusing someone else of the very crime you're committing grin
Wonders will never end!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Williamso(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Can't believe I'm typing this but some people need to smoke some we.ed tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by onyibajoe(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
It gives me serious concern that you are even considering denouncing christianity. Without christ, nothing for you. Hold Christ firmly and get rid of fear and doubt and you will be made whole. Yes! Demonic and unclean spirits have power but not more power than Christ can handle. You need to know rights as a citizen of God's Kingdom. You can't be friendly with demonic spirit and expect to be rid of it. It is like dining with your enemy. YOU CAN COMMAND IT AND WATCH IT FLEE IF YOU KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG. Be encouraged. The solution is in Christ and in Him alone.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

Well,after denouncing it,you have to start living it as a life...No more anything Christianity in your life,both in belongings and otherwise. If you have a bible,burn it,use it to smoke weed or go to toilet with it(You can only use it if you want to show how gullible and ignorant Christians are)...
Just live an anti-Christian life...Christianity only holds you back from attaining Self-salvation and Spiritual growth...
Lol..
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sparkle777:
Hi lastchild,really this ur case is peculiar cos u sometimes talk good. I delibrately stoppd our previous interactns cos I felt she had taken over you. If u go over ur threads,u ll realise when she s taken over. You re both hot and cold. Now u re hot, well God has a purpose why all this is happening to u,maybe u ll be used of God in similar cases.

But I ll appeal dat u never go to any other wrong places in other not to further corrupt that which u have in God. All the best.

Sow seeds also, it helped in my own case. smiley
thanks a lot, you know when ever human prays and nothing happens,he gets tired

The war is on again

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by oloworulz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Believe me, they are real
my brother, let me tell u d truth. Its because u are not closer to God enough ... D truth is, if u fear and believe in devil, it will torment you. If u dont believe it, it wil stay away from you. Dats y some ppul failed to believe u, because they dnt bliv in it.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by oloworulz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Believe me, they are real
my brother, let me tell u d truth. Its because u are not closer to God enough ... D truth is, if u fear and believe in devil, it will torment you. If u dont believe it, it wil stay away from you. Dats y some ppul failed to believe u, because they dnt bliv in it. D 1st weapon a devil use is to put fear in u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by oloworulz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
chidex101:
Let me drop my candid advice on this matter. @OP, I concur with what u re saying and here is what I have for u. I know that the spirit will try to stop u but being that u already know the root cause. All u have to do now is to watch Emmanuel TV via ur decoder. Make sure u sleep with the channel and trust me the spirit will not come close to u. Each time the Prophet TB Joshua is praying just put ur hand on the screen and ask ur God for deliverance and He will surely answer u.
bullshiit. Crap. Take ur holy book and talk to your God. He wil surely answer you
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
asalimpo:
@lastchild
keep an open mind.
First, like i pointed to u from d bible- there ar beings without bodies arrayed against d downfall of humanity and God's work on earth.
They operate legally and through ignorance.
I said you u shud study up on ur rights as a believer. Your authority in christ. You've not. Her power to prevail hinges on ur ignorance .
You said you are lookg for sombody with the authority to handle her, that's an ignorant statement and shows you dont know wat ur talkg about.
If you are in christ , you hav all the authority you need. You dont need anybody else's. It's popular for christians to run to their pastors etc because most christians ar plain ignorant and most of these pastors enforce the dependency..
Like you, they believe in dynamics and sensationalism not truth.
Satan's kingdom is called d kingdom of darkness, why? Cuz they specialize in deception.
Get born again.
Study and know who you are in christ. Your rights and priviledges. Your authority over demons and devils. The purpose of your body.
The person of the Holy spirit and How He leads. Then with your enlightenment demand a change-yourself. If you need help Ask God to send Helpers your way, He will.
You cannot b considering denouncg Christianity, and know wat u talkg about.
If you denounce Christianity, you go back to satans kingdom and dominion- he will hav full legal rights to tormnt you further.

If u hav a piece of land and the c of o with your name on it but dont know what it is because u cant read, an illegal squatter can build sky scrapers on ur land and employ u as the gateman.
You allowed it because of ur ignorance. The cure is to flush all ignorance from your system.then you'll know the illegal squatter just has to go. Wen finally u can read ur c of o you will with anger demand d squatter to evacuate tht same day.

Is a demon suppose to b havg s.ex with you? No.
Is a demon suppose to have wantom access to your body /mind/spirit? No.
Is a demon suppose to meddle and distort the affairs of your life? No.
Can they do these things to any1? No.
Is this God's will for your life? No.

These ar illegal activities and will continue until som1 with d right authority puts an end to it. And the only ppl with such authority are born again christians who know their rights and priviledges in Christ.
Tht person can b you- if you'll pay d price. The choice is yours.
thanks but the truth is that I can't deliver my self,if olukoya(general overseer of mfm)give any little space and a demon enters him, he has to be delivered by one of his pastors,this is absolutely truth

Some people thinks that getting born again automatically gets you exorcise off demon,that's not true

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
kandiikane:

you may be suffering from mutiple personality disorder. Have you and your family members gone to a clinic to be examined?
I'll go tomorrow morning
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
kandiikane:

@bolded..Because you need to be checked out for mental illness
ok,I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow,he'll check it
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
thanks but the truth is that I can't deliver my self,if olukoya(general overseer of mfm)give any little space and a demon enters him, he has to be delivered by one of his pastors,this is absolutely truth

Some people thinks that getting born again automatically gets you exorcise off demon,that's not true
it is that olukoya u need run to mfm dz ur case okidigan
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Qoigord:
All you listed makes no sense tbh.
* Marriage is a a personal choice not some "spiritual spouse" crap.
* Your BF/GF leaving you could be due to your attitude or his/her attitude.
* Dreaming about sex is usually triggered by something, something like thinking about a male/female you're interested in in a sexual way.
* You being attractive facially and not getting any attention could be due to you not having a good social relationship with people, introverted, bad attitude or personal hygiene just to name a few.

Why not drop this "blame it on" mentality and tackle these issues on your own?
lol. I reasoned like you many years back
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
olami100:

But u have forgoten, that wat u believe in affect u mentally and pyschologically even spiritually! It can put u in bondage or set u free!
Ur mind is very powerful than ur spiritual wives or husband!!!!
had it been that my belief was like mine today since 2005 I would've won this battle for long,but its because I never believed in it and was calling it crap,that's why I grew to this stage

When it was just dreams I said its just a dream till it started to manifests physically
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
silvermania:
all these guys running after everything on skirt. DX what u contract spiritually den in d physical it stis.@ op u from mfm I guess grin
no I'm not from mfm, what ever thing I wrote is from personal experience, I didn't listen to any pastor
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
May I have your phone no or bb pin pls?
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ipledge:
My sister also have this kind of foolish spirit,this one na hooligans,he beats hell out of my sister boy friends.money don't stay long in her hand...
that money aspect is one of their ways, they won't allow you hold money for long

I had to beg mine to stop it, she said until I agrees on her request
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by BotherMleeper(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
This attention seeking deluded tw@t wants some quick fame and empathy. Spirits indeed. You better take your meds.

No wonder this god forsaken country is still trapped in the stone age.
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
TDstarr:
i think you might be right,there is dis girl i met this year,she very beautiful but suprisingly she doesn't have any good male friends, as I met her my life went from good to worst , people used to come to my dreams to warn me about her every night I did not listen , now am trying to recover from the effects of breaking up with her....
she has a spiritual husband
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by eaglek: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Before I comment on this post, I need to ask OP a few questions:

1. Are you a christian?

2. Do you believe in salvation?

3. Do you believe in the possibility of living a victorious life through knowledge of the Truth and faith in God?.

If your answer to these questions is yes, then you have no business believing in spirit husbands and spirit wives.

Here is my candid opinion borne out of knowledge:

1. Spirits don't marry.

2. Nobody can send spirit husband and spirit wife to another, it is absolutely not possible.

3. If you receive knowledge of the Truth in Christ, you would be enabled by the power of the Holy Spirit to live above the lusts of the flesh which produce all these struggles in the flesh that people give all manner of names out of ignorance.

4. If you continue to walk in the Spirit, you will continually live in victory over sin and all sorrows associated with it.

5. You are not meant to live under the bondage of any false spirit, in actual fact no one fights spirits by his physical strength. All you need is to seek God and serve Him, He it is that will set you at liberty from every yoke, protect and guide you.

Your deliverance is in your hands, bro. Only the Truth can set you free.

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by nepp(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
So if I don't want to get married I supposedly have a spirit husband.
Anyways I hope he's cute kiss

Fools....fools everywhere. Religion: making Africans dumb since the white men came to shore cry
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
euromilion:
In this day and age? lipsrsealed
this is what I said the first time I was told my issue was a spiritual wife

Ignored it while laughing at the woman,calling her old school, 2 years later I ran back to her begging when things got out of hand
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have always thought Fubby was lastchild!!! Your background is so eerily similar ***shudders***

Blood of Jesus!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
GodMode:

lastchild ^^^^another words of wisdom from this guy^^^.... his not even an atheist... but I'll tell you this... god/satan/religion are all man made.. they are not real... they never existed.... ishilove and asalimpo comments will draw you down... You are not fighting a spirit... you are fighting your inner self(your subconscious)...
man i tire o.deluded peeps tryna put fear in the heart of many this night mtcheew.like wtf .i think lastchild or whatava his name is is in a very deep level of hallucination.i wish i know him i would have personally tranquilize him then take him to an hospital (psychiatric)
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by greatiyk4u(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Absolute madness...........dia z no prove of existence of spirits.....can't believe crude tinking educated personalities like u still dey in dis 21st century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.